Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Got a £12 headset from Amazon, an OK 1080p monitor with colour bleed and a power supply that hisses and turns the screen off if wires are moved in any way, and have a cooler master storm combo mouse and keyboard - the rubber membrane means the LED backlighting does nothing to light up the key and each letter looks like a splodge of incomprehensible blue light. And oh yeah, the LEDs on the mouse don't turn off when the computer is off so I have this annoying light in my room. Other than that, I'm just fine!

corsair k95 rgb and a logitech mx master

Well, here it goes....

For my mouse: Blackweb Gaming mouse

Keyboard: Coolermaster CM Storm Devastator Combo

Headphones: Sennheiser HD 430s

PC: HP Pavilion dv7 (With an A8-4500m coupled with 12gbs of RAM)

Thats my setup with the peripherals 

I would love to win something in my life :)

I have a relatively newly bought Corsair k70 Rapidfire, 

a Roccat Kone Pure Color,

a Really beat up Razer Electra (but i not really like it in the summer, It's hot as hell),

I have an earbud which i'm using mainly is a cheap Pioneer i don't know serialnumber one. :) 

I have a Genius GX Gaming mouse pad.

A cheap tracer branded desk microphone, from Tesco.

Actually that all.

I want to wish good luck for everyone :)

currently using a corsair m65 mouse with a cm storm keyboard (hate this keyboard)

best of luck to everyone!

Currently using Logitech Slim Keyboard, Armageddon Alien G9X mouse and UrbanBeats headphone. I really need a gaming headphone and KB

I've a mere Chinese set, an Ajazz keyboard, an Aula mouse, on a Chinese mouse pad that has a fake Razer logo, and I use my Chinese monitor's speakers.
Aye, I'm due for an upgrade.

Lol I have like the worst setup I have the really crapoy default keyboard that comes with hp computers I really hope u win

My current peripheral setup? Im not sure if you ever heard this keyboard and mouse . Mine is SPC (keyboard) and Battlecat (mice) . Its not a gaming peripheral with so many features , its just a keyboard and mouse with their normal function ? . Im probably the most happiest person if I win this . 

Sory for bad english . 

Here's the pic . Dirty I know . I cant clean it , its uncleanable (is this word exist) ??

1469899135672.jpg

Logitech G502 and CONNECT IT Battle Keyboard 

Spoiler

Quiet Whirl | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Mobo: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 Mhz Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO PSU: Corsair RMx Series RM550x Case: Be quiet! Pure Base 600

Buffed HPHP ProBook 430 G4 | CPU: Intel Core i3-7100U RAM: 4GB DDR4 2133Mhz GPU: Intel HD 620 SSD: Some 128GB M.2 SATA

Retired:

Melting plastic | Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 | CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM RAM: 8GB DDR3 GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 640M HDD: Western Digital 1TB

The Roaring Beast | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 (BCLK @ 104MHz = 4,05GHz) Cooler: Akasa X3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 (2x8GB) Graphics card: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB (Core: +130MHz, Mem: +230MHz) SSHD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB HHD: WD Red 4TB PSU: Fractal Design Essence 500W Case: Zalman Z11 Plus

I currently use a Razer Abyssus Mouse, Sennheiser HD 201 headphones and a laptop-inbuilt Steelseries RGB keyboard

My keyboard is a 10 year old hp sack of poop....I basically need this o-0.

My current peripherals are:

Microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard bundle

and da earbud that came with the ps4 for free.. 

Keyboard: Redragon KUMARA K552

Mouse: Logitech G402

Headset: Knock-off Apple Earpods.

my current mouse im using is logitech SBF96,ever since never experiencw high quality mouse i dont have good quality keyboardIMG_20160731_013319.jpg

IMG_20160731_013357.jpg

I'm currently running a laptop keyboard (Lenovo y50-70), Steelseries Sensei mouse, Steelseries 4HD plastics mousepad+ random mouse bungee and Steelseries 9H headset.

I currently use a corsair vengance m95, a poker 2, and turtle beach x12s.

My set up has a Steelseries Apex [RAW] keyboard, Steelseries Siberia 100 headset,Steelseries QCK+ mousepad and a crappy 1 dollar mouse from Ebay. I really like FPS games like CS:GO and the mouse i have is not the best one to play FPS games with it. I really would like to get a new mouse so I can play some games without and mouse lags.

I have a Logitech G710+ keyboard a Logitech g940 headset and a Logitech g502

Currently using: Corsair raptor K50, Corsair M95, Corsair gaming mm2000 extended mouse pad and hyper x cloud 2 headset :)

All logitech but i do not remember... but most of it is office stuff

Currently have a QPAD MK50 Keyboard, Microsoft IME 1.1a Mouse, Steelseries Mousepad, KRK KNS 6400 Headphones. Using webcam as mic. Everything is breaking apart from the mouse. Had it since 2004.

On 26/07/2016 at 7:16 PM, CPotter said:

Hi I'm using mini castor 3200, steelseries v3 prism, steelseries apex raw and steelseries qck+ csgo edition. Thank-you and Goodwick to everyone.

I currently have a Razer Naga mouse (its nice but I find that I hardly ever use the buttons on the side, they get in the way more than anything), I have a Razer Deathstalker keyboard, which is also pretty nice, and seems to be fairly water-proof. For my headset I have a "ProHT" headset I bought for $9 at Micro Center. I cant say anything good about them besides they havent broken yet... Expect $9 quality out of them...

Build: CPU: i5 4690k; Mobo: msi Z97 PC Mate LGA 1150 GPU: Sapphire R9 270 Dual X Case: LSP ULTRA ETorque mid-tower ATX PSU: LSP ULTRA 650w SSD: Crucial BX200 240gb HDD: Western Digital Black 1tb RAM: EVGA SuperSC 16 gigs DDR3 (two 8 gig sticks)