3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

LAPTOP OF CHOICE:

I would prefer the new Razer Blade 14 for its great gaming capabilities of a laptop at only a small size. It's desktop grade GTX 1060, and I7 processor along with its fast load and boot times from the SSD will make sure its the envy of gaming lan parties I go to, all with out the hassle of bringing a monitor and PC. This would be an amazing win for me, and a great way to enter this community. Thanks so much Linus, and Razer, and congratulations on 3 million subscribers! You'll get up to Pewdiepie.... eventually. xD

SOCIAL MEDIA:

Evidence I have subscribed and followed to the great guys over at Razer!

https://twitter.com/Slyria_V2 (Simply look into followed)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrVKAOkp3hlLK5QdESRCQrA (Simply look into subscriptions)

Good luck to everyone else!~Slyrii

Razer blade would be my choice. Would be an awesome laptop to take with me to university and have the power to do some occasional gaming on the go, since it is a bit difficult to haul around my mid-tower PC.

The blade for sure, I'd game on that thing like it was a brand spanking new desktop :)

NEW Razer Blade 14--I love GTX1060 and I need a better CPU.By the way,it's cool!

Four years left in college, plus I'm a musician and a gamer at heart.

I could really use the Blade Stealth, I can imagine my friends just staring at that beauty during class ;)

I would love the razer blade 14 for gaming and autocad at my university, im studying electronic engineering at the javerian university of Colombia,and i would love the razer blade 14. thx 

Although the stealth is great, I'd like a like more power so I can do heavy gaming on the go, without being tethered to the core (which I also don't wanna buy).

Congrats on the milestone guys :) you earn and deserve it!

NEW Razer Blade 14 for me because it will be the first time ive had a gaming laptop

New razer blade stealth.I am a fan from China. I  subscribe the Youtube channel and the channel in Bilibili(a video site in China).It's a suffer to take a over 2 kilo weight of laptop to climb stairs.So the Stealth is convenient for me to take it everyday. 

I would definitely like the new razor blade 14 because of it's unbeatable gaming abilities as a laptop . That rocks . I really really hope that I win 

1 hour ago, Happygoat said:

Accidentally double posted but I don't know how to delete this :S

me too

I would love to win the new Blade 14. As a student this would help me a lot in solving the portability issues I encounter. Nowadays i'm still carrying my 4 year old hp dv7 with me to school. You could say that in the society where we are living in this 17" monster has some BMI issues where nobody would be proud off. After 4 years this laptop still serves me in almost all my needs except gaming (which is made impossible because the fan can't cool all that excessive fatness anymore). Another fun fact about my dv7 is that the battery randomly decides to perform a superdrainage. Honestly I don't think that's going to solve her issue with her body but who am I to disagree. Of course it ain't all negative about my old dv7 because it helped me through tough and hard times but I think it is time to send her on retirement. But before she goes on retirement she told me that she wanted me to be sure I would replace her with a worthy successor. Therefore my choice for the blade 14 because it has everything what I and she desire for my daily use. Not only is it portable but the screen won't turn red anymore everytime I open it. yes she is this ashamed of herself. So please help my old dv7 and give her a worthy retirement?

I would like the Razer Blade 14. Just because my wife is using my main system for studies and I can't play. Sad time.

I want the Razer Blade 14 but only if Linus licked it.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

I want the Blade 14! I need the power for my architecture modeling work (AKA Rocket League) on the go.

Would love the blade stealth, mainly going to use it for school work (computer science study). Love the portability/ light weight of the blade stealth and the overal clean look. Haven't been able to get one because they don't sell in the Netherlands :( 

On 4 September 2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

A razer blade stelth please

Hey, I would like to have the razer blade stealth. I'm learning coding and I think it would best fit me for now and the long run :)

I would like to win the new Razor Blade, sweet piece of tech that hits every spot!!!

On 4 September 2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

A Razer Blade stealth please

Hello! :)
It's awesome that you guys are doing a giveaway of these kickass laptops, laptops I didn't even know existed because I live under a cave. :P
I would be stoked if I won the Razer Blade 14 because this means that when my laptop inevitable dies(I'm giving it a couple of months), I won't have to stop being a 3D artist. And this also means that I can finally render out my animations in 1/10th the time.

May the luck be with you all!

I would love to get the Razor Stealth, the portability would be hype! I have a laptop but like the hinge broke so I can't even close it and I need a portable computer for school uses. Hope I win!