Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I have a Corsair K95 RGB, currently looking into options for a second keyboard for on the go use.

On 6/22/2016 at 2:00 PM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I am using a Razer Blackwidow keyboard. The reason I want a new one is due to the terribly plastic like construction it has. It feels cheap imo and I'm not a big fan of it.

Currently using a Corsair K60, it's a great keyboard, but has some quirks that aren't acceptable for gaming, sometimes keys get stuck until they're pressed again. Doesn't happen often, but often enough that it can screw over a competitive game occasionally.

Haha, brace yourself. I'm currently using an Asda (Wal-mart) "Smart Price" cheapo USB keyboard and mouse valued at about £6/£7 with  a basic pre-built PC that was about £150. I'm upgrading, as we speak, to a top of the line £1500 brand new desktop with a pretty overkill lineup (i7 6700k, GTX 1080, etc. etc. you get the idea) and unfortunately peripherals have been somewhat of an afterthought so far. I love the GRAM design and feel (especially in white, it really fits my ice-cold theme of white and teal and tbh I'll probably end up buying the GRAM in a few months anyway if this doesn't win. So big thanks to Luke for introducing me to it today! Good Luck to others on this thread looking to win. Until next time :D.

I have a CoolerMaster QuickFire XT at home, and some old Logitech at work. I'd love to get a mechanical at work!

I have a Razer BlackWidow Chroma. It is a keyboard that feels a bit unique to type on. It does kind of feel strange at first (coming from a non-mechanical keyboard.) But after a while, you really just get used to it. One thing that I really like about it is the way that the lighting surrounds the keys below the cap, it really gives it a nice touch.

Also, Overwatch has really nice looking lighting effects while playing the game.

My reason:

I'd like to win the keyboard for a friend (since I already have a real nice one)

Im curently using a random crapy keyboard that came with the computer i use.

i want a new good keyboard with rgb becuse rgb is cool.

pic of curent keybord

image.jpg

Hi! I am using Corsair K70 rgb keyboard with brown switches and i would love to have a new one because this one is too expensive to take with me in to a lan parties :(

I started my first rig in November of last year and have loved the experience. Every part in building a pc has a purpose that can be customized to what you want. I've had fun getting all my hardware components together and now I am working on bring my peripherals up to scratch. For some reason the desk I am sitting at doesn't like my using a keyboard with tall keys, I have a new dx racer chair that has helped a lot to take the strain off of my body (I rest way too hard on my elbows and I cut off some feeling to my hands after an hour of gaming or so) but I think that this lower profile keyboard could do wonders for my setup :)

P.S. picture of my rig below, I'm still looking for an all in one water-cooler. Any suggestions? I am like a corsair and nzxt fan boy so if you could tell me which one you think has a better solution i would be really grateful.

12524089_909578335824877_1473383551171199737_n.jpg

I have a Logitech K520. I use my keyboard for various editing and graphical programs and I use multiple macro hot keys. I would like to use more but I don't have 6/n key rollover to allow for the more complicated macros I want to make.

I have a Hewlett-Packard keyboard that came with the computer that my father bought back in 2002. It still gets the job done, but it is starting to get worn down and a new keyboard would be great!

The keyboard that I currently using: Votre KB2308 from 2014, the price Rp 15.000 in indonesia ( at least $1 )

Why I want a new one: Because the letters on my keyboard are lost, :(:(

Sorry for my bad english,

im using an uknown keyboard that i so many years ago that i lost count and that is not working properly anymore , and since i've upgraded to a new rig "just waiting for PSU / Case i dont think this abomination im using right now would fight my new build or fullfill the purpose.

+ i always wanted to test a mechanical keyboard but they are too expensive and i never had the chance to try it.

i always heard wonders about them.

PS: yeah the keyboard is dirty and really old.

20160624_015026.jpg

I am using a genius k288 keyboard from around 90s, was just looking to buy something new next month and this giveaway came right on spot. xD

On 6/22/2016 at 2:00 PM, CPotter said:

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Im using a Logitech K360. The keyboard is now registering a key multiple times and sometimes doesn't even register any key at all. When it throws an fit I cannot move in game. Also i like the colors on that keyboard.

I am using a Logitech G510 and would love to finally use a mechanical keyboard so I can give my current one to my brother.

I take part in that contest! I've been using a classic Logitech K120 for the longest time now... I've recently got into PC gaming and can't afford a new keyboard... This is the perfect occasion for me to upgrade my PC setup! Moreover I have a YouTube channel with over 8K subscribers and I will be sure to spread the word about your giveaway. I sincerely hope I'm picked 

I have a Thermaltake Poseidon

It's okay but I spilt water on it so now my function keys dont work. :(

Accessoires_w_600.jpg

Using a keyboard from a generic brand. It's really bad honestly. and my shift button doesn;t work. Thank God I play most games using a controller.

viber image.jpg

I use a Dell KB212-B keyboard that came with my family's two year old home PC that was sitting in my house never taken out of it's box. I couldn't even sell on eBay for $20 lol. So I just decided to use it after I built my rig over this past winter break since I'm on a budget. Sometimes keys don't register at key moments playing Rainbow Six Siege (game I play most). If I won a Tesoro GRAM keyboard, it would change my gaming experience bringing me to the next level of PC Gaming.

20160624_000647487_iOS.jpg

On 22/06/2016 at 11:00 PM, CPotter said:

G11SFL_view_2.png

To enter the giveaway:

Well I'm currently using a Microsoft 3000 wireless keyboard someone gave me as a secondhand present, I have been craving a mechanical keyboard ever since they have become mainstream. The exchange rate and import tax have are so high in my country I have never been able to afford a mechanical one. My two cents worth. 

10 hours ago, GreezyJeezy said:

I dont need it give it to @Starelementpoke

I'm counting this as a 2nd viable entry. I'm current using a crappy Logitech wireless membrane keyboard, and god damn it I deserve something nice.

Hello o/ i've been using Blackwidow stealth since 2014 and razer keyswitches sucks pls gibe better keyboard

IMG_1260.JPG

I have a Razer Lycos.  I need a mechanical keyboard because I have a Razer Lycos :)   I havee been looking at many mechanical keyboards and have had enough of this membrane keyboard.  Also have a RGB mouse so might as well color everything up.

still running on my macbook air ahahahah. would be great if i could get this because I'm building a computer niece i get cash this summer. <3