AMD Polaris Giveaway

Im currently running a AMD FX-6300 and a 8970 those two together produce a nice amount of heat that if i keep my computer on for a while i becomes really warm in my room. I recently reapplied new thermal paste to the 8970 to keep the temps below 90 which kinda worked but the card still runs hot. Its time for a upgrade

Got an FX 5200 sitting in a PC with 10-year old parts. Said PC is getting a full rebuild inside the case, so it'll be nice to have a new card for it.

Intel HD 4000, yep I'm gaming on my 3 years old laptop but would love to build a pc, but graphics cards are too expensive :(

'Cause just gaming in 1080p isn't enough

CPU: Intel core i7 4790k 4.00 ghz

RAM: Corsair ddr3 veangence 2x8gb

Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition

GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4GB

Case: Fractal design define r5 

Coolers: Stock

Storage: 120 SSD + 1 TB hard drive

Hi guys, awesome giveaway.

I am currently running a r9 270 in my main pc, and a hd6450 in my secondary pc. 

I would love to replace the secondary pc with a new pc, including the rx 480.

System: CPU - I5-6500 Motherboard - Asus B150M-A RAM - Crucial ballistix sport 2x4GB DDR4 @2400MHz GPU - RX 480 PSU - Seasonic S12II 520W Case - Aerocool Aero-800 HDD - Seagate 1TB SSD - PNY CS1311 120GB Monitor - AOC G2260VWQ6

I currently own a Asus HD 7970 and it has a massive 3 slot cooler and I want to move my components to a smaller case and my GPU will not fit in anything smaller, it is bloody huge. Also it runs very hot even with its  massive cooler that has the capacity to cool a Lamborghini Aventodor. The new RX series is just what I need. Thanks to AMD for sponsoring this.

I currently have a GTX 560. I'd like a new one because my current one is 5 generations old and makes way too much heat.

i have a gtx 970, and bought it second hand, so a new gpu like polaris 10 and 11 might *cough* replace it *cough* ahahahah. gime pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i have 2 980Tis in SLI atm. But my girlfriend loves gaming and all she has s laptop with a 730m in it, i would use this as part of a new build for her!

730m can barely play world of warcraft at lowest settings at 900p

I am using GeForce 6200, I want to try some high end graphics card

Radeon HD 6850, infinite in its wisdom, eternal in its cooler.

I will build my first rig in about a week, the only problem are the graphics cards, wich cost a lot here in my country compared to US/Canada, So... gibe nao plz

I'd like to win because i dont have a really good graphics card to run my games i have a gtx 765m and i like to win. 

Good luck everyone!

I have a 980ti, have always been a nvidia fan. Could be cool to take a look at AMD tech.

Well, my two Gtx 260's seems to be quite old now but maybe they can hold on a little longer?

Pc1:  i5 3570k | GTX 680 stock | Kingston V300 256gb | Asrock Z77E-ITX | Silverstone Strider 550W | H80 w NF-P12 | Node 304
Pc2:  Q8200 | GTX 260 216C | 500gb 2.5" | 3tb 3.5" Asus P5N-D | Corsair HX 750W | Arctic Freezer 13 Limited edition | Nzxt H2

At the moment I'm running an old 1GB VRAM Sapphire HD6870 since my HD7970 went to the GPU-Heaven. So the point, why I may need an Upgrade is obvious :)

I was planning to buy an new Polaris GPU in the future, once the modified cooling solutions are released. In my point of view those Price/Performance monsters were needed on the market. Maybe this will improve future competition between NVIDIA and AMD.

Good luck to everyone (including me :))

I currently have an MSI GTX 960 2G, but if I have any hopes of running VR, an upgrade is definitely necessary. Love the channel and keep up the great work guys!

I'm using gtx950 right now, would love to upgrade to meet VR premium standard 

Hello All, I I am building a new build, and it will be my first water cooling system, The last item i need is a Video Card and have massively surpassed my budget. My Current build has a XFX R9 280X, It works quite well but, the Display driver crashed on and off, not sure why or when it will happen. But it only happens during game play. So i am looking to upgrade and this looks promising tech.  Thank You, Red Team Rules  

Scott.

I have a  660ti and I really want to play with Overwatch. I'd be really happy if I could win!

My old tractor has ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT (512 mb).

The rest is AMD Athlon X2 4800+. And 2 gb of ram.

I know that it's old af, ok? I am planning on an upgrade.

But the videocards are so expensive man! In my small country, in the stores there's like 30-40% overpricing on gadgets and pc parts (when the iPhone 5S came out here in Moldova the price was 1300$).

Anywas, love all of your work guys, and don't bully Denis.

In 2013 I had a AMD Radeon 6790, this got broken by a friend at a LAN who stuck his finger into the spinning fan while trying to fix it. To pay me back he bought me a GTX 660 to replace, its now time to upgrade and get back to AMD with Polaris 10!

A old sad relic radeon 2gb 6950, but maybe I can become less of a potato qq *rolls*