AMD Polaris Giveaway

GTX 480

An upgrade to help save the planet I am melting with my GTX480 would be nice. Plus I wanna play witcher 3.

I hav GTX 650 Ti BOOST 2Gb Rampage black red SUPER BLOOD instasheat Edition and this VC so slow :( 

'i want it' 

i want the RX 480 becuz it will stay alive for a longer time and i will not have to wait like 4 years again when RX 480 will not be capeble of playing higher end games in 2020 or like above  i want to play high end games it has been 4 years and  still i havent got anything thing to play my fav games i have Gt 8600 i cant run any of my fav games thats why i want to get RX 480 please i want it and good luck to others too

I currently have a GT-730. I game occasionally and use adobe softwares quite a lot. Looking to buy an RX-480 for it's Open CL performance. Can't afford it right now. It'd be great if I could be the winner :)

I have a gtx 750 ti looking for an upgrade ayy

the pic is me irl btw

I currently using R9 270 with i5 2400, awesome AMD card, yolo

I have a gtx 970 but I always running AMD cards so I want a nice AMD GPU again :D

give me one please xD

Currently using an MSI R9 380

I want to be able to run games in the quality that they deserve

I'm using MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G, and i want to upgrade to AMD cuz of freesysnc and more VRAM (need for 4K) 9_9

Currently sitting on a 280X, I really want to see what I can do with a 480 in my loop.

my rig has 2 nvidia gtx 970 4gb. a want amd polaris cuz they deliverd the best new tech in video games

Currently got a Radeon R7 265 in one and an GeForce GT420 in my other family computer, hoping to replace the latter with a more capable video card to have fun playing some games with my little brother.

My PC is old, like a worn chair that is very comfortable, lovely to sit in but it's about to S**T itself. I7 980x & 2x 6970's in crossfire, my reason for wanting to win..... Elite Dangerous over 3x monitors, Ahhhhh! 

Good luck all.

Well the best gpu I have is a sad old laptop gpu Nvidia geforce gt 630m :(. If I win man I'm gonna make the best budget pc. GL to everyone :D

Hey.. Got an R9 270x Direct cu ii. Mostly battlefield player which is still fine but with BF1 around the corner hook me up! And although I've gotta bone to pick with AMD about their latest drivers crashing all the time, would seriously love to check out the polaris cards. Probably give away my current gpu for free

I currently have a GTX 770 with only 2GB so a new Polaris Graphics Card would be a nice upgrade^^

I currently have a Radeon 5450 in my rig. I think that is reason enough.

because i only got hd7850 1gb edition that can't  really  capable  doing some 1080p games ....  and because i'm amd fanatic :D

Great AMD! I have a r9 290 (sapphire Tri-X) and it was the best GPU for OC without 90°+ temps!

I need an upgrade now!  rx 480 is the perfect upgrade for me!

Currently I am using a GeForce 9800GT :D. This would be a nice upgrade for my PC, so that I could play newer games. Also I could finally use Freesync on my new monitor.

I'm running on a laptop with an r9 m265x which SUCKS and I'm currently in the process of gathering money for my pc build, so any of the 2 will be greatly appreciated.

gibe nao plz 

I currently use a GTX 260. <- some ancient stuff right there. I really need to switch to something new but i can't have a job because my country doesn't allow work at my age.