AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm currently running a XFX HD5850 1GB version. It's 1 of the best card's I've ever owned but it's age has kicked in and so my best gaming experience is aiming towards 1080p 30fps on newer titles at the moment. I do hope to win a polaris GPU so that I can once again play 1080p 60fps.  Best of luck to all the winners.

GTX 650... yay...

so... gibe nao pls!

I want it.

kthxbye

LoL i have no gpu at this moment of time xD have to save up for one since i gave it to my brother and i want the gpu to be able to stream again lel 

CPU:Intel Core i5 6600K 3,5GHz  Motherboard: Z170 PRO GAMING  RAM: HyperX X Fury black DDR4 2x4GB

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7800 series Case: some random shit tho it is gonna be upgraded Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240GB Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Display: Asus VS278Q Keyboard: Roccat Arvo Mouse:Razer Naga 2015 Edition OS:Windows 10 

im currently running an amd HD 6570. It would be pretty cool to run games above low settings, 480p

I use an R9 280 and although it does the job I need it too, I would not mind enjoying some more demanding games like Fallout 4.

I have 2 Asus GTX 760 Striker Platinum cards in SLI. I love to have one of these cards for the new bells and whistles like VR support and the newer interface standards.

Currently none :( I'm running off of a Intel Graphics, RX 480 would surely come in handy 

gibe nao plz

Lesson in shooting yourself in the foot. I have a 970 but i wanna try an AMD card and see how it stacks up

Hello,

i want to have this awesome graphics card because in my rig is just a gt 730 and this is a pretty old and slow card. I want to play games without researching what graphics card is supported would be nice :)20160718_123441[1].jpg20160718_123435[1].jpg

I have a AMD Radeon HD6950 2GB version. Polaris GPU's would be a great upgrade for more performance and features.

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Soooo, I have a gtx 950 and it's ok but why not enter giveaway, right? Also I am looking forward to upgrade my rig, but there is one problem- money:p...

Good luck everyone!

P.S. Good cat for attention:v...

IMG_20160710_122319.jpg

I run a GT 710 and would really like to upgrade the whole computer, and as many others have mentioned, taking away the cost of the graphics card would free up more money to spend on a proper processor and such. 

I'm using a Asus R9 270X 2GB DCUII TOP

I don't need an upgrade since I hardly play games that require stable, high frame rate.
I simply just want a new graphics card.

I dont have a pc yet at the moment but i am going to build it soon and the only thing im missing is a great graphics card so the polaris will do me nicely

gibe nao pls. I have a R9 290x and it become old. I want to change for a one polaris 10 or one polaris 11. gibe nao pls.

My rig currently has a R9 280 inside of it.

I've managed to overclock it so far that i don't need to have the heater on! An hour of CS:GO and my PC resembles Pompeii.

Thanks for all your work,

All the best

Currently using an i7-6700k cpu with its in built graphics. Looking for a good gpu and the polaris line up will be perfect..

CPU: intel i3 2120 | Motherboard: dell  | RAM: 4 gb DDR3 665 MHz | GPU: R7 240 2Gb DDR3.

i want to upgrate to 480 becuse i have nothing to play at, all the games i play run at low setting 720p and 45FPS .like buttlefield 3 and witcher 2 (the only games i play)

I have a GTX 960 so a RX 480 should improve my Gaming experience.

I current have a gigabyte radeon 7950. I feel i need an upgrade becase i got the gpu second hand off my mate and I need something a little better.

I am currently running a single gtx 750 in my compooper and would like something more modern, faster, newer features to play current games and newer games coming out, that are going to push hardware further and further. 

Got a cartdboard 750ti compared with any new gen Polaris video card. I wold really love an upgrade :D

i have a r9 290 in my rig and its sounds like a wind tunnnel^^ 

Currently running a 290x.

I want to upgrade (sidegrade?) to a lower TDP