AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently I got AMD HD 4870 512mb edition, and I'm looking for build a new rig for play GTA V and so on in August after my exam. :)

Currently have a GTX 760 in my PC, and getting a fresh card would be pretty dope.

Thanks for the giveaway guys.

I have a gtx 970, i bought it for my first build because at the time, all i knew was nvidia, i completely left out AMD, then not even a month later i started to research equivalent AMD cards and stumbled across the R9 390, (I game on a 1440p monitor) and realised it performed better, from that moment, i swore never to be a fan boy again and so since i have always wanted to switch to team red, and now maybe i can.

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a radeon r7 260x which is getting a bit worn out and slow and old so

my current card is a HD5800 1GB. so it is extremely underpowered. im pretty well stuck playing either indie games or older games if i want any sort of decent frame rate.

IMAG0534.jpg

my R9 290 runs fine except for the fact that one of the fans bearings is so bad that it wobbles. It can no longer run my games at less than 85C. I even had to set the power limit -5% the other day so it wasnt above 90C.

I'm excited for Amd's new gpus because the have a goal in mind to make the best products they can for the average price point  for average gamers, not to mention making vr accessible to almost everyone.

Corsair Obsidan 750D - ASUS Crosshair V Formula - AMD FX-8350 (stock) - Sapphire R9 290 Tri-x  Ghz OC 4GB - Samsung 840 EVO 256GB (OS) - many other drives (11TB total) - 23" hp LV2311 (main) + 2x 23" ASUS PA233QR (peripheral) monitors - CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate (cherry browns) - Razer Naga 2014

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

Really want it because Canadian prices are killing me.I built a Pc recently with parts from NCIX and skipped on the graphics cards because of the new cards coming out. Currently running intel HD graphics and it would be a great step into discreet graphics.

Lol. I literally just created my account to ask about SSDs for my laptop then I saw this.

Currently I'm running with only my laptop as my solution to everything. It's a HP Envy 15 with a nvidia GTX 850M, which does a decent job of everything. I still hesitate on building a PC because of me wasting money on other things. A graphic card would be a great motivation for that PC to appear in the house.

Gimme gimme.

I have an amd radeon r7 200 series and it's not the best thing in the world so please give a new one. :D

I'm planning to build my first PC next month with a RX480 but if I win this, I won't have to buy a RX480, so that'd be pretty cool.

gtx 980 ti asus strix runs 60 degrees idle and fans reving sounds like an airplane running next to my head ;~; while playing any demanding game at surplus resolution Ex:2560x1440 all the way up to 3840x2160 makes the card sit at 86 degrees celsius ;~; and begin to throttle

I am running a GTX 780 SC and i am looking to upgrade :P

i7-4770k @ 4.4Gz

16 Gb Ram 

H90 watercooler

AX860 PSU

1x 500Gb SSD

1x 1TB SSD

1x 3TB WD Black

I have an R9 280x.  Can't think of any reason that I wouldn't want a new graphics card.  

It might be a slight improvement over my HD 7870 which sounds like a jet engine.

I currently have a GeForce 6200 by evga 512mg I've been running this for a while and really need to upgrade as I cannot even play csgo however I was planning an upgrade to the 480 but not sure when that's gonna be :/

thanks mason

Best of luck to all!!

Best of luck to all!!

Just enter the giveaway, i know im not going to win. I have 2 years old 950 with 100 fps in cs. 

i have a MSI R9 390 and why RED TEAM :D

i am using msi 960 now but i want to go Polaris. amd polaris. My previous cards were all amd till amd starts to fall behind. glad to see them back!

I am currently saving up some money to build a desktop, because at the moment i only have a basic lenovo laptop, any type of graphics card is a upgrade. 

Keep up the great work everyone down at linus tech tips

GTX 970, or was it a 1080?  Who knows?

I have a r7 250 and I play arma 3 and on the lowst settings I get around 10fps it would be nice to get a upgrade

Right now im running an R7 260. Upgrading to polaris would be an amazing jump in performance.

I have an intel 3000Hd family grafic :(