3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The new Razor Blade , i will finally be able to record gaming videos for youtube.

Razer Blade pls. I currently have an old desktop that I bought way back in 2008 with a Pentium E2180 :3

I would like to win the NEW Razer Blade 14 because of following reasons..

1. It is a complete vr ready package in a       very thin chasis.

2. As an engineer & a gamer it will be a       perfect laptop for CAD designing and       gaming on the go.

3. Razer don't have any official presence     in India so buying a blade for myself is     out of my reach.

4. PLEASE..??

also congrats on 3 mil followers☺✌ 

I would love the new razer blade, the reason why is for travel mainly. I love to game on the go, and as I'm a student, I don't have much money to spend, so the new razer blade would help so much. I would also use it to research for school and edit videos for my YouTube channel. But overall, I love the computer and I'm a real razer fan so it would go a massive way into making travelling more enjoyable. Thank you and I love you channel Linus

Awesome giveaway, thank you for giving us a chance to win a laptop!

I would really love the Razer Blade because it has a dedicated graphics card. I have a ton of games on Steam that I have but can't play because my laptop is old. Would love to finally give them a try. hahaha

Razor Blade Please Bae!, My Asus Rog gaming laptop has started to die after 3 years of gaming on it :P. Love your vids guys keep up the good work :).

The NEW Razer Blade 14 because razer's naming scheme is just awesome! 

I would love the Razer Blade. I love its very sleek, clean design, and the amount of power crammed in there is insane!

Congrats on 3 million subscribers!

Hello Linus !

I'm not such a big gamer, but I do play moba's with my friends and sometimes MMORPG's but mostly I code on my laptop tough, because i'm still a student at university.

I do video encoding sometimes, but not that much since those are laptops, and I have an average desktop for that which is enough for me... but even my monitor is not 4k which I always wanted to test/use one like that because i never had a chance.
So I'd like to win a Razer blade stealth, for the cool 4K display and because it's so slim I could carry it so easy to park and stay there and code rather than staying in dormitory haha :D
Still... I want to congratulate you for reaching 3 milion subscribers and thank you for the giveaway ! Sincerely I can't even remember when I subscribed to your page, but I never stopped being amazed by all the cool tech you guys review, been 3 years ? 4 years ? 5 years ? can't remember ... anyway you're awesome ! keep it up !! :)

Greetings from Romania, my name is Alex :)

I would love the new Razer Blade, so i don't have to bring my whole PC to the LAN partys and it's definitely come in handy for my uni work :D

Razer Blade 14 for gaming for example GTA 5, battlefront...etc Congratulations for 3 million subscribers!!

i want the Razer Blade Stealth, to an inspiring artist like me, it nice to have a 4k laptop with a wide range of nice colors so i can draw and paint on the go. and congrats on reaching 3 million subs :D

I would like the New Razer Blade 14. It's just the right size and config for gaming at work.

I would want the Blade, it's about time I got a better PC to play all these new awesome games with. I have to move around a lot, so a gaming laptop is the best way for me.

The Razer Blade 14, and I would use it for gaming and making videos :)

I would like the Razer Blade Stealth please;) I dont own a laptot at the moment and it would realy help me out doing work when  I´m in the train or something like that.

On 2016/9/5 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

谢谢大家这么多,给我们带来TO 300万用户在Youtube上!

你们是培。这就是为什么我们已经合作了雷蛇给出来的一个新的Razer的刀片14,一个新的Razer剑隐身(在公告中列出的视频全规格),带有自定义图形由我们自己Edzel亚戈设计:) 。

赠品规则:

1.每一个用户入口。赢家绘制之前,从重复帐户重复的职位和职位将被删除,留下每人一个职位。

2.获奖者将有72小时内做出回应。如果获奖者未在该时间内做出反应,新的获胜者将被绘制。

3.这是一个全球性的赠品,没有年龄限制。运费将由托运人所覆盖,但任何关税/税/其他在交付费用将是赢家的责任。

好了,现在我们已经得到了出路,OMG THIS IS真棒怎么办我赢一场???:

1.下面的评论让我们知道哪些Razer的笔记本电脑,你宁愿取胜。随意让它变得有趣 - 你会用它来做什么?你为什么喜欢或刀片刀片隐形?

2.这不是条目的要求,但你应该绝对遵循Razer的微博并订阅他们的YouTube页面除了 提供笔记本电脑这个真棒赠品和赞助我们的PAX之旅,他们与其他令人难以置信的创作者在一些空间过多的工作,并释放酷的内容上相当定期其中的一些。请支持他们在社交媒体上,并在鸣叫他们,感谢他们为这个赠品!

3.检查回来  1周该赠品的条目将关闭在周一,9月12日,和获奖者将在不久后选择。优胜者将  通过我在这里在论坛上传递消息。不接受通讯合法的任何其他形式的,不与任何人分享谁需要它的个人信息,除非你能确认他们是一个合法来源。

而已!!如果我错过了什么,随时让我知道。GOOD LUCK大家进入,并感谢你这么多的支持在这个疯狂的旅程

:)

请不要报道这个主题的帖子 - 所有重复绘制将前处理,所以如果你有双贴,不用担心。

我要新的雷蛇blade,因为它的性能吊炸天呀

Having the gtx1060 blade 14 is every man's dream ( or maybe just mine idk), it's basically like having a pet dragon, a beast you can bring anywhere with you.

btw CONGRATS on reaching a milestone !

The new razer blade, gamers blood running through my veins.