AMD Polaris Giveaway

I've got a GTX 970. I want the RX 480 cuz fames. 

I am using amd apu r7 graphics with a whole 1gb of vram

I currently have a r7 240 (not by choice) and I'm sick of playing modern titles on low at 720p. I don't have alot of money at the moment, but I have finally scratched up enough pennies from the couch to get a Q9550 to match an old Asus P5NSli motherboard I found. All I need now is one of these shiny new GPUs ;)

Headphones:

Spoiler

Sony MDR V6 (DT 250 pads), restored 1987 AKG K240M 600ohm (Cosmos pads with dt250 filters), AKG K7XX, Beyerdynamic DT990 pro 250 ohm, Bose Ae2 & Sony MDR v150. All off of a Bravo V2 shuguang tube, Little Dot mkII with GE JAN 5654 tubes, a CEntrance Dacport slim and a UCA222.

PC:

Spoiler
  • CPU
    i7 6700k
  • Motherboard
    Asus Z170s
  • RAM
    Crucial Ballistix (white)
  • GPU
    Asus 1070 Strix OC
  • Case
    Phanteks P400
  • Storage
    Samsung 850 pro, Seagate barracuda 1tb
  • PSU
    Evga G1 650W (regret)
  • Display(s)
    Samsung S22D300 21.5" 1920x1080 60hz 5ms & ASUS PB277Q 27" 2560x1440 75Hz 1ms
  • Cooling
    Deepcool Captain 240EX white
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G810
  • Mouse
    Logitech G502
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 (switching to linux soon)

Ive got a Nvidia GTX 970 ACX 2.0 in my rig, and i want it cuz like them FPS you know?

21 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing aboua new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a 750ti in my rig, and all the games I want to play are all limited to medium or low settings, so getting an upgrade would be perfect. GIVE IT TO ME!!!!

Because im still rocking and XFX HD 5770 :( and it lags on only 2 games i play T_T
please let me play overwatch with more than 25 FPS T_T 

currently using a GTX760 in my rig, been playing games on the mid tier PC build for some time and i'm always on the green team.

is this the time for me to experience what the red team can do?

Using a r9 380x but i need something even more powerful and efficient.

I currently have a GTX 970 which gets it's ass beaten by the RX 480 so having it would be sweet.

2 R9 270x's (Crossfire) and I am looking to upgrade soon since some artifacts have been appearing at random.

Dual r9 390's in the Hackintosh, Titan X in my gaming PC. 

and who doesn't like the latest and greatest?

I am currently using a AMD Radeon HD 7950.

Reason why I want to upgrade is because I have allot of coil whine and fan bearing noises coming from my current card. To be honest im surprised it is still going.
For that reason I would love to upgrade so I can continue playing games and live streaming.

Thank you for the giveaway and for the chance of winning.

I currently am looking to upgrade my outdated rig and a graphics card would be a great place to start. I'm using an outdated gt 640 4gb evga edition at the moment and it kind of *cough* sucks dick *cough, cough*

I have an HD 6650 xD please help me get something relevant !

I have a 970 right now, but if I got this I would probably swap it out and use my 970 to help my little brother get started on a computer build for himself.

Running a GTX 960m inside my HP Omen gaming laptop. It's nice and all but I want to start building my first desktop PC soon. I think the 480 would help me a ton. :D Thanks for the chance to win one!

I currently have a intel HD 530. Its my first PC build since the one my mom gave me in 2006. So i hope to win, thank you.

En este momento tengo una Intel HD 530. Este PC lo acabo de armar y es el primero que armo en realidad desde el que mi madre me regaló en el 2006, era una basura. Espero ganar, muchas gracias. Saludos desde Colombia.

I have a 750 not even Ti... I want the card for that same reason

I currently have a Zotac GTX 760 and I love it but I want something more powerful. An AMD Polaris card would give me that power. Also I would give my 760 to my dad so we can build him a gaming computer. All we would need is a new Mobo and CPU. 

My current rig has a HD7950. It still works well, but starting to show it's age.

I currently have a radeon r9 290x, the thing gets hot as hell and sounds like a leafblower :P

Well...uhh.. while I don't technically have an actual rig per-say; I do have a 2012 Samsung Np350v5c 15.6" laptop with a 1Gb dedicated AMD Radeon HD 7600m GPU... so, uh, yeah, there's that. The old thing has seen better days, and frankly, so have I. However, currently I am saving what I can of my paychecks (whatever remains after my bank account is violated by bills and adulthood), sweet talking elderly ladies, and digging through couch cushions to scrape together enough to build my own half-decent tower. Hopefully I can further teach myself how to use game design software and produce all sorts of content on a higher level. Greater than low poly knights that, somehow, are often mistaken for large lumps of wobbly, waddling metal; wielding silver,serrated female pleasure toys. Moving on.. I'm aware this isn't a pity party; all I'm saying is that if I were to be lucky enough to win one of these cards, it would save me some valuable coin in my quest to build the greatest half-decent tower...ever!

I have a gtx 750 graphics card 

And I wish all the luck to other contestants ?