3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love the new Razer Blade since i can enjoy both gaming and do my work without worry  

I would love love love the razor blade, Its a more complete laptop for the video editing and graphics work I will be using it for and also because I can no where near afford it at the moment. I hope I win. :-)

On 2016/9/5 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

NEW Razer Blade 14I am a game lover , but I do not have a good computer I am hoping to get

On Tuesday, September 06, 2016 at 10:40 PM, lhj020307 said:

Really need this #stillrunning9600gt

I wants the blade to replace mah 9600gt or stealth cus freebies are life

Hi there and congratz for your 3Mil subscribers. I need the blade stealth mainly for his 4k display because I like taking pictures of the galaxy with the telescope attached to the camera and on my laptop (hp dv7 1070el) the pictures aren't as spectacular as they should.

ehh i think i have already commented but this is my first time using this site so i'm confused , i wanted the razor blade if i dindt already comment :)

Oh man, I'd love to win the Razer Blade 14! It'd be a nice upgrade from my current (and slowly dying ) laptop! It'd be used heavily for uni work and the occasional* gaming session! 

It's such a sleek, sexy machine! I could go on and on about how beautiful that thing is and the power under the hood to compliment it? Mental....

I'd help you pay shipping to Europe too ;)

*Occasional gaming = A stupidly ridiculous amount of hours which will be lost in the deepest subsections of the gaming world to not return to the real life. Ever. 

I would like the new Razer Blade 14 please! I never had a console and also never had a real gaming rig. A gaming laptop would be great for my wants + needs (going to University soon!)

P.S. Will my entry be invalid because this is a new acc?

Hi,Congrats, I want the Razor Blade stealth, because I want a good laptop so I can edit my YouTube videos and get millions of subscribers .... Pls contact : Twitter - AryanBansal904

Hope I win ??

I think I would have to pick the New Razer Blade Stealth. Partially because I already have a desktop for gaming and it would honestly be kinda sad to get a laptop that is better...

Holy balls!(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧    I would love the new Razer Blade, I hope I win ????????????????

I would want the new Razor Blade 14. I've been looking to replace my laptop for a while now. It can only handle the first section of Crypt of the Necrodancer.

I think it's not nice to ask for the gift you want, so....

I will let YOU decide which laptop you want to give me.

What will I use it for? It is time to retire my 7 years old HP DV3, the Nvidia GeForce G 105M struggles with the latest AAA titles ;)

(P.S. If you put a gun to my head, than I will answer The New Razor Blade 14, but otherwise I will just be glad I got something!)

I would love to have a new Razer Blade! Though I would be happy with a Stealth as well :)

Hope I win :) 

You guys really deserve 3 million subs, your content is consistently top notch, especially when there's an awesome giveaway! :D

It'd be great to have the NEW Razer Blade 14 so that when I travel, I can take my Razer Blade and my Razor Blade with me...O.o

That was terrible.

have to go the new blade, gaming on the go would be a great thing to have!

and congrats on 3million! now on 6!

Would love the New Blade Stealth, I m a new content creator that would truly appreciate the potential the blade stealth offers for the on the run content creation.

Thanks guys have a great day. 

Me: HOLY LACTATING LEFT AXOLOTL NIPPLE this is the best laptop give away competition I have ever come across throughout my entire existence on this planet.

Linus Sebastian: You bet, your concave and delicate left nipple, this comp is the most DANK and NEATO  event that you'll ever enter in your entire life.

Me: Hell yes it is, a free give away laptop of my choice, where anyone of any age and species can enter and have a chance to win. This is way better than getting a full scale, living model of Donald Trump covering himself in truffle oil.

Linus Crew: Damn straight, you're right, this give away is so good that even Jesus accepts this amazing competition as one of the best human feats in history.

Nick Light: That's right, but the real question is what laptop do you choose CommanderPicklez?

Me: Hmmmmmmm, good question wise noble one.

*With a slight pause, I clutch my butt cheeks firmly together whilst sweat pours down my forehead. After a few seconds I take a deep breath, inhaling with extreme force.*

I would personally have to choose the admirable Razor Blade 14, due to its high sextirity of 17 and the laptops streamline architectural curves that resembles Ainsley Harriott's smooth shiny bald head. This laptop is the definition of sex appeal and I have had countless dreams of extreme euphoria about this laptop and OW YEAH, I would use it to shave…. BA DOOM TSH

Nick Light: Wise choice you gracious creature, I will have to consult with my other elders to decide if you are worthy enough for this compact power.

Me: Ok, and thanks for the giveaway you conceived.

Yea so in short, I choose you

Pika...RAZER BLADE 14

Disclaimer

Sorry if you got offended in this

This is not realistic in anyway

Don't take this seriously

I used the words nipples to many times

You Don’t Wanna Know how long the original was!

I put too much effort into this

What am I doing?

:D thanks for this competition Linus team and Razor

The new blade, i need a laptop i can use on my long commutes to school to game on. The design is also just so sleek and good looking, i adore it.

new blade, my SP4 does the job for ultraportables. besides, it's more expensive! :) lol

New Razer Blade 14. Any one would do, they are both awesome gaming machines. They would give out high fps for any game at ultra or high settings.