AMD Polaris Giveaway

GTX 980.  Looking to do an overall downsize of my build since having a full tower seems to not be for me.  As I'm currently a college student with a tight budget, I can use any bit of help I can get!  =)

I'm an architecture student using CAD software with integrated graphics... lol sad laugh...

A real card would go someway to letting me upgrade from my shiddy laptop :( Cheers for the giveaway AMD and LTT!

not sure if ive left a comment yet but id rather not leave it to chance. Having one of these graphics cards would be great for my new system. thanks for the chance to enter

Currently running on a Radeon HD 6900 so i really want the upgrade :)

I have a R9 270 and I'm hoping to upgrade soon, so this could help a lot.

I am still using 2x 7950, one of which has artifacts and the other has a bad fan... So I really hope to finally upgrade to something fast and reliable!

I'm currently running r9 200 and this is good upgrade.

currently have a 760TI in my computer would really like to try the AMD cards and get an upgrade.

I have a GT 630. Sure, it plays medium settings of the games released on 2012-2013 on medium settings 768p, but I have a 1080p TV/monitor. 2015-present games doesn't even run. This would be a nice upgrade.

Currently i am running on GT 740m so if i get this card i would build new rig :)

I have a first run GTX 750 Ti that I've pretty much put through every bit as it can take and I think it's almost done for. Had it for years and I've been waiting for the RX 480 since I heard AMD was finally getting ready to release a new card. GIBE NAO PLS!! PREETY PLS!!!

Hey guys!

Right now I'm using the Radeon HD 7970... Yeah, I know. It's already a bit outdated and some games don't run that smoothly any more so this enormous graphics card would come in handy ^^ I'm also looking forward to upgrade my system.

So gibe nao pls xD

~ Zaros

I currently have an fx 6300 with gtx 660, in my 'gaming computer' and phenom II x2 255 with hd 6770 in my sister`s 'gaming rig', I need the polaris GPU because mine are running cold and we use to freeze in the winter. 

Currently rocking an R9 270X, kinda works for my vive but im waiting for the 480's :D

Thanks LMG great video

My rig is starting to get really old and as a student upgrading hasn't been an option. I didn't realise how much I need a new graphics card until i got intrested in making grpahics with my programming skills.

Got a very old GTX 465 and this would be a huge help! Currently starting a new build.

Great of you guys to give us the chance of renewing our old kit!  We're running an old faithful AMD Radeon HD 5670, but playing games is becoming a bit of a drag.  Please send one of the Polaris gems over to Belgium!

Hello there!! I'm from india, So i bought a second hand GTX 580 just last week and found out that it is dead card. Lost trust in everything second hand and can't afford a new GPU as ive spent my money on a dead card. Looking for a redemption, If and lord from AMD could help that be grate. Thank you

I currently use an AMD platform with AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE, 8 GM RAM on a GIGABYTE Board and DUAL ASUS - RADEON HD 6670 ( CROSSFIRE linked ).

A new RX 480 would be a great jump into the future. New tech for less power.

Thanks to the TEAM and the COMMUNITY for all the fun I had in the last years.

Keep up with all your work and love for tech.  B|

I reaaaally need a new GPU... I was stuck with an AMD 6850 for quite a while then got a friend's old GTX 660 which I'm currently using. Now I'm a full time student with the economy that follows, so no hopes of actually buying a new GPU :P

I have a 4gb GTX 970 in my PC so I don't need this, but I will be building a suprise gaming PC for my girlfriend and the only thing left that I need for it is a better card than a 750Ti, which I have a spare of.

She only has a gaming laptop and has been wanting a full PC for a while now, so I want to build one for her as a gift and thanks for how amazing she is to me. I'm really hoping this is my chance to win this but either way, good luck to everyone else.

I have an aging GeForce GTX 650 Ti GPU with an AMD Phenom II 965 CPU, and AMD's Polaris line up has been a target GPU replacement for a while now. And them FreeSync compatibility is real compelling for my new monitor.