3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Winning the new Blade 14 would be amazing! I'm a long time gamer, but my gaming rig is getting a little long in tooth (built in 2010, recently upgraded the GPU to a 280X).  I host large gaming sessions with friends and having a mobile capable gaming laptop would be awesome! I prefer the 14 for it's larger screen and higher specs.  Plus, the black and green motif are gorgeous and would fit my current setup perfectly :)  Here's hoping!

I want them both :-( I need your help deciding..

Once I was happy.. and then I bought a PS4...
My girlfriend left me because I was playing too much without leaving the couch...
(Playing only wearing boxers and a solid snake bandana might have helped as well)

My friends left me because they are all pc gamers...
I'm not allowed to participate in lan parties anymore and they make fun of me because I own an LG laptop...
"Did you update the firmware on your fridge?", "Can your microwave run CS GO?", "What's the GPU on your washing machine?"

The "new" Razer blade will definitively win me my friends back... Hitting head-shots like super mario on apple care
and this will get me worshiped as the god of the green snakes.

The Razer blade stealth will definitively help me in getting girls attention...
Just imagine me walking into the club with my running sneakers and all that chroma lighting!!!
That's 73.46% more sex guaranteed.

Jokes aside... That Kensington Security Slot would be amazing for securing the leash when walking my cat outside.

I am not a PC guy but gaming on the new Razer Blade 14 will, I'm sure, change all that! Thanks for the opportunity.

Definitely will go for the Blade, as for what ill use it for, a new laptop for new school year would be nice

I'd love the Razer blade 14, I've got a laptop that's running an APU and that's poopy :(

What's even funnier is that it has a better graphics card than what I'm running on my current rig, so it would be fun to check out what this laptop can do.

Thanks Linus team!

I would prefer the blade due to the shear awesomeness of the machine!

The 1060 Blade would be a dream for me. I'm a student, and that portable power would be a lifesaver. I game on the go and I also do 3d modelling and Unreal Engine stuff.

I would prefer to win the blade. As a student I need lightness and comfort for lectures and banging out assignments, as an event technician I need reliability to run Autocad, Chamsys MagicQ, L'Acoustics Soundvision, Resolume and Cast Wysiwyg for long periods of time without issue, as a producer I need a good selection of ports for my soundcard, external hard drive full of samples, midi keyboard and mouse and as a gamer I need power to run all of my favourite games on the go. As far as I can tell the blade ticks all of those boxes and more and would be a fantastic replacement for my current laptop which struggles with the most basic games, word, chrome and can't even run the programs i need for work. I am desperate for an upgrade

Congrats on 3 mil subscribers linustechtip!

I woukd really like a blade stealth which i will be using for my university. A light, sexy and performance ultrabook that I needed for sure.

The standard cause I already have an xps 13 which is close in features to the stealth. Though it would invalidate my desktop which is awesome that much power can fit inside a laptop

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Want to win the ltt giveaway! Regular blade pls?  love you guys

I'd like the Razor Blade 14. I'm a humble gamer, the Blade 14 is more then enough for my gaming needs :)
Thank you and Razer for the giveaway guys! 
The Razor Blade is at least twice as powerfull as my "desktop gamer pc", so it would be awesome to win! Cheers from Brazil!

The blade 14 would be amazing to have. I don't mind the blade stealth either. Would be very useful.

Buddy's laptop just died, wanna get him the New Blade. Two years ago, he among others sheltered me and fed me for a year during rough times.

Hmm really need a school laptop, using pleb iPad rn. Stealth I guess, if unavailable then normal Razer blade.

Love that razer blade, smooth and powerful like a cold frapuchino on sunday morning after a wild saturday night :P