AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm running a R9 270x the card and is three years old a upgrade is not a bad thing I hope that this is a good time for me to upgrade my pc

I have an R9 280X which I'm sure is somewhat broken for some games keep crashing for no reason. So that's a good reason for wanting a fancy new card

My rig: i5-4670K(3.4GHz),Noctua NH-U12S, Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z87, BenQ RL2455,

8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo SSD, 2x1TB WD Greens, CS750M Corsair PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D

I would like a 480 as it's power efficient, so I wouldn't have to buy another psu. I've been wanting to upgrade for awhile, as my 750ti is slowly dying. Getting artifacts and black screens </3. 

I want it!

I currently have a rig with a 950, I haven't gotten up to buying an Polaris GPU because of the shitty canadian dollar making the RX 480 (as an example) a 260-320$ card instead of it being 200-250$ USD

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Cause my 380x was a bad decision earlier this year.

I have a gtx960 2gb, in Brazil RX480 will costs  $440, so i just want it. 

i have a 750ti, and was lookin' for an upgrade, and from nowhere an 'linustechtips' video appeard and said it will give one mighty video card For Free, could i refuse such an offer ? (no, i could not)

I just recently built a new Skylake based PC and since I haven't purchased a new GPU yet i'm still using my old one.... and when i say old i mean OLD.  A GT430... i'll wait for the laughs and sighs of pity to stop before continuing......

Okay..... oh not yet? i'll give it another minute....

Yeah you I could say i need an update in the GPU catgorey

System Specs:

i5 6600k

MSI Gaming m5 mobo

3TB WD Black Series

250G Samsung SSD

H110i GTX Cooler

NZXT H440 Case

oh and that beat up dusty old GPU

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

about to do a pc build so i am confused in between 970 or rx 480 as it's new with it's 14nm finfet tech. but on the same hand we get ansel and shadowplay kinds of stuff...if can get one of these that would be great plus i can compare the 970's performance by myself. kudos to AMD for providing such economical gpu but still in my country it's going above  $ 350 which is insane as how other people are getting it...the main issue is i can get a 970 in so much less price than rx in my country(india) that i am confused should i go for it or not. 

I have a Nvidia GeForce 640, It's so bad. I would like to be able to do more with my computer.

I have a Radeon HD7750 i definitely need un upgrade ?

Actually this would help take some of the cost off of getting a new pc, it'd be cool to spend a little less time working so I can put out more videos sooner

I've got a GTX 570 and want to upgrade to something from AMD because I like their business practices with open source and creating free standards, over Nvidia's locked down ecosystem

Holy guacamole.... 250 pages already. xD

Anywho, I've got a GTX 630, been looking to upgrade for a while, and figure, why not try an AMD?

Been using an AMD 6670 for 3 years and can definitely confirm that it has been a sturdy and reliable card. Seeing the difference between the Polaris Series

and my 6670 in person would be a world of change in terms of performance.

I have a 970 that I thought, "Sure I could throw a Liquid Cooler on that and it'd be fine!" until the RAM died. Now I'm back on my 560 Ti ;(

The elite have polluted this world.
The masses have fed on it.
The individual must take it back.

I'm running GTX 950 at the moment, I'm not complaining, but it could be better..

I am running a GTX 750 TI and I have been drooling over these new cards since I first found out about them.  Ive got my fingers crossed.   Keep up the sweet content. 

I have a gtx 960 in my rig. I want a Polaris GPU, because i was planning on using one for my new rig, and i wouldn't have to spend more money on it, thus more fps sooner

At the moment  I have a blasting Geforce GTX 660m in a Lenovo Ideapad Y580 and I don't have enough Money to buy a new Computer and a new AMD Card would be a real help to realize my first Desktop PC.

about to do a pc build so i am confused in between 970 or rx 480 as it's new with it's 14nm finfet tech. but on the same hand we get ansel and shadowplay kinds of stuff...if can get one of these that would be great plus i can compare the 970's performance by myself. kudos to AMD for providing such economical gpu but still in my country it's going above  $ 350 which is insane as how other people are getting it...the main issue is i can get a 970 in so much less price than rx in my country(india) that i am confused should i go for it or not.