AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently running a gt 740 FTW, desperately need something better for new games

I currently have GTX 960 and it would be really nice to win this. I could give the worse one to my brother who has pretty bad computer.

Now I have XFX Radeon R7 260X 2GB, but I planing upgrade to RX 480 :)

I would take this.

Currently running on a 750Ti and an upgrade is appreciated.

I have AMD Radeon HD 6570 and it's 5 years old, but to every thing nice there is an end its been struggling to survve in past few months.

an HD 5670 in my pre-built PC xD that's why I'm searching for a card to build my own for the first time.

I have a gtx 960 in my rig right now. I would like upgrade from 768p to 1440p.

The rx480 would do nicely

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I am running nvidia gt750 now, and the reason why i want to upgrade to AMD Polaris is simple. "My gpu sucks" I can not run all new games and i can not edit 60fps video, which is shame.

i'll be honest i want to check out a polaris card for my self but cant justify buying a new gpu for the sole purpose of seeing real world performance for my self, after im done with it i would probably give it to my friend who wants to get into pc gaming but cant afford all the components just yet. ohh and gibe nao plzz

Right now I have an Asus NVidia GTX 750 ti and I would like to upgrade to a card from the amd polaris lineup because my current card is struggling to keep up with more modern games and I do not have the money to buy one. 

I have Asus GTX 770 DCUII. 

Runs pretty good but im going to 1440 gaming so i would need a better gpu. :)

Using a GTX 760 2GB card. It meets my requirements for general online games, however when playing things like the witcher, it just doesnt do the job. Would love to get something liike the RX 480 to upgrade my PC. I already have a FreeSync supporting monitor, as i was planning to upgrade soon. Maybe SLI 2 480's if i win this xD

I'm running a fairly old build with a Radeon HD 6850 in it.  Having a Phenom II x6 1100T currently, most of my PC's bottlenecks come from running this card.  It has served me well, but a replacement is necessary going forward, be it in my next build or in my current one, so what better way to upgrade from an AMD card than with another AMD card?

I want card I can go have good rig so I want yeah 

I have an r9 290 but it would be nice to have a newer card <3

I have a GIGABYTE 2GB 960 MINI OC. I'd like to upgrade because of the obvious performance increase so I can run my games at higher graphics with higher frame rates.

Im using a freesync monitor with a gtx 760 3gb so that freesync is useless. And that card is terrible and is running hot with full fan speed when im playing games

I have a 750ti so I could definitely use an upgrade. In all reality I could use a new system but a new graphics card is a nice place to start. 

I currently have an R7 250... I always wanted to update! I mean. Dinosaurs

Well, of course, with this giveaway I can save the money for buying a graphic card to my recent rig xD.

radeon 7850 

I´m poor :(

Almost forgot the gib nao pls

I'm running an r7 250 on my rig and it would be a nice upgrade to the other components that is my pc.

I have an R9 390 with massive coil wind and heat production, playing Overwatch for 10 min makes my room into a sauna, and it's very power hungry. On of my best friends is looking to buy a PC so if I win this I'll give him my 390.