3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

On 05/09/2016 at 9:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would just like to say happy congratulations on the 3,000,000 sub milestone!!!

I would love a Razer blade stealth as I am starting university next year and it would be a huge upgrade from my little Acer netbook and would help me with my photo editing.

I love your content and keep up the good work!!!

I would love to win that Razer Blade for the ultimate gaming and video editing experience, when im not home.

Congratz for the 3 million subs! : D

Congrats on 3 million subscribers! I'm new to the forums but have watched LTT for years. I'd like to enter and would love to win a Razer Blade. Thanks!!

I would love to have the new Razer Blade for my daily work.

I want a  NEW Razer Blade 14 :P.At least my current fujitsu laptop can run half life 2 xD.

blade14.Thanks .Nearly every computer in your video are too expensive for me.so i just wanto know whats the feeling use a such expensive laptop.

PS.不要老欺负小哥了

Definitely Blade 14 because it'll be a perfect paperweight. Why not Stealth? Because it's lighter, and that's not good when it comes with a paperweight.

Blade stealth because I love the idea of having an ultrabook during the day, to then plug it in to a core when I get home and turn it into a beast ;) Also because its damn near IMPOSSIBLE to get one in the UK

Corsair Obsidian 350D Chassis / i7 4790K @ 4.0Ghz / Asus Strix GTX 970 / 16GB Red Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 1600 Mhz / Asus Maximus VII Gene / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Crucial 250GB SSD / Crucial 480GB SSD / Seagate 1T Barracuda 7,200 RPM SATA III / Seasonic G750W PSU / ASUS Vulcan Headset / Corsair M65 / Corsair K70  / Razer Vespula Mouse Mat / 2 x 22" LG 22EA63 Monitors @ 1080p / 1 x 24" BenQ 144 Hz Gaming Monitor -   :P

I hope i can get the new razer blade 14!!! I never use this high end laptop before, definitely want to win thisxD

I would love to win the razer blade stealth, its perfect for studying and when i can affort it (WHEN) i can use the razer core to game on it.

Grats to 3 Million Subs on YT :D

I would love the Razer Blade Stealth, for making those dank memes

btw not a bot just have a terrible username

I would love to win the razor blade that 16gb of ram and NVIDIA graphics card with the amazing design so its not bulky. It would be like a dream to finally play in such a smooth and high performing environment, without the fps going crazy on you and ruining your gameplay.

Congrats on the 3 million subs!

I'd love to have the new Razer blade 14. The stealth is awesome, but it doesn't have enough performance for my needs :)

Oh Boy! This a pretty giveaway by You and Razer! Gratz on the 3 Mil subscriber milestone! I would like to win the new Razer Blade. It looks damn sexy. Having a dedicated gpu makes it ideal for gaming at school while waiting hours between classes.

Congrats on 3mil subs!

The new Razer Blade no doubt about it, going to Taiwan soon for university, would love to have a new laptop that actually is capable of playing games properly (6 months of no gaming.. the horror..). My 6 year old Toshiba is not only massive to drag around it even has problems running simple programs.

With my trusty i7 3770 machine finally kicking the can completely, and not enough cash to rebuild to a similar gaming experience, I'd have to go for the Razer Blade 14.

Was a bit shocked to see this has reached nearly 80k participants... But then again, this is a 3 million subscription milestone - let's make it a +100k tonight! 

The shame of being a Logitech guy while signing up is real

I would like a Razer Blade Stealth, please :D

✌ (≧◉◡◉≦)✌

I'd really love the Blade. I've been needing a new computer for ages now and don't have the money to build a desktop yet so a Blade would be an amazing upgrade from my HP laptop from 2012. I'd like to be able to make some games in Unreal but my current laptop cant run it. Alas, thanks anyway for the giveaway guys, i really appreciate it.

Accidentally double posted but I don't know how to delete this :S

Edited by Happygoat

Id love to win the razer blade 14 with gtx 1060 because ive always wanted to get into pc gaming but cant even afford a £300 pc and my laptop can barely run csgo at 60fps 720p low settings *cries*

I'd have to go with the Blade Stealth, light and powerful to carry around with me constantly...