3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

On 05/09/2016 at 7:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

the rgb changes every thing

NEW Razer Blade Stealth 

because I would like to stay on the cutting edge

(see what I did there?)

I would like the Razer Blade 14 because my laptop right now can't run the games like over watch!! It's so hot! Please choose me! I want to play games!

Edited by Alexwantsit
Just finish the video I think the blade 14 is better for gaming?

I would prefer the stealth because of the slick design and awesome screen. The 100% Adobe RGB screen looks amazing. 
Stealth has an amazing look, cool looking keyboard and mousepad, only thing missing from it is an additional usb type-c port and numpad.

I Would like to have the Razer Blade and give it to my brother who is a game developer.

When are the results coming out? Delete this post. #NotCheating

I definitely want the Razer Blade 14. The gaming laptop I use now is getting outdated, and I can't run the new games on high without some FPS drops. Would be amazing to be able to play the new games on the best quality with almost no FPS drops

I would love to win the  NEW Razer Blade 14, i will be a huge improvement for my current outdated "Gaming Laptop"^_^

I'd love the Razer Blade 14! I'm a film student in college, and a freelance video editor/graphic designer. I don't even bother taking my current laptop with me since it struggles with Chrome or just being functional in time to take notes when I sit down in class. I wouldn't dream about trying to do anything work related on it. Won't lie, I've got a pretty badass desktop system at home that I've invested my freelancing money into, but having an insane laptop to go along with it would really be amazing for my...... product-mobile-gaming-ivity! And don't you think it would look great on my custom second keyboard tray next to my Razer Black Widow and Mamba?

Thanks for the opportunity guys! 

20160912_021144.jpg

I want the NEW and improved Razer Blade 14, so i can create new pewdiepie mixtape for my private collection, i prefer the blade over the stealth because it is cuter and has a greater personality that matches my purse

Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

I would perfer the Blade. I would use it to play games, since i am not a video editor. It would also be nice to have a pc that does not overheat when i open a word document..

I would love to start my IT carrier with a  NEW Razer Blade Stealth, my old HP with a 2nd gen i5 doesn't give me enough confidence about my efficiency. And I just love Razer in general 

Hi, I am a new subscriber of your channel on youtube. I really like your video and I learned a lot from it. For me, I would prefer the NEW Razer Blade Stealth. A 4k display would super cool. I am student and I believe this laptop would be very helpful in my forthcoming study. Thanks for your kindness. Hope I'm not too late.

Mabuhay from the Philippines! NEW Razer Blade 14 please! Win or lose I just wanna appreciate you guys, 80% of what I know PC related came from your site. More power to your channel and stay awesome! 

PS. I love junkyard wars please do more of those.

Congrats to Linus and the gang for achieving 3m subscribers!

I just hope I could win the Razer Blade Stealth. Would be a nice gift for me this Christmas if I can win this. Kudos to you guys!

Razer Blade 14 100% power over portability haha.

Would be the replacement for my desktop I had to sell for moving across Canada.

From East Coast to the West Coast baby!

I would prefer the Blade Stealth! I would use it as an excuse to destroy my Alienware 15 (early 2015), because its FAT BUM does not belong in 2016. Also, it would be my daily driver for school and fun, seriously the alienware 15 is taking up all my bag pack space, and people in my classes stare at me, probably thinking something along the lines of ~ no wonder he slouches, that monster must be breaking his back! But sadly no... I slouch to hide the shame on my face... I guess the big clunky screen comes in handy there... 

Save me razer, you are my only hope.

Definitely the NEW Razer Blade 14. I'm an interior architect in her last year of college, struggling to render with my 4gb RAM Toshiba O.o. Help a girl out finish her last college project. By the way Linus, coming from an interior architect, I'm loving your gaming room (the one you did a month ago), it gives me anxiety but it's cool.