AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a gtx 960, but my wife uses a dell laptop with a gt 425m, she deserves a decent pc to play ith me

I'm rocking a GTX660 which is showing is age in a couple of newer titles now. Would love to use "ultra" details again and still be at a playable framerate. 

Thank you guys for the giveaway and the content you're producing. 

I'm currently running two gtx670 2gb in sli .. i would love to get a polaris 10 gpu .. maybe a r9 480 ...cause these gpus are eating way too much power ..thnx for the chance

I'm using an AMD Radeon R9 series ( 2GB model ) and I would think I'll need an upgrade because, I'm not getting a AWESOME FREACKIN COOL performance like the Polaris does, and it would help me in the editing aspect of things and playing games aspect also!!

P.S :  I want it & gibe nao pls.

The first ever card i bought was 290x, had so much fun decided to upgrade went for a second one, decided to water cool them still use them till this day and they are overclocked aswell, funny thing mines never went over 68*c no matter what i did, after water cooling certainly ?? but yeah, always have been a die hard amd fan, i dont have a reason to upgrade just not yet! But if i do get a gpu, i'll buy another one and build a ne pc ? and linus thanks for helping me build my first pc ? you are the best, like an idol! Would love to meet you someday 

I have two systems, 

First amd fx 8350 oc to 4.6ghz with zotac 770 (2gb) - gta5 runs OK on medium but 4k is the dream

Second xeon e5520 stock with Asus 560ti (blacknight)  - inspired by your 1 pc 7 gamers video this card gets better frames then my gtx 770 rig in gta5! 

Pls help out this guy! 

I currently have an MSI GTX 960 4GB edition. 

I was was hoping to upgrade my current system and pass on my current gpu to my younger brother, who is just now getting into PC gaming. 

I currently game on my laptop Dell Inspiron 7559 which i bought after Linus did a review of it sometime back. I have a decent pc build but no graphic card :{. It would be great if i could win this card. Looks DOPE and also ofcourse, there is 'gibe nao plz' ...

well my amd a8-7600 hasn't got the best gpu

so

POLARIS

I currently have a gtx 960 in my rig, but this is just not really powerful enough to really play the games I love to full extend. I'd love to have a polaris, because this will make me able to at least turn those graphics up for once.

I would use it in my living room game pc that has a 7950 atm

I have a nVidia GTX 960 from Gigabyte with 4 GB VRAM in my system now. I buyed it 4 Months ago for about 250€, so now Im sitting here, knowing I could have a better GPU if I just waited. 

Unicorns are fancy!

I have a radeon hd 6850 but it recently broke so i am using integrated mobo graphics :P

So gibe nao pls ^^

I use asus nvidia strix 960 buti hope to get one amd g-cards!

Currently, I have a Radeon HD 5500. So this would be a huge upgrade.  

Best of luck to all of you,

I have Geforce gtx 980 and i was thinking to replace it with dual RX 480 so i will be happy to get one of those and then buy one more

Thanks for the giveaway you rocks

I have a gtx 540M in a dell inspiron which is no more capable of running LoL and crashes 5 times every hour on PoE. On the top of things, our government doesn't like us buying these things, so they put up ridiculous taxes on everything making it actually difficult to buy components here. So, I suppose it's about time I got an actual desktop with a proper graphics card.

I have a ghetto cooled gtx 570 which I even posted here. It's botlenecked so a polaris would be nice.
Good luck guys
Team red