3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would prefer the Blade Stealth for the nice sleek look and 4k screen. I need a laptop for college so this would be a great laptop to get me through college and years to come!

I would definately want the NEW Razer Blade 14.
1080p is enough for small screen. & it can save your battery.

I like Linustechtips very much. Hope this channel getting better.

Thanks for the give away. 

Congratulations on 3 million subscribers! Thank you for this giveaway aswell. Good luck to all people who have entered. I would like to submit my entry for the Razer Blade 14. I would like this as I would finally be able to play more challenging games at higher frame rates than I am able to now.

WOW! Congrats guys on the 3 million! I am visually impaired and could really use a good laptop for school. With a great laptop like this with a good screen I would be able to use the magnifier with great clarity. As such, I would go with the Stealth since it would be more portable! Thanks for the content guys! And heres to the next 2 MIL! LD

Definitely the blade. PC gaming on the go would be a first for me!

i would definitely want the new blade... i just love that laptop would be great for my trip to japan

NEW Razer Blade 14. Offence is the best defence, so why stealth when you can use a blade.

Stealth is the way to go! Ain't no way I am playing waifu games on the public.

That being said, I am in need of a stealth since I will be on the move. The cloaking ability will hide it from those prying eyes. This laptop will be for my eyes only.

I'd love the 1060 blade since I would more utilize it for gaming and don't plan on getting the core

I'd do anything to get my hands on that razer blade! I was looking at it the other day because it would be the ultimate machine for all my uses; gaming, video editing and music production.

The new razer blade would be amazing!  As a student this would definitely help...  

Would love myself some Razer blade 14! Ummmm ummm. I'd use it mostly to work with the adobe suite with some occasional CAD. Most probably also for some "occasional" gaming as well : p 

hello!, i want definitly the new Razer blade because its the new ultimate gaming and personal use, fast and quiet, new style and looks too nice !

I love him too much with a great passion, big thanks to LinusTechTips and Razer !

Not gonna win, but screw it!

I'd probably get more use out of the Blade Stealth as a secondary screen while playing games/streaming, but you know, I'm not gonna be too picky.

To be quite honest, if I won the razer blade I'd wipe WIndows and put linux on this thing. It'd be a great work laptop that could do some gaming when I need it :)

Hi, I wonder what is it like to own/play on a Razer laptop? Sadly, I can only dream about that, but maybe I get lucky.
GL to all of You guys! If there is any chance I win then I shall win the New Razer Blade 14!  

I need the Razer Blade 14 as my old m11x tend to start fires

On 2016/9/5 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I really love the new razer blade 14 God luck me!!!

I think everyone will love the new Razer Blade for sure and thanks linus provide this great chance

On September 4, 2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would love the new Razer Blade. I have been using my moms old laptop to game. It can run games like csgo and Gmod at close to 30 fps but I want to start playing more demanding games while still having a portable device I can use for homework and making videos. Congrats on 3 mil??

I would love the new Razer Blade Stealth to replace my aging hp dandelion breeze. Thanks! and congrats on getting 3 million!