3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The new Razer Blade is such a slick design, as a student it would help so much with carrying it around. it would also be great to take to a friends house. It would be a dream to get this, although good luck to everyone. also congrats to linustechtips. 

Hey, i would like a razor blade stealth. I would use it for school of course but mostly for doggo memes. Great work guys and thanks for the awesome giveaway

On 2016. 09. 04. at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

I would definately want the  New Razer Blade Stealth. It is an amazingly well designed laptop with very good specs. I would be very happy if i could win it ^^.

Would definitely pick the new Razor Blade. Perfect for gaming, editing and pretty much anything you can throw at it!

I would love to have the new Razer Blade. I would use it as my main computer to play video games and do a bit of video editing. Of course I would also work on that machine ! ?

NEW Razer Blade Stealth

So I can edit pictures like this one ;) (This one is not 4k because then it would be a really big file)

horse.jpg

I would like to win the Razer Blade, i need a new Laptop for studying + my old gaming rig is not the fastest anymore so thant would solve both of these Problems. The only Risk would probably be that ill be using the studying time for gaming ;)

I'd like to win the new Razer Blade, it's perfect for gaming and taking to college as I have no laptop atm.
Good luck everyone!

That Razer Blade 14 sound sharp.. must be carefully with that so i dont hurt my fingers. Gz 3m subs!

i would like to win a razer blade with the gtx 1060 for that ultraportable gaming, if you know what i mean. Love the give away

This Blade Stealth would be a nice replacement to my late dead Alienware Laptop.

I'd love the Razer stealth. I am in college and that laptop would be an amazing daily driver for me!

Also congrats on 3million subs. Long time fan.

I would like to win a Razer Blade Stealth because its small, light and portable. As a college student, it would be helpful to bring the laptop inside the university and code everywhere I go.

The Razer Blade, for the portable gaming and 4 core hyperthreaded core. 1080p does the job just fine.

I would love to win the new Razor Blade. Been looking for a new laptop, especially for gaming, but also for college. I love gaming and it would be a blessing to finally get a gaming laptop, since I've never had a gaming laptop or desktop lol.

Thanks guys and congrats on 3 mil subs!

I would really love the blade but I know theres such a minimal chance of me winning but if I would win im sooooo grateful, I would use it when i play games and record/edit. THANK YOU VERY MUCH LINUS TECH TIPS

I still use T7200 + G0 7400 laptop. NEW Razer Blade 14 ist a very good computer.I always watch your videos. Wish you better and better. Hope i can get it.

I would love the New Razer Blade 14, Wicked performance in a awesome form factor.

I choose the Razer Blade Stealth because I as someone who rides his bike to work a lighter but still powerful ultrabook is perfect for me!

Also unrelated to that but my bike is black and green so I guess the color would match as well.