AMD Polaris Giveaway

i have a gtx 760 and i want more frames. "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

I have a R9 280X, time for a more efficient card. 

Do to having a low budget i have been saving up for a high end card so right now I' m using the on-board HDMI and VGA ports causing several performance issues and low frame-rates

I have gt 450. I would like to build a new gaming PC and I think it would be a good graphics card.

Got an old GTX 560 Ti that can barely run withcer 3 at low settings 1080p. It's really sad since I am a big fan of it. I'd be able to play new games with the Card obiviously? GL TO YA'ALL AND HAVE FUN! ^^ 

I am still using a HD 4890. I think no further explanation is needed here.

I'm running a Geforce GTX 780 and would like to try out AMD's cards since I have never owned one. 

Well I have a GTX 610... Lol .....Yeah.... I want to upgrade because I will be doing some 3D work on my PC.....

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I have a intel gma (lol)

I want to build a new pc and that graphics card would help me very much so i can save some money and buy better parts for my new pc.

(sorry if my english is bad)

Polaris 11, gibe nao pls *puppy dog eyes*

i made an account just to enter this competition ha ha

well right now i'm playing on my laptop with a gt 740m. it's not much of a graphics card anyway.

i got a pc, which i rarely use because my laptop is better at gaming. it has a gt 630 with a core i3 cpu. (my laptop is not much of an upgrade actually) still i want this giveaway card so badly give me this linus xD

I'm having a hard time finding any pokemons with me GTX 570. I'm hoping maybe the AMD folks offer better odds.

Hi my current rig is pretty bad it is running a radeon hd 6950 2gb card straight out of 2012. Yeah the Polaris would be a very good upgrade and a great help.

Thanks

Currently using a Nvidia Gt740. Definitely going to upgrade soon.

I'm currently using my laptop with intel hd 5500 graphics. I am just tired of playing overwatch and running everything at low and barely hitting 30 fps. The new Polaris 11 or 10 gpu would help me get the visual quality and framed rate that I always desired in my next build. Thanks! 

Currently using a Sapphire HD 4850 because of poor life choices..... Would love to be able to upgrade that since i have so many good games that i can't run because of this

I currently have an rx 480 and would love to crossfire them, mult gpu setups just look sexy

I have a GT630, do I need to add anything?

I have a laptop with an 840m...

But i'm building a new desktop soon, so this came just in time

I just want more FPS in Doom, so:  gibe nao pls !!11!1!11!

I have old notebook with 540M, which is hitting like 90°C. I want to build my new PC, but graphics cards are so expensive. Playing competitive games on my notebook is like pain in the butt.

I use an R7 200 and it does its job i guess for games that arent as intense on graphics like gmod and counterstrike (on low settings), but ive always really wanted more games that are fun like cod and crysis games that look better and are really fun to play.

I'm using a Gtx 970 and since I always switch from AMD to Nvidia and vice-versa, winning one Polaris GPU means I have the possibility to upgrade my rig since the 480 outperforms the 970. Before the Gtx 970, I rocked a EAH 5770 for years. Awesome card. And after I upgraded to a new pc, I sold the old one and that ATI is still rocking, literally. I sold it to a metalhead that uses my old pc to edit videos and songs of his band.  .\../