3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

If I win I'd like the Razor Blade for my school's FIRST FRC Robotics team to program on and run our Dashboard programs. :)

I'm gunning for the Blade Stealth. Its slimmer profile makes it the ideal choice for a chopping board to practice my cooking skillz.  Also, it makes it easier to store and hang dry.

Next stop is the Razer Toaster. This is *really* the only thing missing in my life right now. Please Linus, make this happen on your next collaboration with Razer. xD

I would like a razer blade because my pc now is currently bottle neck by a lot and i would like to have the razer blade as it could replace my bottlenecked pc

The  NEW Razer Blade 14 would be gun to have, just because it'd be a great update to my 5 year old one and it's a free giveaway so may as well enter :P . 

Would love the new Razor Blade (the first in the video). Would definitely use it for both work and for my upcoming trip!

The Blade 14 would be awesome! My current gaming machine is a laptop... an old one too, so anything better I would love.

I would love to have the NEW Razer Blade 14 because I will be setting sail for college soon and I have to leave my old system behind for my little brother's gaming needs. The portability is a must for the college environment and LAN parties with my friends would be a complete breeze. I could game all night long with this beauty and toss it (metaphorically, of course) in my backpack when I set off for classes with no hassle whatsoever. Winning this would take a great burden off my shoulders and I am eternally grateful that you guys are able to give us (us being the community, of course) this opportunity. You guys are the best and I thank you for everything you have done for us!

NEW Razer Blade Stealth with the Razer Core. Portable for school and high performance at home.

Loved the video of the Razer Blade Stealth "unboxing". ;)

Keep up the good work guys.

On 9/4/2016 at 3:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Came late to the party, but I'm glad to be here now, and I'd love a Razer blade.

Blade please,

Would very much appreciate something that can game and edit on the go!!!

P.s Congrats on 3 million subscribers, good luck on 6.

i would love to build 3d prject in cinema4d,also,if i get this,i would love to playing computer game with gtx1060,and it can make me more easier to work out side!

Hi, i would like the razerblade stealth as I'd be using it for school and design.

Congrats on 3million subs, you guys are great

I would really like to have the blade stealth as a computer for video editing and schoolwork.

The Razer Blade would fulfil all my computing needs - powerful enough for gaming or my work (G/CPU intensive simulations), but still light enough to do them on intercontinental trips - I could finally catch up on all the games I've missed with my old machine. Plus, it looks super cool and shiny.

Congrats on getting to 3 mil, no doubt this will bring in a few more ;)

I would definitely like the Blade 14 because of the GTX 1060 in it. I'd use it mainly gaming but also for work and just internet browsing.

hey, my laptop is the mac, you know that, it can't play many games, overwatch is't very fluency , so i want the new blade to play overwatch 233(hhh),thanks.

I would like to replace my Aspire 5750g with the Razer Blade 14.  

I need the new Razer Blade Stealth, so cool!

the New Razer Blade is OMG!!1060 and that thin?!just  a little concern about the heat radiation.

Anyway,Using my notebook to play games like Witcher3 with Max graphic will no longer just a dream!!!

Wish me luck &u guys are AWESOME

For someone that travels a lot, I would prefer the new razer blade. More horsepower for on the go.

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Hey there this is the first post so don't take any offense to the post and future ones so thanks in advance. I want to get the Razer Blade because of the aluminum build with light weight body, the 1080p reduction though not 4K but is playable for intensive game titles, the type c port for its fast charging capabilities, storage, good battery life, and I would like to get this for my boyfriend. I am joining a forum might not be for myself but I really want to get it so badly for him. I can't thank enough for what he has done for in my bad situation so I wanted to get him a laptop from one of his favorite brands Razer. I am begging you to give the Razer Blade to me because not only don't I win often and don't get noticed much but I want to give it to him for Christmas as a present. He said one time about wanting his very own since his gave his last one to his dad and he had to use his dad's old laptop that constantly crashes. I wanted to make him a bit happy for the holidays and I want to help him in someway since I learned some tech from him with tech YouTubers including Linus tech tips and I somehow got him in trouble at NYC from bad GPS signal. I might be a little inexperienced with tech but I am willing to learning a bit to make my boyfriend proud of me a bit for learning something he loves his whole life. So I am begging you to give me a laptop please. I will thank you at Twitter and follow you if I manage to get one. So if anyone is reading this please don't be mad at me for signing into for for selfish needs but please I would like to get a laptop to make some of my boyfriend's bad luck be good luck for the holidays. Thanks if anyone is reads and sorry for long post.