AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have a Gigabyte GTX 970 in my system, having more VRAM (and not having this 3,5 GB split VRAM "fun") and a lower power consumption is always welcome.

Main Rig: Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK - Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3X 2GB OC - Corsair XMS3 16GB 1333MHz - Samsung 850 Pro 256GB, Transcend SSD370 512GB, WD RE4 500GB, WD Red 2TB - EVGA SuperNova 850-G2

THE MONITOR COLORS LOOKS SICK MAN,I M USING R9 290X

im running an r7 260x... so yeah im hoping to upgrade soon haha

I have a 2gb 960 at the moment and would love a few more sweet, sweet frames.

I currently have a the R9 370 (pre-installed graphics card). Why Polaris? its quieter, faster and more powerful than what i currently have. Plus I would like to take advantage of the VR technology using the htc vive.

I used to have a ati radeon x1400 and now a nvidia 840m. I would like to build a proper PC with a proper graphics card so I could play games like doom on graphics higher than 1280x768 on minimal settings and 50% render resolution.

I'm running a GTX 960, Green team has severed me well but I wouldn't be against trying out the other team so I can form my own opinions and if it's free that makes it better. Also 4gb vram > 2 gb vram.

Since I was kinda impatient. Bought an overpriced gtx 960. 2 months later, new graphic cards released.
Sad :(

Still using an old 5670 HD Sapphire for light gaming. Kinda wants the new polaris 10 GPU because I wanna upping the quality of my next Rocket League session. :D

I have inside my laptop a GeForce 840m so gaming performance is quite bad. So a Polaris 10 gpu will be the best bet for my new gaming rig. 

I currently have a gtx 760, i want it because is better!
Thanks for the giveaway.

I'm using a crappy laptop with a GT 240m since 2009 so a good computer with a next gen GPU would be nice for my studies ;)

I am still using my old HD 6870 and it works kind off but a new card will be awesome for playing some newer games.

Currently rockin' a GTX 750Ti but it won't quite cut VR :( Either of these would be a god send!

I've got a rig with an R9 290X. I don't like how hot and loud it gets, as I can hear it through my headphones (openback). I wouldn't mind having an RX480, because it's less power hungry and should perform better. If I got the card, I could build a new rig around it and sell my old one, or just replace the 290X and sell it (possibly give it to a friend, or hand it off for really cheap), or even put the 480 in with the 290X and wait for asymmetrical crossfire and DX12 to get expanded support and more content that can use it. If I get one of the other cards instead, I could use it for an HTPC or a mobile rig, but I'd probably end up giving it to a friend. I usually have no luck with raffles or contests like this, but I hope this changes my streak of nothing. 
I recently started watching LinusTechTips and have fallen in love with the channel. Great advice and thoroughly educational, with charisma and humor in spades. 
Good luck to all entering the giveaway! 

Running a R7 260x, which I want to give to my wife so she can stop using the igpu in her rig. I would use the polaris gpu to power the 21:9 monitor that I'm getting as soon as I can afford it.

Life after caffeine... wait there's life after caffeine?

Rocking a 750Ti, but would change to the Red team.

Gtx 630, Scaled down to 720 lowest possible settings in overwatch gets 30-40 fps.

pls

I m trying to built New rig but the cost of rx 480 is double in my country due to some extra charges.

I currently using nvidia GeForce GT 520 but I m amaze by the work of AMD on  graphic cards and processors.

Thanks for the giveaways ;-)

I am currently using an R9 270 , I would like an upgrade.

Sapphire r9 270x, it is getting older performance wise, i kinda need an upgrade

I am currently running a Asus R9 390X :) I am quite happy with that GPU but I was thinking about if a SLI between my R9 and a RX card would be possible :-/ I realy enjoy watching LinusTechTips and my GPU is fine, so GG anyway :-D

I'm using a 7970 with a spare fan attached to it as one of the fans died so I think its time for an upgrade!

Just have an iris 6000 laptop, but planning to build a rig with money I gained from working in summer.

i have an intel i5 4690k that i grabbed for just 100 bucks but my graphic card is an rather old GTX 750TI overclocked to 1402 MHz a few years ago that was a prtty good card but now it struggels with many new games.

keep up your great work guys