3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Ideally, the Razer Blade is my dream laptop. It would be perfect for me as I often game at home and place's other than home. In addition, I currently do not have a computer that can handle some games, even at the lowest settings. This laptop would also allow me to edit and render videos, which is a passion of mine that I have wanted to pursue more in-depth with more complex and advance editing software, but have not been able to because my computer cannot handle the software. I would also use this computer everyday for school and watching videos on Youtube. I would prefer the Razer Blade over the Razer Blade Stealth because of it's portable and at-home gaming and high-performance capabilities. Thank you! 

I would love to get the RAZER BLADE 14, 1080p is my kinda thing. il use it for pure gaming.

Gaming Laptop: Dell G5 5587

Blade Stealth ! That is a good looking beast !

I would use the Razor Blade 14 as a much more compact and easy Oculus setup.

On 5/9/2016 at 0:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would love a razer blade that i could play with my friends

I would prefer the Razer Blade, since 14" is already portable enough and it has a dedicated GPU, but since I recently bought an MSI, I would probably gift it to a friend of mine who can't really afford these gaming notebooks.

On 5/9/2016 at 0:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I want a razer blade stealth or the otherone onether one 

Hey guys, congrats on 3 million subscribers! You guys totally deserve it. On a personal note, you guys helped me make my first pc, so thanks for that! It would love to have the Razer Blade 14 because the extra power can be helpful when developing programs in class. The laptop that I have for university is alright, but freezes up when compiling code or by just opening an IDE like eclipse. Having a Razer blade will make my university projects easier. Thanks and i wish you guys good luck in the future!

The Razor Blade would definitely be a step up from my aging gaming comp

I gotta get me that Razor Blade 14, anything to get out of a 5-year old all-in-one.

The blade stealth. I have a desktop for gaming but need a portable laptop for uni work C:

I would like the blade 14. The fact that it has a desktop gtx 1060 in such a lightweight form factor blows my mind. The stealth doesn't interest me as much because I don't want to pay more money on a razer core.

Razer blade stealth would be a fantastic match for my daily commute....ultra-portability and if you need a bit of extra horsepower --> the core has got you covered!  

The New Razer Blade 12 2008 for school works + desktop graphics for games in between

I think the new blade 14 looks to be the perfect laptop with the 1080p screen!

Razer blade 14 linus, so i can play dark souls 3, just that simple

I am a high school students ,i need a new computer to make video, because my computer is too bad .my GPU is  Nvidia GT240 CPU AMD 2核. New Razer blade 14

Can I please have the Razor Blade. I don't have anything to play PC games on. My parents can't afford a new computer and it would mean the universe to me.

Its gotta be the the new Razor Blade 14! It is one of the best looking laptops I have seen! Would definitely use it for gaming and some Photoshop work.

Thank you @Linustechtips for teaching me so much about computers and current technology, Its fun to learn new things day after day and even have a couple laughs here and there. Keep up the great work guys! 

This is awesome.  NEW Razer Blade Stealth would be pretty sweet for my workload :P

Hello! Whoever reads this.

*Disclaimer: You want to continue reading with the voice of Klaus Dieter Klebsch.... You may ask yourself, who is this guy... well he's a german voice actor. Look him up on youtube... you wont be disappointed. But if you want to read further it's essential to have his voice in mind.

tl;dr read it with your best whiskey voice*

You get the point, the voice in your head should have changed now. Pure magic. To continue...

You ask yourself.. Why would you give away the Razer Blade Stealth to exactly me?

You ask yourself.. What is he going to do with this refined piece of precise engineering.

Well..

Everything starts with an idea... Followed by a desire to make or built or do something great.

Razer startet it. And I want to continue. The need always climbing the ladder is in our dna.

It rests in our soul. To marshal a skill... it requires discipline. But i approach my dream, as master craftsman would.

I take a journey toward refinement. Within me always lays something, telling me, to do the next thing better than the last.

A personal study of ingenuity and artistry. It demands a certain amount of sacrifice. But I challenge myself,

to become the best of the best. To produce work, that is evolving and growing.

For this, a young man needs a tool. A Notebook. The Razor Blade Stealth.

Fin.

Ok. If you are here, you approximately red 200 characters. Maybe more, maybe less, didn't count. 

Or

You didn't red it. lol. why not.

Tl;dr *again* give me the laptop, i wrote an epic presentation (i hope)

enough.

I'm out. 

bye.

Seems legit

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3