AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have a rig with a gtx1070 in it. But i'd like to build my father a better pc, So that's what I'd want to use it for.

Good luck to everybody ;)

I am buying  a New GPU  becouse  I  have GeForce 210

hey linus.....what's up now I live in a country where these hardwares are overpriced though they are widely available. Now currently I am using AMD radeon HD5450 gddr3 1gb model which is surely outdated so I would love win a new one ? 

[Please note if this comment is not bizzare enough to win, then don't worry more thousands coming up just wait for it] 

???

My current GPU is a AMD FX 7950 3GB. I want the 'upgrade' because it is a serious upgrade... Much more Memory and clock speeds. The Polaris 10 RX 480 GPU can play the Witcher 3 on much higher settings than the FX 7950! So, 1080 gaming on high settings! The Polaris 11 RX 470 will still be great to win, but the perfomance boost will be less. By the way I am thinking to buy a fine RX 480 GPU for my next build!

I have a failing PC that I'm not entirely sure what the problem is because it keeps giving me different BSOD error codes ;_;. Just going to build a new PC and don't have much money so a gfx card would help a lot :D

My mate has a radeon 7870 in his pc. His dad just died and I thought giving him this might cheer him up a bit.

where do i reply cuz i don't see the button? :P

i want to type that i wan't the card cuz i think it's cool to compare with my nvidia card, performance tests on my own cuz that cool to do! xD

This would be cool to win. Currently I am using an R7 260X Graphics Card and I think I could definitely benefit with an upgrade.

do I have the worst and most outdated card in here ;-; #RIP_HD5450

i have a 750Ti right now and probably close to a upgrade

my computer beats all computers in a 1,000 NM radius

I'm currently running my PC without a graphics card, i'm just using Intel® HD Graphics 530 from my Intel 6400 CPU. 

o linus o linus #gibe it to me please lol

its fun right

at the moment i've got a gtx 970 in my rig, it would be much of an upgrade but, hey free stuff (and maybe slightly better power consumption) and also it's always fun to experiment with new components.

replying more increases my chances of winning right??

i had  a Dual Core and Saphire Radeon 9600  and my pc getting so hot ... i need a new one . i am poor guy and a  new graphic card would save me a lot of Money i can spend on some other parts

Well, hello there.

I actually have a laptop with a GT 650M..

I am going to build a new rig and this giveaway would be an awesome oportunity to keep my low budget.

My current build uses an AMD XFX HD 4890. The drivers are no longer updated and it can really suffer on some of the newer games. As a video editor, the AMD Polaris card would be a much needed upgrade.

I have been following Linus tech tips for a while now, happy to finally be here on the website! 

I  want to see if this card have more performens then my R9 290x tri-x ;)

I'm running a GTX 1080 on my personal rig and I'm planning on building one for my younger brother next month and I think the AMD card would be perfect for his rig.

I have a gtx 970 and recently bought a 4k display with freesync. Bought it mostly because it was 70% off. Would be fun to use that freesync :)

I have a cheap R7 260x for the HTPC, so HDR features from latest gen would be nice.

I have an AMD HD5450 in my new computer. I bought it because my CPU doesn't have an integrated graphics card and I didn't had more money. It would be perfect for my computer.

I currently do not have a graphics card and I like AMD's products.