AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have an R9 280x.

I would like a Polaris card, so I can actually play rise of the tomb raider and GTA V at 60fps and it would be nice to have the ability to run VR games. Plus my GPU seems to be unstable, even on factory settings.

My 7950 will soon go into retirement :'(

#MakeBombs                                       3x3x3 Time: 15.76s

Currently using laptop with Nvidia GT 635M graphics card and at the same time building desktop pc. Reason for entering giveaway is a chance to save up money for graphics card, since all whats left to buy is graphics card, power supply and memory (ram). Hopes up
Best of luck to everyone on giveaway. 
Keep the good work Linus. 

Running off integrated Intel graphics right now... yeah I know, its not like I need the upgrade or anything lol. I can't even run Dota 2 at 60fps

GTX 780Ti. I want the the RX 480 because I've been looking to upgrade recently, and this gives me a chance to upgrade to AMD a company that I have forsaken on for no reason. Hopefully this will give me a chance. 

Current rig - gt 630, so yeah, kiiiind of time for upgrade

plz nao gibe

I currently have a GTX 950 and I want an upgrade since my current rig was a budget build and I can get more performance.

Ahoi! 

Currently Running a geforce gt 430 :| I would really love an upgrade ... I really wanna play Doom, if I don't win I'm probably gonna save up for a Radeon Rx480 anyways (it's time for me to drink the red cool aid!) Here's holding them thumbs! 

R9 380 that crashes every so often while gaming.

Have an Asus 280x... it artifacts too often because of bad heat dissipation on memory chips. I'm looking to upgrade to polaris for upcoming dx12 games like Deus Ex.

For now I have a laptop with a gt 710m gpu, I was thinking of building a rig using one of the next gen gpus but didn't know if I should take a 1080 or a polaris 11 card, maybe this is my chance for to get a free gpu.

Right now i have a Sapphire HD 7970 Dual-X

It would be a huge upgrade for me, since newer games started to struggle with it.

Would be cooler and much more energy efficient.

Fingers crossed. Thanks for the giveaway :)

at the moment i have a gtx 760 sc from asus in my computer. i'm really happy with it because of its excellent price to performance value. but sadly it's getting a bit underpowered for all the games that are coming out so i need to upgrade sometime soon ;/ a new amd card would definetly be awesome considering that it also has a great performance xD

I would totally love a new GPU Polaris 11, so I can see my waifu in extra 3d graphics :P

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

I've got a 970 at the moment so not sure how much of an upgrade this would be, but I have been meaning to build the Ms a computer for quite some time and this would be a perfect starting point!

Have a old amd HD 7850 that doesn't run new games at ultra settings. Pls I need a new gpu that can run at 60fps at 1080p so I want a new gpu like Rx 480,

Gib now pls. 

i'm currently using hd 7730, doesn't it clear why i want to  upgrade + every graphics card in my country always have 30% or more expensive even after dollar conversion

I build a few months ago a new "gaming" PC (used Pentium G2030) and I use Intel HD Graphics which is better than my old Radeon 9000 Pro (good enough for older games) but I would like to play some newer games at least in playable framerates (45 FPS+). I was thinking about discrete GPU but I would have to wait a year for money for it (I was thinking about something for 40 dollars max). RX 460 would be perfect (powerful enough and not power hungry). I really would like to get one but gl to anybody else anyway! :)

Also: gibe nao pls :P

gimme me nao. so i dont need to use my lousy graphic card gt640m

I currently have a rig running A GTX 660, I need more Vram.

Got a 660 right now, which may or may not be dying shortly! I've been looking at black screens most of the time recently. Thanks for the giveaway, I love the LTT stuff, keep it up :) 

GTX 780.

Last time I had a radeon, it melted (over 10 years ago) .

Hey! My current computer has a gtx 760 graphics card (yeah. I know. I'm due for an upgrade lol). Since I'm saving up money for computer parts to make a costum rig, I figured that I would save a little more cash and mark the gpu off my list at the same time. 

Anyway, I wish everyone the best of luck! Thanks. 

Nvidia 960 gtx:)

I wanna to explore the VR world ^.^

I am only 13 years old, so as you can imagine I do not have a custom built PC yet due to restrictions such as money making the experience not worthwhile for me. I am incredibly interested in technology and computers and would like to be a computer programmer when I grow up. LinusTechTips' videos have helped me learn a lot about computers and have fueled my interest for them. Winning this graphics card would be incredibly helpful for building a PC, and may even allow me to build it very soon using the money I have saved up so far. Thank you!