LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

The projector looks amazing and I already have a spot planned out for it

This would be awesome to have for school for presentations, and to play games when the teacher is not doing anything that day! 

It's incredible how far projector tech and all tech is progressing so rapidly it honestly makes me feel older than I am. Anywho, I would greatly appreciate it if I were to win one of these as I have been without a proper display recently. It's always been a tradition to always have everyone come over and game at least once a week and without the proper sized display that makes this damn near impossible. But this tiny beast of a projector could turn that all around! So I just wanna thank LG and LTT for this opportunity and hope I am considered for one of them! 

Would love this for my dorm room.. if it has big enough wall that is..

This would be a great piece of gear for a coworker.  He needs something like this for work purposes for his upcoming travel.  He is going on travel because of me. I am having a baby in about 2 weeks (well, my wife is HAVING the baby.) and so I have cursed my poor coworker with some crappy travel dates.  If I were to receive this projector I would at least loan it to him long term or more likely just gift it to him. <3  Otherwise it would be a great solution to the tv problem I have where I fear my child will pull the tv down on herself.  Straps and wall mounts havent eased my anxiety.

I noticed the backpack had sweet tea and no maple syrup.  Weird.

I would love to watch movies in my room with that badass projector

I never really thought about a projector as being gaming-worthy, but the video you put out made me chance my mind. It'd be awesome to play anything even in a 60" display.

Finally a screen big enough for everyone to see the notes in rockband *^*

Most baller projector I have ever seen, and i would love to play my steam library on this thing. Also, damn this thing is portable

Small, compact, big and clear image within inches from your wall. What more can you ask for?

Amazing ! The projector as the project video :o You HAVE to do more stuff like that! The projector seems so easy to setup, i'd play a horror game with it in catacombs...  :/

I thought it's too good to be true but surprisingly LG make it happened.
Just take a look at the features, LG added all feature that you were complaining about your current projector.

It's MIRACLE.

It would be nice to see this "WAW" in front of my couch :D

Amazing, great solution for people with small rooms and large walls!

Great idea and simple to use, would be an awesome projector to use!

This seems like exactly what I need to make my living room the perfect gaming and movie watching den.

I already have a great beamer in my home theather in my cellar, but one for everywhere to go and up in my garden would be pure awesomeness

Impressive product from LG. well done. Great for gaming and film nights. ??????????

I've been looking for a 'decent' projector for presentations (and some gaming every now and then), this PF1000U sure looks like something more than just decent. It would be a great addon to my office.

Would be cool to have for when me and my frends do a LAN bring out the big projecter and do some co-op games/watch movies

I'm just getting to build a new bedroom in my basement and am looking for a new display. Since I have the option to leave a wall untextured, I really want to get a projector, but I just can't justify the price, so this is a perfect opportunity. Best of luck to all of the rest of you!

The Lumens are pretty low, but the concept of slinging my ROG laptop, and that projector in my backpack, diving my motorcycle somewhere like a mates house and playing split screen 100" sounds amazing. Not sure how my laptop would cope with 4 way split screen (especially borderlands) but only one way to find out amirite? ;););)

13555620_10206749102102366_998434591_o.jpg

Form factor indeed looks fantastic on this. My previous problems have been with audio and projectors so the fact that this includes bluetooth is absolutely awesome.