AMD Polaris Giveaway

I am rocking a xfx 6870 in a brand new Z170A with a i5 6600K....that's right a 6870 that is why I need a new gpu an rx 480 would be great.  

My brother is currently using a GTX 650 ti and has been looking to upgrade for a while.

spl oan ebig

The 280x or 390 can't support triple monitor 1080

I have gtx 960m laptop, but I want to build a gaming desktop :)

I have a GTX 260 so yeah. My PC is really great

I currently have an MSI R9 380. Gotta get me one of those 480's or 490's tho.

Currently I have a 760. It's alright for basic games, but I want a better card so that I can try some new things like 4K gaming and VR, which my current system is unable to do.

"I want it" - "gibe nao pls."

My main computer is running a Quadro 4000. I do use it for CAD but it doesn't make a tonne of difference for most of what I do. I also use the same computer for gaming and the Quadro is definitely not up to the task for newer more demanding games or VR in any capacity.

Thanks in advance? :)

This would be a good reset for building a new rig. I am still running my AlienWare that i got in 2001 and it still has all the orginal hardware in it. The graphics card is a ATI Radeon pro 9800. IF i get this card I am going to build another computer that will last another 15 years...... I have another computer that i use and the card is a Voodoo 4500 now that is still a kick butt card for its time :)..

I'm currently running a GTX 770 with an instability problem and if at all possible I would live to upgrade to something a bit better. Polaris might just do the job.

I am running an R9 280 x which let's face it is ancient technology. I was bummed when i found out that out of all the r9 family this one does not support freesync at all, and well the architecture is from 2012 so an upgrade would be noice

I have an GTX 670, its old and most newer games I can only play at medium-low settings. I was considering getting this gfx card but funds are quite low currently. Would love to have one of these so I can try out VR or any directx 12 games.

I have a GT 730 and i can't run anything on that little thing, it's killing me... it would be great to update after almost a year...

I currently have a MSI GTX 680 lightning. Its fast and all and it works great but i tend to run out of VRAM in some games and when i work in substance painter. So this card would be a nice replacement. 

Current PC build: - CASE:Sentey cyclone gs7000 - CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K - CPU COOLER:Corsair Hydro H80i Noctua NH-D15 - MOTHERBOARD:Asus P8Z68-V PRO - RAM:Gskill Ripjaws X Ddr3 32gb 1600mhz (2x8gb+8gb+8gb) - VIDEO:MSI GTX 680 lightning MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X - SOUND:Asus Xonar DG - PSU:Topower powerbird 1100w - SSD:Gskill Phoenix 3 240gb - SSD:Crucial MX200 500gb - SSD:Crucial MX300 750gb - HDD:WD Blue 500 GB SATA HDD ( WD5000AAKX) - Samsung internal optical drive

I have a 980ti but the more GPUs the better. Best of luck to all.

I currently have a gtx 970 in my rig. I do not need the rx480 for an upgrade, as it wouldn't make a huge one anyway. If I do win I'd gift it to a friend who wants to build his first computer. This would give him a head start, as I was recommending it to him for his budget.(full disclosure: I may end up giving him my 970, and stealing the 480 for myself tho ;p)

A single GTX 980.. it's showing its age.

i'm using an r9 380 currently, i just want it so i can give my card to my younger brother whom just got a new power supply so that he could upgrade to a better card soon, i think hes using a r7 360.

I currently have a GTX 760. Yeah. 'Nuff said. It can barely play Rainbow 6 Seige on medium at 1080p and maintain a steady 60fps. I cry every time.

I have a GTX 760.
Yay

Best of luck to everyone.

I have a R7 260x  :C i wanna get a better one and... Yolo, winter is coming fellas :v