AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have an aging GeForce GTX 650 Ti GPU with an AMD Phenom II 965 CPU, and AMD's Polaris line up has been a target GPU replacement for a while now. And them FreeSync compatibility is real compelling for my new monitor.

I'm running a R9 270x. It's quite capable for me but I don't get the results I wanted for Fallout 4.

If games get more demanding in the future my 270x might not be able to handle it.

Also, considering I got my GPU 2 years ago around the same price as an RX 480 a Polaris GPU would be an awesome upgrade.

I'm currently with a R7 360, it does the job but it's vr incompatible, and, gibe nao pls

Hi, I currently have a rig with a Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5770 Vapor-X 1GB DDR5 11163-05-20R freq. 860/4800 MHz.

I'm planing to make new rig this year.

My brother wants into PC gaming so he has nothing so a new 480 would be a good start.

I am Security Researcher focused on forensics and new hardware would be a fine addition to my lab for the purpose of finding faster ways to generate useful rainbow tables.

I will be more than happy to provide proof of my activities including my presentations on international conferences if requested.

I play with a gtx 960! And I really want to try AMD and all the new features they have rolled out ?

R9 280, good but not the best, hoping for something better (and less hot!)... gibe nao pls :)

I have a GTX 960 Strix from asus. But my friend is getting a better pc than me with a 970 so i want to at least be on the same level.... And i am 11.................................................................. And gibe nao pls

I currently have a Asus Radeon R9 290X in my rig, but since my birthday is coming up 28.07 it would be awesome to have one of these new beasts! :-))

Greetings from Switzerland :-))

My current pc has an AMD Radeon HD 7850 in it. It keeps dying and im too broke for a new card sooo...

17o8vl.jpg

I'm a student with 3 computers,

one is a raspberry pi (I use it as a N64 emulator),

a macbook I bought at the beginning of my study,

and a 6 year old pc where I'm currently working on to make it fast again.

my pc has a intel pentium dualcore 3.0GHz, 3gb ddr2 RAM, an not very impressive ati 500mb graphics card (it has a hard time playing full hd movies in VLC player)...

In short:

everything is old and on the brink of unusable, but i really like the case.

Thx for the giveaway!

I currently have a 1440p monitor paired with an Intel HD 4600 graphics solution. That's right, I don't actually have a graphics card right now, let alone one that is capable of driving the WQHD resolution ;__;

I have an R9 270 and I want to upgrade to something better because I need more fps and lower temperatures !

Also winning a free gpu is the only way I can afford to upgrade in the foreseeable future...

Good luck everyone :) !

I'm using a laptop with Radeon HD 7400M (it's my best gaming device!!!). And with this specs, comes great limitation. I've been gaming since a very young age, but never have had a decent experience. The issue is financial (duh!); I don't make money YET. So upgrading to a Polaris card would be a huge ass jump! Yeah! I want it! Gibe nao pls!

-TL

I need it ,I have the GTX 760 msi gaming version and i need to test out amd new polaris architecture because it's looks amazing for it's price and thanks for GIVEAWAY 

I dont use amd cards, i only have an nvidia gtx 650, and I would like to play using some fancy new cards

I have an good ol' Sapphire ATI(OMG!) Radeon HD5770 1gb. I want new graphics card because I was forced to play Witcher 3 from beginning to the end on my potato card with 20 fps with frequent drops to 5-10 fps, 720p resolution. I don't want that to repeat...

I could use an upgrade so I can go 4k or even VR if I have the money. Current card probably won't cut it for 4k.

I have a gtx960 that can't hit 60fps on 1440p with most games ):

I want that pc master race experience :)

I would absolutely love one, currently running a gtx 780, but I'm a sucker for hardware. Hoping to either build a case of my own or 3d print one somehow. If you get a chance to read this, I just want to say that I love you <3

Hi my name is David,

I would love this new GPU for my setup i'm currently using an amd HD 7500 Series and its alright for small games but i would love a better GPU

Thanks!.

I hope i win and best of luck to everyone :D