3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to be able to have a new Razer Blade, because I like skating/scooting and would love to have a gaming/editing pc that I can take with me for lighter travel. Thanks and good luck to everyone else :)

new razer blade 14! cuz desktop gtx 1060 is soooooooooooooooooooo cool!

The new Razer Blade 14 would be awesome to have 9_9

Well done on 3 million subscribers, Love your videos!

#include <stdio.h>

int main()

{

int clrscr();

printf(" Razor Blade=portability ");

int getch();

}

Razor blade 14 would be nice. 

Congrates on the 3mil subscribers!

Razor Blade Stealth. You are the best youtube tech channel. Continue with the great work and congatulations for the 3 million subs.

Damm 3 MILLION subscribers nice job :D keep it going!

Would love the new blade, wanted a razer blade for almost 4 years

Wow congrats on your 3 million, thank you guys for all your good work, definitely the best tech channel out there, I wish you every success!

PS. If I actually win I would really prefer Razer Blade 14, because I already hawe nice 13.3 inch macbook pro.

PSS. Sorry if my english spelling or grammar isn't good enough.

As much as I would like the blade stealth, I would prefer my fish fillets lightly fried on the Razer blade 14 as it has both the cpu and discrete gpu for increased thermal activity. Hopefully it will get hot enough as my current "frying pan" which at times has its 4 core heating units at a nice toasty 90 degree celsius :D 

Would love to win the Razer Blade 14. Need it to run Minesweeper at 11 fps since my Acer laptop only runs it 4. :<

Anyways, congratulations on 3 million subscribers!

Razer Blade stealth. Because i am studing IT and would greatlie use it for my school work

The NEW Razer Blade Stealth definitely, work and play anytime, anywhere! Thanks LTT and Razer!

Honestly I would love this razer laptop...Actually a RazerBlade would mean the world I would love the RazerBlade Stealth or anyone on the giveaway, I am in the 8th grade I live in canada and my school is pushing out more (Bring YOUR own devices) and I dont have a laptop TO do that ......

If I do win well I will be dammed (it will probably go to a guy with 7 razer laptops already)

Its hard to get notified here so my twitter @ is

@TheRealLtGamez

thanks.

The Razor Blade would be awesome to win! Would love a great gaming laptop for gaming and for work :)

The new Razer Blade, no doubt. I would use it for gaming and studying/working. Because right now, I'm playing on a 10.1" ASUS tablet with Windows in it, and a keyboard with a mouse plugged in it.

Would be nice to get the  NEW Razer Blade 14, never really did any PC gaming but if I had this, I would start doing some gaming and my be some video editing to. just would be really nice to have.

Id want the NEW Razer Blade 14. I'll be starting college soon and my current laptop doesn't have the battery life or beef to entertain me even through highschool. The NEW Razer Blade 14 will be a great upgrade.

Blade 14 because it's a gaming laptop, which means it'll probably do anything I need it to do, wherever I go.