Pixelated Shadows,Texture Pop Ins,Low Draw Distance in all games

Here we go again... This happens on all cards. My old R9 Fury (which was a stuttering mess), had this as well. I started to notice jaggies that I never did on my old R9 280. Could it just be things are getting too sharp? Who knows? AllI know is that its not isolated to one manufacturer. 

Also keep in mind with the amount of people who own NVIDIA vs those who own AMD, you're bound to hear about more issues.

i7 6700K @ Stock (Yes I know) ~~~ Corsair H80i GT ~~~ GIGABYTE G1 Gaming Z170X Gaming 7 ~~~ G. Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB DDR4-2800 ~~~ EVGA ACX 3.0 GTX 1080 SC @ 2GHz ~~~ EVGA P2 850W 80+ Platinum ~~~ Samsung 850 EVO 500GB ~~~ Crucial MX200 250GB ~~~ Crucial M500 240GB ~~~ Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

below the copy of a letter dated 2011 year...

Faced with the problem: in all the games and benchmarks, with the exception of 2011 and 3D Mark staryuschego Doom III, there is blinking and the distortion of the far and near to a lesser extent of textures. Colored no artifacts, just the texture twinkle / distorted form melteshenie / gear ladder. I am watching like in all games (expressed in varying degrees).
I shoveled the entire Internet in the hope of finding a solution. Before we continue, I will give a link to a specially made me a quick video on YouTube (free channel), which is very well illustrates the problem: in the Space simulator X3: Albion Prelude, these distortions can be seen throughout the "glory" (very difficult to describe in words, and when people trying to express the essence of the problem with words, or screenshots, they did not understand, considering that this is a artefaktyaschaya card or just poor quality anti-aliasing that all (!) is not, in the screenshots is generally not visible, it can be seen only on video and only when the player is in motion):

Please, please, so who should I turn if not to the producers of iron, which is installed on my computer? .. And the motherboard and video card from MSI. Here's a quick configuration, if you need more details about the system, the separate post I will publish data DxDiag.

1. MSI Z68A-GD65-G3 (RTL) LGA1155 <Z68>
2. CPU Intel Core i7-2600K 3.4 GHz / the SVGA / 1 + 8Mb / 5 GT / c LGA1155
3. 3Gb <PCI-E> DDR-5 MSI V801 N590GTX-P3D3GD5 (RTL)
4. Kingston HyperX <KHX1600C9D3K / 16GX> DDR-III DIMM 16 Gb KIT 4 * 4Gb
5. PSU Cougar GX 900 900W ATX (24 + 3x4 + 8 + 2x6 + 4x6 / 8pin) Cable Managment
6. HDD 1 Tb SATA 6 Gb / s Hitachi Deskstar 7K1000.D

* Do not try to disperse or processor or video card, because the meaning of the zero; and all so simply flies at a breakneck pace.

Please unsubscribe at those points that I have made and tested:

1. Overheating or incomplete / bad contact with the inserted card:
checked: chasing the clock 3D Mark 2011 and the Benchmark Heaven DX11, above 84C temperature does not rise, in 3D Mark 2011 image quality at 5+ in Heaven can be seen blinking textures on distant objects at the same level and very strong stains on near objects (and winking shadows, with dark shadow flickers, forming a black-and-white melteshenie), eventually becoming stronger not.
checked: pulled the video card installed in the slot again, the problem persists. Reset the video card at all in another PCI-E slot, the problem persists.
------------------

1.2 The motherboard has a built-in video card, Intel (R) HD Graphics 3000. This starts the system by integrated graphics - the problem remains, although slightly less pronounced.

------------------
2. Drivers video card, BIOS firmware version of the chipset and motherboard drivers to the motherboard chipset:
CHECK: Set with LiveUpdate 5 firmware, as this tool and suggested that you install the latest drivers for the chipset, the problem persists
checked: established as the latest drivers for MSI NVidia GeForce 590 the GTX, and the old and very old drivers, the problem persists
------------------
3. The operating system license, completely updated. Resets several times completely full the entire operating system (Windows 7 64-bit), the problem remains.
------------------

3.1. Tested as a pure Windows (ie, without having to install updates and antivirus, I ESET Nod 32), and the updating of Windows and install antivirus software, the problem persists.

------------------
4. Games: X3 Albion Prelude, X3 Terran Conflict, X3 Reunion, X2 The Thread - license completely flooded over from the manufacturer's website (www.egosoft.com) after the installation of the system and all drivers, the problem persists.
------------------
5. No acceleration was not engaged (!). This gland and the way it flies, meaning zero overclocking. MSI Afterburner staged exclusively for monitoring the temperature of the GPU graphics card.
------------------
6. DirectX Files - were installed again when you reinstall Windows (OS installation again does not help).
------------------
7. Run games and applications at minimal settings and with different resolutions - does not help. At lower resolutions generally just bitter nightmare, I did in my life has ever seen.
------------------
8. This is not a problem particular game / games I played in the same game for years, since 2002 (X2: The Thread), never, never I in them, and h n e r of the kind seen. Moreover, the problem is expressed to varying degrees in all modern 3D games and applications except 3D Mark 2011; there unblemished image.
------------------
9. After the purchase of a computer is not such a problem was not in the same Heaven DX11 Benchmark, any other games; Image was amazing, just fantastic, no divorce / Morgan and others.
------------------
10. Tried to connect the monitor to a variety of video connectors on the video card (of 3 pcs.), The problem remains.
------------------
11. change the screen gertsovku (60/75 Hz), enable / disable vsync, the problem persists.

