3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Definitely gonna go ?> with the new ???? Razer blade 14 ?????. I need??? to support ??? my addiction to memes???. But if u?? ask why I ?? chose the ?? blade 14 over??? the blade stealth,???? is because ?? if I'm twelve, the laptop is twelve?? ain't it ???. (This was done ironically)

I would love the New Razor Blade 14 so that i can game with my brother who just got married and goes to Illinois State! I would be able to play with him and also use it for college and gaming on the go! I would really like a computer that can actually play many games!

Fuih, almost late to this party!

Pick me! I'm a student who doesn't own a laptop.

So wish me luck Guys!

On 04/09/2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would love to have that razor blade.I probably won't win this giveaway,but I'll give it a go.

Hi guys, I would really like to win the New Razer Blade, really couldn't think of a better name could they haha. I want to really get into PC gaming with my friend who is able to build computers but I can't afford to do that. I like bigger laptops, just habit, and I like the 3 USB ports because let's face it, you can never have enough USB.

I'd like the stealth. Portable is perfect. Also I'd use it for school, art, and gaming!

the new blade 14 plz..

well because I am going to college and i am already broke af and need a laptop

I would love the Blade! I could never justify the price, but it's my favorite laptop nonetheless...

I would definitely prefer the new razer blade (14?) instead of the stealth one, but I wouldn't mind getting the stealth. It could be better for me as an artist I guess c:

The  NEW Razer Blade 14 is the one I want one I want :D Gaming on the go ftw :D 

A strange thing to do with Razer Blade 14? Why not throwing couple of virtual machines in it and use it as hardcore development machine, well that's what I am going to use it for.

Hope I win :P

I already have a gaming desktop, but if I win I would give it as a gift to my gf, so she can throw away her potato and play games above 20fps :D

I would like the razer blade please.

And congrats on 3 mil subs!!!

Hello! I would absolutely love to win the new Blade 14. I have a 4 year old Asus notebook. I am now in college and I would love to win one to game and to do learn editing or photoshop, illustrator and stuff like that which I cannot do  smoothly on my current notebook. 

The RAZOR BLADE 14, I would use it for music production & doing my networking degree, since it's more powerful than my PC and laptop combined and I can't afford to upgrade.

Thanx to all concerned for the giveaway, and well done on the subs.

I would love to have the Razer Blade 14. It would be a perfect laptop to replace my gt 9400 "machine" :D 

I would use it for gaming,  gamedesign with ue4 (my hobby) and for video editing with pr and ae.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Hey Linus Tech Tips! 

If i were to choose out of the two i would go for the Blade 14 instead of the stealth because well its a beauty in the eyes and also the gaming experience will be pretty SWEEET!! and also it'll be the greatest upgrade to my well umm Mac-book that was a handy down (7 years old). 

I would love to get the new Razer Stealth. I'll be moving to a different city bcs of school and chances are that I won't be able to bring my desktop with me...:(

Razer Blade 14 would be awesome because I need beefier cpu & ram for VS2015E :D (my laptop has only 4GB of ram...)

I would really like to win the Razer Blade 14. The Stealth is cool but I really like the ability to game on the go or just bring a laptop to a friends place so there is minimal setup for a LAN.

On 9/8/2016 at 7:23 PM, Freezanator said:

I would definitely love the NEW Razer Blade 14! OMG all the awesome specs are gonna kick my potato PC outta the water and I can finally game anywhere I go!!! That Kensington lock looks really decent IMO :D:D:D Its so pretty OMG :x:x:x                                                                                                                                                           Congrats on hitting 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!!!

My Daily Driver:

Acer Predator Helios 300
»« Intel Core i5-8300H »« 16GB DDR4 RAM »« NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB »« Silicon Power A60 512 GB M.2 SSD »« 
Toshiba PC L200 1 TB HDD »« Microsoft Windows 10 Home »«