AMD Polaris Giveaway

Have a gtx 660ti and want to upgrade to a new computer with this card or a 490, if amd is launch it.

I would really like it to upgrade my sisters pc. I has Q6600 and GTX 460.

My HD 7950 just died, so, no dedicated graphics card.

My R9 280x sets itself on fire when I try to overclock it after I poured tea all over it, so I'm definitely looking for a replacement someday soon. So why not a new Polaris card?

I don't have a rig, but if I win this, it would save me money for my next build

I though I wanted to try this, even tho the chance is quite small.

I'm currently looking at hardware for my new rick and currently use a 660 ti. This have been enough for what I used to do, but lately it's not doing so great with more performance heavy games. I use a 3 screen setup, mostly for my 3D work environment because there isn't enough power to run newer games on a 3 screen setup. That's why I hope to win this, so I actually can use my setup for games.

And just for the heck of it "gibe nao plz"

i have a ATI Radeon HD 3600 Series yea a 8 year old card

I'm currently using an R7 260X in my rig :)

But I think it's time for an upgrade since I want to eventually adquire a FreeSync monitor and of course keep my gaming experience smooth :D 

Good luck everyone :D

Sapphire hd6850 toxic here. and it has blower fan that runs 5 6k rpm while gaming and makes me deaf T_T

Thanks for the giveaway btw.

I have AMD APU A8 7600 so... yeah.  CPU is good but graphics card inside could be better ;d

I have a rig with a 560ti really would like that upgrade

I currently have a non-gaming laptop with a very old and low-end graphics card, and I'm looking forward to building a desktop PC on the cheap, because I don't have lots of money as a student. A graphics card would definitely help.

My computer is currently using an HD 6870, back from about 4 years ago when I built this computer, which is my very first computer that I built from scratch. The reason why I want to upgrade to the polaris gpu's is roughly that they have about the same power consumption as my current card so I don't have to worry about changing my power supply, they're a massive upgrade from what I'm using now. I just think the RX 480 in particular is an incredible value for the money and would be the best possible upgrade for my PC for that price range.

" I want it "

I have a AMD HD 5450 from 2012 untill now ...........cuz i am a student i cant afford to buy new graphic card ...............pls.!!!!!!!!!.........

I got a gigabyte 290 and I've been waiting for AMD to release something new again (300 was poo). A 480 would be sick. Excited for the new cards even if I don't win! 

Core i5 4670k @4.0Ghz stock voltage w/ Corsair H100i | MSI GD65 Gaming Board | GIGABYTE R9 290 | 16GB G.Skill Memory @2133mhz | 256GB Crucial MX100 SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD

3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD | 20GB FUJITSU 5400rpm Xbox 360 HDD | EVGA 750W Power Supply | Lian Li Alpha 330

Currently have AMD radeon HD 6670 1GB T_T

I want this so I can replace mine with it T_T

I own a laptop with an i5-6200HQ and a 950M. I do however want to build a better gaming tower at home, so a GPU would help with that a lot!

I really need it!!!

GPU: GeForce GT 630

CPU: AMD Athlon9tm0 II X2 215 Processor

Memory: 4.00 GB RAM 

Storage: 3X Seagate 500 GB HDD

I recently scarpped my pc because its pretty old. As for the graphics cards I have an age old Nvidia GeForce 8400 GS (Well,  I don't use it now, obviously,  but I have it and is still working). For most of the time I use my laptop now but would like to rebuild a whole new PC with new graphics card.  

I'm currently running the IGP in my i5 4690k. :|

I have a Gigabyte gtx 750ti OC which I had for two years now.. still okay for games like league of legends.. bit I want to hav a good experience and try some newer triple a titles that requires a better gpu

I currently am in the process of building my 8yo son a gaming pc for Christmas, and well, I am still aquiring pieces of the computer so I don't currently have a gpu. We will be building it together for our first ever build and I would love to use this for his setup. I currently have his case and psu at the moment. A little at a time I guess. As long as I have it all by Christmas right? Either way I can't wait to see his face when he gets it. Thanks and good luck everyone.

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Right now I have integrated graphics from amd and I would love this massive upgrade.