3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I could use a new laptop since I don't have a working one anymore, my previous laptop was a Dell Inspiron 1721 running Windows Vista, last time it worked was in 2012. If I were to pick one to replace my old non-working Dell I would pick the Razer Blade 14. Thank you for the opportunity to try to win one and good luck  to those who enter. 

Dear Tech-Tips-team, 

I saw many comments that say you are the best. I want to say: Thank you. Thank you for all your videos that helped us to understand computers.

Also I want to win the Blade Stealth because I will need it for my computer science studies. 

All the best,

Epic :)

If I could win one of the computers I think I would use it mainly for editing videos for YouTube. I want to win the Razer Blade Stealth so I can progress my YouTube Channel and look stylish while doing it.

Plz links senpai enlighten me with it new razer blade goodness... PLEASE 

WOOZY BOOZY BAM BAM BOY that new razer blade 14 is sooo crazy. I try make music on my PC right now, but getting that laptop would be very very helpful. I mean, taking it to the rehearsal places, maybe a recording studio to record something would be possible only with that thing right now, and i've chosen that one instead of stealth, because it has all the ports i need, and it'll handle additional screens (it reduces work time much). I am not saying this because of that razer's music making campaign with artists like Deadmau5 etc. which was anyway cool, but honestly, this is really fast (LOOK AT THAT SSD - i can take all my plugins with me <3 ) and amazing machine.

It would help a lot

On 04/09/2016 at 3:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I'd want to win the blade so I can start doing some computer gaming, I can only dream of a gaming PC.

The new blade, I currently have a 6 year old dell m6500, the thing weighs like 5kg, lugging it around it a workout!

Hey guys at Linus tech tips i would thoroughly enjoy either of these beautiful laptops. Well i would most likely use the laptop for gaming and video editing for my miniature YouTube channel, man it would crazy to have one of these beauties. Thank you so very very much for doing stuff like this to help people out like me; thanks.

Razor Blade Stealth please. I would use it to play Farcry Primal since I do not have a computer that can handle it, watch videos in 4K, and to take notes on in class since it is small and lightweight. 

I also really appreciate your youtube channel as I have learned tons of tech related information in the last couple of years and is quite entertaining sometimes. Thank you.

Both laptops are awesome, The one that i would really choose is the blade 14 just for gaming and maybe a little of twitch streaming. Hope to win and good luck to everyone!!!!!

Edited by nemoisback
Forgot to wish good look to everyone.

The Razer Blade is my choice for its gaming design, 1080p screen and the backlit keyboard.

Besides planning to delve into Blender tutorials with this powerful laptop, I will also set myself an extra challenge which I probably will not complete successfully: even though I never passed my music classes, I still plan on giving FL Studio 12 a go, since it can be downloaded to those who own a Razer Blade product.

I would like the Razer Blade because I like playing games and I move around too much to be able to set up a desktop. Wish I had a better reason, but that's really just it. Cheers!

I would like the Razer Blade 14 to replace my Asus Chromebook C300 that I have to dual boot into Ubuntu to play games :(.

I'd love the new Razer Blade! It'd be great for some mobile gaming on deployments. 

Razer Blade 14 - Because using 14 blades is always better than a one desktop knife. ;) But if seriously, it would be perfect for my studies and gaming while not at home. I would be able to afford only the cheapest laptop, so winning a razer blade would be just awesome.

I would like to win the razer blade stealth. My laptop is getting old and  slow. It is also heavy and can't go for too long without a charge. The stealth would be the perfect upgrade for me, though I can't see much of a use for the 4k screen, as I am happy with 1080.

The new razer blade with that 1060 would be great because I would use that instead of my PC.

I would like that Razer Stealth so I can try out a little bit of Graphic Design

The blade stealth for that sweet 4k display. Will be awesome for school work and streaming stuff. Student life! Thanks 

On 09/04/2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I am about to go to college to study informatics, so a powerful laptop  like the Razor Blade Stealth would be really welcome! I would program the bananas out of it and carry it everywhere with me.

I would love any whether it be the stealth or the new blade.

However, if I had to choose one, I would love the stealth because it looks magnificent.