Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I am using a Das keyboard professional with cherry mx blues and blank caps. Mouse is some steelseries that I don't recall the model name

On 7/26/2016 at 1:16 PM, CPotter said:

I am currently using a cheap Inland keyboard, Razer lachesis mouse and Bose headphones

Currently using a 2010 hp pavilion laptop with about 6 gig of ram lol. All is good for using browsing the internet and YouTube :/

Currently running a Steelseries Merc Stealth keyboard, Razer Ouroboros mouse, and Corsair Vengeance 2100 headset.

Nice seeing all these giveaways. I got a cheap Microsoft keyboard and an alright Logitech mouse at the moment.

Well.. I have a pair of Skullcandy Hesh 2 headphones, a Logitech M510 mouse, and a DBPower DB-A8 Wired LED Gaming Keyboard - Black. Also, the Heavy Steelseries mousepad. And if these things count, a 10 dollar cheap plastic headphone stand and a Rock Candy Blue Xbox 360 controller, as well as a W2271d HP 1080P monitor.

I have a cooler master storm mouse & keyboard combo that I got for 28 bucks that desperately needs upgraded and a 20 dollar turtle beach headset that blows.. please help!!!

dia de los Muertos

~CPU~ I5 6600K @4.5GHz ~GPU~ GTX 1070 EVGA FTW ~PSU~ EVGA G1 650W ~HDD~ 1TB WD Caviar Blue

~RAM~ G.Skill 16GB DDR4 2400 ~CASE~ NZXT S340 (Black/Red) ~MOBO~ MSI Z170 SLI Plus

~Keyboard~ K70 Lux Cherry MX Brown ~Mouse~ Logitech G502 Prometheus 

(and a lot more shit to go)

Hey Linus,

My setup is : Microsoft wireless keyboard 800, Microsoft wireless mouse 1000; and a headset that says : S.O.G something i picked up for 20 bucks.

Anyways may the best wo/man win.

Love the vids, subbed fan!

Grts Xavier.

Currently I have Dell KB212B keyboard and Logitech M185 mouse. I hope I win. Fingers crossed.

Well my peripherals currently stand at a pair of cx 5.00 g sennheiser earbuds I got from massdrop and a logitech g502 (which is a great mouse but I'm noticing that the height of the mouse strains the wrist for long gaming sessions).

I currently use a Steelseries Rival 300 and a Logitech Waterproof keyboard! They do their job, well enough anyways.

Hi

Peripherals setup: Logitech G510 (keyboard), Razer Naga hex, for sound, I don't have headset, but I've got two desk speakers and a sub.

I am only running a generic usb keyboarb, microsft usb mouse and ifrogs headphones.

My setup is Razer Kraken Pro, CM Storm Devastator mouse and keyboard

Currently using Logitech G502 mouse, Razer BlackWidow Stealth keyboard, Logitech Z2300 speaker and Steelseries QCK Mass mousepad.

My rig : i5 2500K | Hyper-X 4GB x 2 DDR3 1600 | ASROCK Z77Pro4-M | Palit GTX1070 Gamerock | Acer Predator X34A | Dell U2312HM
Samsung Evo 850 250GB | Logitech Z2300 | Asus Xonar DX | NZXT H440 with white themed watercool | Razer BlackWidow Stealth | Logitech G502 Proteus

My gadget : Google Nexus 6P, XiaoMi Mi3, Google Nexus 5, Motorola Moto 360 black, Huawei Watch silver
My camera : Olympus E-M1, 12-40mm F2.8 Pro, 75-300mm II, 60mm F2.8 macro

This is a nice giveaway, 

I'm using a Logitech K330 wireless keyboard and mouse along with some basic skull candy headphones.

This would be a nice gift to have. 

Best Of Luck To Everyone!

My current peripheral setup: Logitech Y-SZ49 Keyboard, Logitech G500S mouse and Sennheiser HD201 headphone

Logitech wireless keyoboard and mouse (bluetooth). Samsung 4k monitor. Sony noise cancelling headphones.

My "gaming setup" consists of a Logitech K400 and a Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3000

I am currently using a mangled Steel Series Sensei Raw that is missing a button and has several chips on the top alongside an ONN brand dollar store keyboard combo'd with a Turtle Beach PX22 headset. Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

I'm using a Roccat Kone XTD mouse, Roccat Ryos MK Pro keyboard and a HyperX Cloud II headset. 

My current setup might sound AMAZING! But it's not for gaming

Logitech Orion G980

Logitech MX Master

Logitech G440

And no headphones, my gf wants me to get some :|

If i win this would i give my Orion to my little brother and the pad to my friend.

I have Xtrfy XG1-R Led keyboard SS Rival mouse and Xtrfy XGP1 large mousepad. As headset I use just some earbuds and external mic. 

Currently using, Rise USB Gaming Keyboar, a Delux DLM-375 mouse, a pair of earPods.

I hope I could win this products.