3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

As i currently lack a laptop I would choose Razer Blade Stealth for its nice screen and portability. :)

As i play around with 3d graphics and draw custom pictures on my desktop this would be perfect for me when im on the run.

It is without a doubt in mind that I would choose the razer blade. 

For me? The Razer Blade Stealth, pls ;)

Perfect for my trip to Poland in the end of the year.

The Razer Blade Stealth would be awesome. Just going off to university and in need of a laptop

I see the new Razer Blade 14" is a perfect computer for me - beautiful, powerful and mobile.

I'm editing a lot of videos and gaming on a poor pc and would be nice to try what Razer offers.

Cheers from Poland, and can't wait for next Scrapyard wars ;) 

I would like the new razer blade for programming on the go and school, plus that razer logo looks sick

I'm not picky u could give me anyone of them, however the Blade seems REALLY NICE.

Congrats for the 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS.

Thank you ;) 

i would love either one because i can afford neither.

I love gaming and i could never game the way its meant to be. 

Razer Blade 14! Good Luck everyone! I really need this laptop for college tho ahah

The new razer blade stealth, because i'm in love! :D It looks awesome and it's perfect for me! I'm hyped about the 4k screen and the new generation of the procesor! :D

I wouldn't mind the Razer Blade 14, not only for gaming but for productivity also.

With the next generation NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GPU, powered by the ultra-fast, power-efficient NVIDIA Pascal architecture, i would be able to max any game at 1080p. And i would be able to enjoy Virtual Reality, which i am highly into!
And with the i7 6700HQ, i would easily be able to do some editing on the road.  
The weight alone of the Razer Blade 14, at only 1,9 kgs would be an easy to handle study buddy as well. 
Coming from a PS3 this would be a huge upgrade. ;) 
Thanks guys! And congrats on the 3. Million subscribers!  

I would really love to have the new Blade 14...

I would obviously use it for gaming mostly and programming...It is powerful and portable and seems cool... 

Congratulations for 3M subscribers!!:) I Hope I win..!!

I would love to have the new razer blade stealth. I am wanting to have my own laptop for years and the reason for gaming and stuff. Congrats on 3 million subscribers 

Congratulations on reaching 3 million guys, you deserve it. 

I'd like a Razer Blade Stealth if I could, I already have a good rig at home and I just need something to do schoolwork and occasionally give me entertainment while I'm away from home. 

Thanks guys, you 're the best

I would like the new blade cause from the video the new blade looked really awesome and really portable with 16 GB of RAM and 1TB of SSD and I agree it packs a lot of power. I would use the new blade for school work and mostly gaming and some coding for me to make some games out of it right know I can't cause my computer the only one I have can't handle that kind of stuff so please put my comment into thought Linus. And also congrats on reaching 3 million subscribers and I really love your content.

Razer Blade- im currently in school, and my laptop now isnt strong enough to fit on nicely (i want to make videos).

Hello.
My rig;
CPU: i5 4690K @ 3.7GhzRAM: HyperX Fury 8GB vengeance @ 1600MhzGPU: MSI R9 270 2GB, MOBO: MSI Z-97 SLI, PSU: Corsair 750M semi-modular 

Hello, i would love to have the new Razer blade because, my boyfriend always wanted a razer and he is such a mega fan, please this would be a tremendous gift for him.

it would be definetly the new blade because he's been talking about non stop.

I prefer the blade for it being a light gaming machine, one which I do not have, a gaming machine that is or a machine.

A Razer Blade 14 sounds nice to be able to finally play Overwatch.

Would love to win the Razer Blade Stealth! would use it for graphic and game design, especially that my current laptop is about 6 years old, an upgrade would be nice :)

i am really  like razer blade with 1060

Say three times the important things!!! 

support  up  up  up

Need that new  Razer Blade 14! My gaming rig got fried by a T-storm recently and am starting to suffering gamer withdrawal!  Help!