AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently I am using an Nvidia Quadro 1000M in my five year old laptop. I'm planning on building a desktop for my first time soon, so if I won a Polaris graphics card, I would build my new desktop around it. That would really help with staying within my budget.

GTX970 running a 27", 24" 4k 28" and a 29" ultrawide. 

Looking forward to some of the more advanced display capabilities (single cable 5k, single cable dual 4k, hdr). 

I have a Nvidia NVS4200M, so you know I desperately need it :D

I am having Sapphire R7 260X, and i play everything over at 1360x768 resolution. Due to high ambient temps here my gpu is having a hard time. Now its outdated gpu, almost. I bought this card  2 years ago and it was my first gpu, i love amd and loved this card too but as time goes it have to be retired :|. I would be very happy to get one of  these cards because i am seeking to update my whole setup. if i get 480 or 470 for free i will spend money over other things like screen.  

Cheers... linus

CPU: Ryzen R5 1600 3.7Ghz all cores | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Turbo 2x120 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B350M | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Memory 3200mhz | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB ~2100Mhz | PSU: EVGA Gold 550W | SSD: 500GB Samsung Nvme 970Evo | HDDs: 1x 1TB WD Blue | OS: Win 10 Pro

Radeon Sapphire HD6950 1GB, bought 5 years ago

Really need to upgrade, its hard to achieve 60fps on current games with minimum settings even on 720p lol

upgrading to vr. would totally love this in my pc ;3

Currently have a 6 year old exrepair stock laptop that had 1gb dedicated graphics that has now somehow failed and only registering as 512mb with gen2 core i7 and 8gb ram. looking at creating a whole new rig from scratch but "between jobs" so trying to save up for a low to mid range gaming of I can build.the gpu would be a massive load off especially with the 'Australia tax' here

AMD Athlon II X2 250 and dat card is old I wanna not suck at gaming. xD

I'd like that sweet Polaris 10 chip, although I wouldn't say no to Polaris 11 either!

Using an GTX 520 atm (no joke) because my onboard graphics which actually perform better ( Intel HD Graphics 4600 ) doesn't have a dual-link DVI or Displayport connection so I can't use my monitor at its full WQHD resolution. As you can imagine gaming is beyond tragic, 720p everything at the lowest in Overwatch and it doesn't even keep a solid 30fps and dips down to as low as 22fps. Even Banished runs rather iffy, imagine that - a game as simple as Banished stuttering, in 2016.

I have an Radeon HD 5870. 

And i want to Play some newer Titels like Doom ob Medium to high. 

I think it's time for my GTX 660 to rest. So how about you gimme dat sweet card? :D

Sapphire R9 280x Vapor-X

I want a better card. Haha.

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

My pc have a nvidia gt 220 gpu, I wanted to upgrade to this gpu that the nvidia gt 220 gpu is very old and I need a new gpu to use vr, I have not enough money to buy a gpu so this giveaway may help.

I used the GPU build into My motherboard, it's basically useless. It runs overwatch on low settings at 15-20 frames at 90+ degrees.

because my 7770 just won't cut it anymore..its been so long since i'm able to play decent games..

currently have a single 950...would love to get a free upgrade. good luck to you all.

Friend has been bragging about his

gtx 1080 need to make him shut up

Edited by Nick3

I have an IGPU and I think I wuld like to uppgrade.

First post on forum! Hopefully I'll find things to engage in other than giveaways :)

An RX480 would be good, to move away from my laptop setup (740M) or to help out a friend!

i have a gtx750ti so one a new gpu would be awsome 

GTX 970

Keen to compare the red team's performance given I've never owned one before. Thanks!