AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'd love to have it as Tetris W10 won't run on my GeForce 256 properly, I should also buy some ddr as my sdr begins to be a bit old. But I have one question, is the amd card compatible with vga or do I need an adapter ?

GTX 770 2GB, would love to play VR Games and would love one of these GPU's!

I currently have a AMD Radeon HD 6950 that i built my first pc with in high school (who do i have to thank for making this value card??) I'm in uni now and had to put my computer on the back seat to buy a car, any help would be greatly appreciated!

"I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

Have I ever said I'm bad with instructions?

I'm running an r9 280x and i5 6400. Frankly, the cpu's more of a bottleneck, but a better gpu would help with my heavily modded skyrim...

Currently have  hd graphics from my g3258. I would like a Polaris card because I can't play any good games with my integrated graphics.

In the main rig got a R9 380 so it's not so much of a problem but in the HTPC i've got an ATI HD5450. So, yeah... Polaris 11 would be great! (and yeah i know polaris 11 is the 470 card)

I have only Gigabyte GV-R787OC-2GD so yes, it is time to upgrade ... Even after overclocking SteamVR test results is only average (and after that i can use my PC as heater) :-( So without upgrade VR need to wait :-/

Still running a GTX 670... which is slowly but surely dying :-/ and if it dies my gaming hobby on Student budget would be shut down :-( 

i currenly have a GTX 760,  i am planning to build one rig for my entertaiment system

now... gibe me your graphic card

I'm currently rocking a 780 6Gb Asus strix.

I just feel like it is about time for an upgrade :D 

I'm currently using an R9 270X in my machine. I'd appreciate an RX 480 because I'd be able to finally take better advantage of my 1080p monitor. Not exactly the most ambitious PC set up, but it suits me for me. 

I have a 960 but i just got a vive for my birthday and i cant use it.

Thanks for the giveaway.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

i have a gtx640 i think that is all you need to know

running a 3.5 VRAM card... a 970.i wanna a 480 for more vram. btw i dont need more vram i dont even need 3

I have an r9 280x, and would love an upgrade for when bf1 comes out!

I got an old Nvidia GTX 260 card so it would be nice to upgrade that card.

I have a gtx 660 and it started running a little to hot on every game so I want to switch it out ASAP so it doesn't completely die. And also wanna play at higher settings with better fps.

My R9 280X is getting a bit long in the tooth, so one of these GPUs (especially the Polaris 10) would be great.

I want to upgrade my old laptop to a new rig when Zen comes out

also gibe nao pls

My name is Justin I like to do some streaming on Trove and League Of Legends while my system with a i7-2600 and a GTX 680 Dose Ok at 1080p med-high 60 Fps on average Is not what exactly is good enough for streaming sometimes I do get A little lag and if I try to stream or record BO3 Thats just not happening I want my career as A content developer to thrive but with the Specs I have now there is not that great of a chance My card is 4 Generations old its not keeping up to the standards if anything = to a 950 and for recording and streaming its not enough this card would be the most helpful thing to me. 

This would be a good replacement for the furious beast, that roars relentlessly and breaths fire from the darkest depths of hell. And its name is GTX 570. Thank you old friend for more than 5 years of impeccable service :)

I am Running a gtx 660 which is starting to give out on me! and i would love to get this card it would be perfect upgrade, as i was looking to get the 480 anyways!! it would be amazing!