AMD Polaris Giveaway

GTX 970

Keen to compare the red team's performance given I've never owned one before. Thanks!

Having a GTS 450 back from 2011,quite hoping getting a new graphic card make my life a bit more interesting as new graphic card finally allow me to play GTA 5 on pc!!Hoping to receive message in pm slot!

I have gtx 745 OEM from my friend.

I was planing to buy Rx480 but couldn't 

because I'm having a hard time.Winning this would help alot.

Love your channle.

I actually own a Geforce GT220 which isn't the best video card for gaming even on 720p, I barely reach 30fps on some games with medium settings. I want to change my monitor too for a 1080p or for a 1440p one, but without a powerful graphics card, it is useless.

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Have a old amd HD 7850 that doesn't run new games at ultra settings. Pls I need a new gpu that can run at 60fps at 1080p so I want a new gpu like Rx 480,

Gib now pls. 

I have two amd radeon HD 6870 in crossfire setup but to run my 3d software in full specs i need a much better card to get more work out of it.

I have a GTX 660... Now while the card still works and produces a perfectly playable frame rate in all of the games I play, I fear that it wont be able to run the next generation of games with the graphical quality that I find acceptable. So this is the reason I would like a new GPU.

The gpu in my cousin's pre-built(alienware) is failing and it would be nice to help him out with an upgrade :)

He's using a gtx700 series i think? 

I am using my PC's integrated graphics.

My laptop died recently forcing me to buy a new PC.

unfortunately, the graphics card that i wanted, the RX 480, wasn't out at the time.

I was going to wait for the 3rd party versions but the chance of getting the card that i was already planning on buying for free, is too good to pass up.

Thanks.

have a 750ti, and this sounds really nice

I currently have 750Ti.but i need to upgrade this trash.İt`s not enough for me.

Currently have a GTX 760, and am looking for an upgrade.. :D

I'm currently using EVGA 780 SC a newer GPU with updated architecture would be nice and it would be nice to experience AMD first hand

Hey!

I'm using a sapphire hd 7970, which I bought from my cousin. Hadn't I got very good price from him I wouldn't have been able to get into desktop pc gaming. I'm entering this because the gpu is slowly dying. :(

Good luck for everyone!

Well then, my reason for wanting a polaris GPU. First lets get into the current meat and potatoes!
So the Meat and Potatoes! I'm Running a AMD Sapphire Vapor-X R9 290 4gb gddr5 GPU, now Linus is probabally saying "Now hang on a minute Sajuk that's a pretty decent graphics card, I mean not top end but it still plays the games you have alright and maintains 60 fps (Mostly).
To which I reply GRAVY!
"Gravy?!" Yes Gravy, you can't have meat and potatoes without gravy and the gravy i'm pouring all over this topic is my reason!
"Alright Saj, what are your reasons?" Well I'm glad you asked me that you see my father loves to casually game and due to budget constraints the most we could get him was an Asus R7 250x 2gb gddr5. Now usually that card is 'Good Enough" for letting him play Starcraft II and World of Warcraft but I have noticed it does tend to drop frames in intense fights and/or crowded areas, or artifacts start appearing in certain titles with Anti-aliasing enabled, and I've been entering contests to Win a new card in the meantime. So my ultimate plan Is to either use the Polaris GPU for myself for some of the more demanding titles I play and Move the R9 290 over to my dads rig (He loves the blue LED Sapphire Logo) or just straight up give him the Polaris card and foam at the mouth every time I walk past his machine.

I've got a friends Gtx 760, so I can give him back his card and learn about AMD which i know little about having studied mostly Nvidia when building my Pc.

I'm running a xfx hd5670 because i live in the country with the biggest inflation in the world and pc gaming is extremely expensive. My rig is kinda competent so im sure is going to perform so much better with a new card

I don't even have a graphic card, just an APU processor

I'm using r7240 and I want to upgrade my pc to a new one

and I want a new set up

so I want a new one for myself.

I am currently running an R9 270 with a busted fan. So I have a ghetto mod with 2 fans cable tied to it, runs like a dream.

I would like to upgrade so that I can donate my card to charity... (totally a good cause, that's why the random computer should chose me).

In my secondary PC i have a MSI HD 6950 TFIII Power Edition that doesn't even unlocks to HD 6970, and I would love to upgrade it so I can play Battlefield 4 and other demanding games without having to set all the settings to low.

Im using an old HD 6850 which is starting to fail me with all the new shiny games that I cannot play due to lack of vram.