3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

On 9/5/2016 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would definitely love the NEW Razer Blade 14! OMG all the awesome specs are gonna kick my potato PC outta the water and I can finally game anywhere I go!!! That Kensington lock looks really decent IMO :D:D:D Its so pretty OMG :x:x:x                                                                                                                                                           Congrats on hitting 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!!!

My Daily Driver:

Acer Predator Helios 300
»« Intel Core i5-8300H »« 16GB DDR4 RAM »« NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB »« Silicon Power A60 512 GB M.2 SSD »« 
Toshiba PC L200 1 TB HDD »« Microsoft Windows 10 Home »«

The new razer blade looks amazing and would love to win :P

thanks!!

I'd really love to have the Razor Blade Stealth as a mobile Laptop for university or mobile use. I'm not in need of a tower replacment such as the Balde 14. Thanks for the awesome giveaway and the great content you guys produce atm. 

Xeon E3-1231 v3 -  GTX 780 - 16 GB RAM - 2x 250 GB SSD - 3 TB HDD

Hi, I like both of them, but I am mostly doing 3d graphics. A decent GPU is much faster for rendering than a CPU, so I would rather want razer blade. Also as an artist I want to show my work to people, so being stealth wouldn´t help me. :)

I would love a Razor Blade. It's really cool that you guys are doing this. I really enjoy your videos!

I would prefer the New Razer Blade 14 you know for gaming, coding and stuffs!

Thanks!

On September 5, 2016 at 7:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I'd love the razer blade 14 to game anywhere I want. 

I would get the Blade Stealth, i mean it looks so stunning (except the fat bezel ;) )  and touch as well... :3

would be the perfect replacement for my old and partly defect laptop (electrodes accidently touched the screen >__<)

oh and congrats on 3 mil. :D cheers to you guys (^__^)/)

Would really love it if I can have the New Razer Blade stealth so I can watch Linus in his supreme 4K awesomeness :D

I wish I'll win the new blade 14, Would be awesome to use it at collage and game with it on my free time. :)

I would prefer Blade 14 just coz it's better for gaming :D but also would't mind Blade Stealth, one amazing ultrabook I would say.

and thanks for the giveaway as always :) 

Razer blade for music production would be awesome. Need a powerful pc for Fruity Loops/Pro Tools. Being able to run games wouldn't be bad either

I would love to win the NEW Razer Blade 14 .

My girlfriend is dying to get a macbook, and i wanted to give her something...well, better. 

As an engineering college student I love the new rasor blade 14. Tough decision but 14" is just the perfect size to be carried with you all day around campus and be able to do cad on it. A little Heavier but more powerful!

Hi, i would really love to have the Razor Blade 14. As today i'm forced to work with an i3, a GT710m, and an oldschool HDD. Anyway thanks for the awesome giveaway and keep up the good work on your videos. :)

My current laptop struggles to play rocket league so I would love the razor blade so I can fulfill my destiny of becoming a rocket league grand master! Or.. at least make it to challenger.

If I Win the Razer Blade 14
I'll play Video Games all the day
I'll watch Linus Tech Tips all the day
I'll program some funy soft all the day
And I'll be Happy
:)

I would like to win the New Razer Blade 14 to play all my favourite games!!

Razor blade 14 because of the 1060 graphics and fast memory this would be great for travel and my pc atm cant run microsoft word haha

you have to say the new razer blade 14 looks awseome 

it would run dishonered like it was from 1986/butter instead of the current 5 fps a second