AMD Polaris Giveaway

I want the free stuff!!! Thanks

Spoiler

Really though I have been wanting to try an AMD card for a while so whilst I very happy with my 970 it would be cool to try a amd card :)

lol i post coment and in like 2 min i see 20 coment more so my chance is 7days*24hours*60mins*10post in min  100800  not bad lol bether then loto

I currently have a cheap old AMD Radeon card and in a couple of month i want to upgrade to a 4k 60hz screen and a new I7 processor etc but the only think i miss is a good graphics card :/ ( i don't have the money to buy a good card with it or i need to degrade my expectations :( )

im just a poor teen running an amd radeon hd 5450 and i can barely game on low settings so getting a Polaris gpu is like a dream although I can't afford it.

I currently have a AMD RadeonHD 7870 [the one from gigabyte OC] Its still holding up well but i recently bought a new monitor, a iiyama gb2488hsu with 144Hz and AMD FreeSync. Unfortunaly i cant use the FreeSync feature since my GPU doesnt support it yet. So i really hope i can win the gpu here.

currently running 2X gtx 580's.. trying to make realtime rendered content .. so an upgrade would be amazing

Im using the GTX 970. Feeling scammed for 0.5 Gb of RAM. and i want a performance upgrade purely because i am an enthusiast. I d like to see what AMD is capable of with my own eyes. :D

I have a Nvidia Geforce GTX 750Ti. I am comfortable with quite smooth gaming on it, but newer titles just dont work at 60FPS sometimes...

That's why I need an upgrade! Also I never had an AMD card, so I'd like to give them a try!

Keep up the good work LMG!

Jay

Iv got a Gtx 760 and i'm having issue running some games and a more powerful Graphics Card would be AMAZING.  

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Oh please. I currently have a school laptop with a haswell mobile i5 with 2 cores 4 threads and integrated graphics. My Mum has a Quadro 600, and my Dad had a 960m (lucky) but the input is weird in CS:GO, so I can't even use it. I also need headphones, a mic, AMP and DAC, a mousepad (or I could use the 2 goliathus' together that I am currently using). I have a mouse but would like an upgrade and need a keyboard. Having a free GPU would lighten the price load immensely. BTW, I am too young for a job. ? :'( :-{ :-[ :-(

Currently have a eVGA GTX960 2GB.

Could use a RX480 or RX470 for a slight upgrade, or maybe to upgrade ones of wifey's sons personal computers, that are currently running GTX560Ti and GTX570, respectively :)

I just helped my little cousin build his first PC. He is currently running my old 560ti, but is loaded with plenty of other goodies. We were waiting until more aftermarket rx480 are present to pick one up. However it would be great to get one of these cards you guys are giving away!

I currently have a rig with a GTX 760 in it, and i want to replace it.   gibe nao pls

I'm running off an old Toshiba laptop and would like to not be a pseudo-peasant any longer.

Great job doing what you're doing!

I have a GTX 650 Ti Boost.. the ASUS DirectCU 2 if was not wrong, so yeah.. xD that GPU is around 2 years old i got it around 2014, yeah it could get me 60fps on Fallout 4 highly modded in 1080p Medium preset no AA xD i'm quite happy with it, but i can't really play some games i really wanted on high settings 1080p 60fps, but it gets my college homework done and i really love it, if i get this RX480 that 650 Ti would go in my cousin new rig that he wanted.

Been slowly doing my first build in 10 years trying to save for processor and graphics card at the moment, this will help a bit

Currently got a GTX760 and would love to win this competition! xD

My card runs at terrible frame-rates on new games and it's a dream to be able to play games like Ark that I just can't play right now!

anyways, love your videos as always and especially the monitor, GPU and motherboard reviews! You guys are awesome.

Good luck to all c:

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Currently rocking a r9 280x In my rig, would like an upgrade because my current setup sounds like Jet turbines in Linus' PC noise nightmares

I'm rocking an old 7950 from sapphire atm, and while it is able to handle most games at 1080p the coil whine and screen tearing is beginning to drive me crazy. I would love a new Polaris card for the freesync and hdr capabilities together with the added performance over previous generation cards

I'm currently using an AMD R9 280X which is not in the best shape. RX 480 would be pretty good upgrade for me.

Hi, this will be a nice opportunity for my first post here.

I'm currently saving money for a powerful GPU, and in the meantime I'm running the discrete GPU on the AMD A10 7700K chip. Kinda took that advice from Luke once explaining why low-end GPUs aren't worth it.

I got an excellent MSI R7850 Twin Frozr. But as times have changed it might be time for an upgrade.
and going from 4870 to 7850 the AMD(ATI) combo would be even longer!