3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I was following Razer from the start of this year and finally The King appears "The New Razer Blade" would love to have this for my professional work which is coding and for my gaming time.

I would like the blade stealth because school is starting up and I need something for office work and casual minecraft play at low quallity.

Hi guys congratulations on 3 million subs.

I would like to throw my hand up for the new Razer Blade Stealth. I’m a student studying Motorsport and my goal is to design/build my own race cars so I need a computer that can run CAD and CFD programs. With the Blade Stealth’s i7 CPU, its ability to run a high end desktop grade GPU and be upgraded as time goes on is a big plus for me.

Laptop or bust episode 3 beg the linus tech tips guys to pick me?

Edited by tweetymatt
edited for the lols

The blade because I was going to by a new laptop with my savings (from like 2 years) and the other day i crashed mums car and now i have to pay insurance and I have no money left for a computer

Probably the razor blade, I'd want to go play Battlefield 1 in public to meet some new people.

The Razer blade stealth would be fantastic Linus congratulations on 3 mil

I really want razer blade 14, it has been my dream for so long, but I cant afford it. Haha, Im not an artist (I think blade stealth is suitable for artist) but Im an engineer so if i won it, I will use it for computational fluid dynamics and of course, gaming!. Thanks for the giveaway Linus and all ! Hope I will get it. 

Razer Blade 14! I could really use it for the dozen hours of marketing/content creation work I do daily- plus making my to-location trips 100x easier! I'd choose the Stealth but I'm guessing there will be less people voting for the 14. Gotta do what I can to keep myself growing! Crossing fingers for the Stealth 14! P.S. Trying to move from Apple products.

I would be happy with either, though I would prefer the non-stealth. Have an old laptop that has started eating power bricks. With a new semester around the corner (and living on a diet of ramen) I would appreciate having a laptop that doesn't kill it's adapter mid-lecture.

AMD FX-6300 3.5 Ghz | Arctic Freezer A11 CPU Cooler | (4x4GB) 16 GB Hyper X Fury DDR3 1866 Mhz | Asus M5A97 LE R2.0 Motherboard | EVGA GeForce GTX 970 Superclocked ACX 2.0 | Rosewill Glacier 500W PSU | 120 GB Kingston SSD (Windows 7 Boot/Application Drive) | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD (Windows 10 Boot/Application Drive) | 1 TB Western Digital Blue (Storage Drive) | Bitfenix Neos | Windows 7 Pro 64-bit & Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

The blade would be dope.

The other day I was driving down to the store in my brand new Lamborghini and I did a sick skid and hit a pole, now I dont have a car to get to the store so winning this would be dope and really help me out

I would absolutely love to have the new Razor Blade as my laptop at the moment runs most of the games that I play at below 30fps, I have already looked into purchasing new laptops or building a desktop and the issues I keep running into is that my parents don't want me to spend that much money on something they think is useless which I can get it's a big purchase. Or I have no place to put a desktop which kinda makes me sad. Anyway not to bore you with my life story I would really love to have something I can play on reliably and not be on ultra low settings :). 

The new blade 14 would be amazing guys!!! I have just got a new job as a mobile tech repair guy and i have you guys at LTT to thank for alot of the knowledge that got me the job! A new laptop to take to jobs would be amazeballs!!!!

I always love razer,but i don't have a blade belong to myself.I hope get a new blade 14,please!!!:P

On 04/09/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

On 04/09/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Razor blade 14 would be my choice of laptop so i can do game on the go

I currently own a macbook... It runs minesweeper at 10 fps on my windows emulator. I would love to win the "New Razer Blade" so I can finally play minesweeper at 60 fps so I can start my YouTube career. You're channel is beasty keep it up Linus and friends. 

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░
░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░██▄▀▄░░░░
░░░▄▀░░▄▀▀▀▄░░░░█░░░▀▀░█▀▄░░░
░░░█░░█▄▄░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░░▐░█░░░
░░▐▌░░█▀▀░░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▀░░█░░
░░▐▌░░█░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░
░░▐▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░
░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░▐▌░
░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░█░░░░░░▐▌░
░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░▄█░░░░░░▐▌░
░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░▐▌░
░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░
░░░░▐▌▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░
░░░░░█░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

I want the NEW Razer Blade 14! I wanna play ow with my boyfriend. 

Hi, i'd like the Razer Blade 14 because I have an old laptop that I used to game on and do all my work on but now it's really slow even after I wiped the hard drive. So the blade 14 would be nice :)

I would go with the new razor blade. I have a great PC at home and it would be nice to have something powerful and portable for school work, editing, and out of house gaming.

I want the new razor blade 14 because it would be a great anniversary and birthday gift for my boyfriend who needs it for college and gaming

Would be sick to get a new Blade 14, sick laptop i mean its just awesome.

I would want the blade stealth. I don't need a gaming laptop as I already have a gaming PC. I would use the blade stealth for college. 

i like computers

CPU: AMD FX-6300 @3.8 GHz     |     Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper Evo 212     |     RAM: G.Skill NS Series 4x4GB      |       Motherboard: GIGABYTE 990FXA     |     Case: Antec One     |     Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 270x HAWK    |    PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G2    |     HDD: 1 WD Black (Programs Files), 1 WD Caviar Blue (Boot)     |     KB & M: Cooler Master Storm Devastator Blue     |     Speakers: Logitech Z506     |     UPS:  CyberPower 1500w     |

Every time you use comic sans, one programmer dies.