AMD Polaris Giveaway

I am running a gtx 960 with an ati 8350.  I have been on a waiting list for the new RX 480.  I would love to upgrade to an AMD !

750 ti

need more power !!!

Currently running an AMD (ATI at the time) Radeon HD 2600 XT.  I am planning on getting a polaris gpu eventually, so why not try to win one first ;)

I got a 970 that is a workhorse, but I'm thinking of a total machine upgrade soon anyway so this would be a big step forward

I'm running an a10-5800k with a Radeon 9550. A new card would be great!

My Intel HD Graphics 4400 won't last much longer :P

Good graphics cards are so expensive tho...

Definitely need a GPU

I have a R9 270X, i wanna build a rig for mi brother
Thanks for this giveaway, keep up all the great work.

I currently have an NVIDIA GT 610. In a rig with a i7 6700k. Yeah. Haven't quite pulled together the budget yet for my graphics card. No further explanation needed. :)

The current card I'm running is a 650 Ti, and it's the first decent card I've had in such a long time. I know calling it decent in 2016 is a stretch. Poor college life! PC gaming is my biggest passion, along with new hardware, the 480 would be sooooooooooooo nice!

Running a GTX 980. Id like to win a Polaris 11 for that sweet sweet HDR support. 

Been using 7950's for a while and this would be an awesome upgrade! :D And if I win I could literally just pick it up at LMG office lol

I currently have a gtx 950 and it is falling behind on a lot of new games and my best friend always makes fun of me for having a 950 so I have been looking for a  new gpu for a while.

Looking to rebuild a PC. My current set up is 9 years old. This would be a great starting point. 

I have a 780 and a 980. I'd like to try out an amd card to see how they work in one of my systems. I've never used anything but nvidia so I think it would be interesting. 

Running a GTX 660Ti was a really great card when i baught it totally kicked butt. Its starting to lack tho and i cannot afford a super expensive card. The New amd line up is awesome its great to see AMD becoming a real option again in the more mid range market. There was an era when AMD and ATI(whilest still performing worse than nvidia and intel) you really felt like you got alot more Performance per £$ and the trade off was worth if everytime. It seems this era is returning. Id love to get a rx 480 or something so i can donate my 660Ti to my father whos really getting into world of tanks but his graphics card is some terrible £40 thing. My 660Ti alongside his 8350 cpu would really give him a noticeable boost!! its 2 upgrades in 1 and dont we love it when an old component goes to a loving home too when the new guy moves in :D

Currently running a 980Ti so I don't really NEED it but I have some friends that would benefit from it so I would probably just give it to them.

My current PC has a 1gb HD 7850 and I feel as though there's a lot I'm missing out on. 

Thanks for the giveaway, as it's very generous...and the Polaris 11 promise intrigues me.

I'm using 2x GTX 980s..

If I win, I'm building a PC with the cards for the HDR display for my father whose job requires looking at screens all day. He complains about the color all the time too, so it would be a nice upgrade for him. Plus the two displays from one DP 1.3 cable.

I'm trying to build a low cost blu ray player and console replacement pc. An HDR capable GPU would definitely be a big plus for blu-ray playback given that it's being hooked up to a 4k HDR display from Samsung.

I have a GTX 660. While it still works fine I would really appreciate an upgrade :3

Hehe i've a gtx 520 yei yei i know ... its sucks u.u but i still consider me as a gamer :) !! maybe this is my time to shine :)

Currently running two GTX960's in SLI which never seems to work (driver issues, unsupported games, blue screen, having to set up custom settings for every game) and often runs too hot despite having an additional exterior fan pointed at the case to push away the hot air being exhausted. The new AMD card seems beast and the chips are manufactured at Globalfoundries where I work so that would be an added cool factor.

I have in my computer an apu  ( amd a8 7600 ) as a graphics card beucause of the money, and i really want a real graphics card to be instaled in my sistem to play all the games i have.