LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This looks awesome, I hope I will be able to try it live :-)

Man what a monster , wish I had one for my room. It will make the best projecter for my room

Small, beautiful design, perfect for a Rocket League gameplay, watching a movie and even football games would be super fun to watch!

Looks fantastic... Love the look and the quality of the product and we also can't forget the Amazing! Review that Linus did!!!

I'm thinking it could be used in a place where there isn't a wall far enough away to use a regular projector, but there also isn't a wall that is ideal for mounting a large tv. Like my basement. We built a wall in our living room to add another bedroom but now the only wall that is big enough for a large screen has two large closet doors on it so I'm thinking I could get some sort of low profile projector screen and hang it in front of the doors then mount this projector in the ceiling. The only problem that I see with this idea is that hanging projector screens tend to wave slightly in a breeze so I would need to have all the windows closed which isn't exactly ideal when you are running a projector because they get pretty hot. Either way it would be cool to have one of these projectors just to see what it is capable of and to try out my idea to get a nice screen beck in the basement.

This is one of the coolest products i have ever seen ,it's in a compact size and easy to bring around hands down one of the best products of 2016

Really awesome projector for on the go gaming I'd really like one of thosa as i have a small room 

I currently use an LG projector for my home entertainment system and I've loved it.  It's just a little mini projector but it's more than fulfilled my needs and I've been so impressed with it that I would stay in the LG family when it comes to my next projector :) 

This one is just magic how it creates such a big screen from only inches away from the wall!

So, how well does this projector hold up in the light

Awesome Projector. When, I first saw it, I thought it was much larger and heavier than it actually is.

Gaming on the go, Great Idea, Would love to own one.

I think this would b better than my 15.6 inch laptop screen xD, and I could just go to my friends house and have a bigger screen than his 60'' TV lol.

This projector looks really cool for a friends gaming night, or for a movie too, wherever.

i really want it :)

it´s funny how the projector is looking to the mirror, I never saw that before. 

I have a big wall prepared to that beast!!!

Id like to be able to set it up in dorm rooms or something. Doesn't take up much space at all.

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

The projector looks sick. I would love to have this for my gaming area.

Yeah buddy..what I love about this is that you get the quality of PC gaming and the experience of console gaming (wide screen display) at the same time.

Damn, I would love to have that projector in my room! I can already see the Smash Tournaments <3

13 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Wow, finally a decent projector ! The look of the product could be better, but the form factor seems really good !