LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Looks interesting. I wonder how well the device would last if one were to carry it around often... I hope I get to find out! xD

Great device.. Curious regarding Bluetooth audio latency. I listen to music in my car over bluetooth and it's fine, but if I'm syncing any video over bluetooth it's about 1500 ms of lag. Hopefully not the same here. Anyway, hope I win this thing 'cause it's awesome regardless.

When I saw Linus hold it in his hands I was amazed at its compactness after seeing the power of it before, would be perfect for playing games/watching movies with my family.

It sure does look cool - and would great for small room presentations. I would use it on UNI if the thing didn't cost almost a $1000  :-s

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Weirdest looking projector I've ever seen. :P

CPU: i7 6700k (@4.7GHz) RAM: 2x8GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666MHz Mobo: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero
Cooler: Corsair H110i GT Case: Corsair 760T White PSU: Corsair AX860i FanCont: Lamptron FC5v2
Mouse/Keyboard: Logitech G502 / Corsair K70 RGB MX Brown SSD: OCZ Vector 150 120GB HDD: 15TB WD Red NAS

This looks like an amazing projector for couch gaming and "Netflix and Chilling" as the kids say.;)

I've seen this projector once before on Techmoan's channel too, and it looks very cool. Would be a fantastic replacement for the old 22" monitor I see movies on. No TV. 

(Very small income, disability pension. Getting new hardware takes forever! My new rigs are ex-govt PCs. Not sob story,  just fleshing out why winning it would be awesome.) 

That short brought a genuine smile. Well done! That Projector is so epic. xD Nicely done LG. 

11 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This looks short and compact, perfect for     traveling with. Also seems like it would be energy efficient enough to be mobile. This would be awesome to watch movies on anywhere I would go!

The first thing that caught my eye with this projector is the Beautiful work it can do with such a short distance from the wall, most projectors people acquire into for their home theaters pale in comparison because of how far away it has to be to get a good size frame, and at the distances of projection almost all color is flushed out. This project can turn any free space into an interesting area. Hope to win, keep up the hard work on all of your platforms!

Ive been looking for a short throw projector on ebay, craigslist, etc.. for over two years now. But have never been able to find anything in my "willing to spend" bracket. No one willing to trade either. This could be my chance!! Thanks LTT!

"Learn something new every day" If you can only manage to learn one new thing per day, then you are doing something seriously wrong.  

so awesome. And 1 of the best videos the LMG ever uploaded.

Really cool and interesting product! Been looking for something like his for ages! Noiceeee! B|

I could see using this at conventions I go to for both PC and paper and pencil gaming. It would also be great at some local LAN events.

It's like having a projector in your home is actually viable now, rather than having to carve out all that space just to avoid nasty shadows.

This projector is a godsend for the people who'd like a nice projector/home theater setup but aren't able to do so because of all those restrictions imposed by a regular projector such as height, distance, mounting etc... Love it.

This seems like the perfect projector for a bathroom HTPC. Anyone else agree?

Sweet- always wanted to switch from TV to a projector and I'm surprised that in 2016 they arent as popular as they should be and the one from LG presents itself amazingly. To play or watch movies with friends on screen like that is irreplaceable and it's exactly the opposite of whats happening to kids nowadays- everyone watching their own smartphone screen instead of playing together :) 

Cheers from Poland! 

Projector looks amazing!  I own a small business where I do a LOT of team training and this projector would be excellent in taking the place of the projector that my kids took over for their gaming.  Oh, ok...  I'd let them use this one for gaming too...  when I'm not. ;) 

Isn't it just like this extremely ballen looking  projector which they showed off at CES this year (the expensive one) just in a smaller version (and a bit less expensive too)?! That's awesome!

Thanks LG & LTT for the chance to win. I would be proud to own such a powerful piece of technology. I couldn't believe how small this PF1000U projector is and the fact it produces the high quality image as seen in the Project Backpack video is just incredible.