And that's what I wanted to ask ...
---------------------------------
- After buying and turning on the computer, when booted Windows, I got a message system that the main flash the motherboard does not work, running a secondary (emergency). The motherboard was blinking red light. Live Update 5 suggested urgently automatically download and flash the main flash cards motherboard that I've been through Live Update 5 and made (it was all done automatically utility). After restarting the red signal disappeared on the motherboard. Recently, after the computer is restarted again, I got this message, the system will flash pierced again. Could it be important or it is placed in the average tolerance to iron behavior?

0. Actually, what OS software may be responsible for this mess? Or some PC components may be responsible for this? (A bunch of chipset, the graphics card, for example. Some settings in the BIOS, etc.) Could this be a bug in the firmware of the same chipset, graphics card, and so on., Which is expressed in different systems in different degrees and someone such nightmare is almost there, and someone (like me) can not be general in what to play?

1. Is there any formal tools to check the quality of the video card and the system as a whole, rather than "crafts gathered on the knee unknown programmer"? And if there is something in addition to measuring the "marks" such as 3D Mark and Heaven? Something more detailed, allowing the system to track flaws?

2. Whether it may be a rare case not compatible video card and motherboard? Can you check it? If so, how and why?

3. Can even if the hard disk formatting and so on. be any of the settings in any part of the system so deeply that signified formatting and installing the OS again become useless? If so, look up in what direction?

4. When similar problems, many passed the video card, and indeed the entire unit is entirely in the service, returned with the answer (and returned two months later (!)), That the system is in order ... Remember my video clip ... This normal and is simply ignored and not notice how advise? ...

5. Is there any formal tools for deeper tuning video card drivers? Just all possible options I checked in the NVidia control panel, they have nothing, absolutely nothing to do and little or no effect on how this disgrace ...

P.S. Sorry for the wall of text but I had a black despair ..

P.P.S. If a little more detail ...
The problem was on the old graphics card (NVidia GeForce 9800 GT) and stayed at the new graphics card (NVidia GeForce 590 GTX). There were two (!) Different computers. Everything is completely new - motherboard, chassis, power supplies, ie, everything, everything, everything brand new. Flickering textures have been before, but not so noticeably. Now just in n e s a m a g n o play, it is not possible to ignore or do not pay attention. And it is absolutely not anti-aliasing: flickering textures distant sites (also shimmer and flicker-ladder, etc.) and even entire wall texture large objects (!).

1. Smoothing to do with it, absolutely. Just at high levels of anti-aliasing (16 AF / mnogoprots. 64x CSAA) is a little less (a little bit, no more than that) can be seen. But it is clear. And it's just terrible, a nightmare.

2. attend to this problem by playing X3: Albion Prelude. It is a space simulator and it is almost all objects are far away, the specifics of the game. And all this ... All this flickers, flickers randomly fumbling. Instead spot distant object or its contour I see crawling chaos, it's just awful. And texture flickering is if I'm on the move. If I stop, the flicker disappears. The problem was also in the early part of X3: Terran Conflict.
This is not a problem of the game, because Offline those. Support producer no post (I do all rummaged) about similar problems with the graphics. If it comes to that, it turns out that this is a common problem, but it is expressed at all in varying degrees, and I enter the "happy" 5% watching this nightmare in all its glory.
I bought expensive iron, so to speak - on the last blood. Bought in the calculation of the quality of it ... Why not? ...

3. Someone says that it shoals game makers, someone says that your graphics card rests with the world, and buy a new one, someone says that the curves / old drivers. BUT:
---
3.1. It seems that the same thing in games, but why not all users without exception, but only in "selected" for what reason ?? Where to go with this issue, because this is a problem (sorry for the caps, please); impossible to play, watching this "disco", it hurts the eyes and spoil the feel of the game and completely spoils.
---
3.2. Video card bought only six months ago, 24 months warranty (MSI NVidia GeForce 590 GTX). It is totally, totally new. In the control panel NVidia Control tried everything customization options from the "default" and "management of the application" and "clean install" drivers to the most puzzling combinations - zero sense! Not clocked card temperature is normal (for this video card operating temperature at maximum load - 94 degrees Celsius, I have not above 62-72 degrees, looking at the manufacturer's website and the range of permissible operating temperature).
---
3.3. Drivers absolutely, absolutely new. Moreover, for the sake of purity of the experiment removed the driver again downloaded directly from the manufacturer (as many times before) and set again. Result zero. I tried to put a little older driver versions that only have not tried. Even I reinstalled Windows again and put only the game itself, after the installation of the drivers in the system - the same problem ...

For the first time faced with this somewhere in January, then-I had an old computer. The problem manifested itself immediately in all the previous parts of the Space-sim, in which he played. The oldest versions of the game - 2002 (X2: The Thread), the newest - December 15, 2011 (X3: Albion Prelude). Play these games over the years, I have not seen anything like it. And suddenly ... "got out" ... Yes, until December 2011 this problem has never, in general never and never faced.

So brand new PC, finally working.. and guess what.. 

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

If you are telling me these shadows are fine, you have problems.

I am currently working on getting a few people without the problem to record the same part as me and I can make more structured thread with side by side comparison and seek dev help. Btw this is on a £300 UPS and a £4000 PC, and every component is new. GG

Here is a popular Youtuber playing the same game, notice the rear of the buggy after a few seconds, the flickering pixelated low res shadows. Yet the shadows on the guns and the buildings around it are fine. This is a really specific problem guys... Start at 4min 20.

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

1 hour ago, iiNNeX said:

So brand new PC, finally working.. and guess what.. 

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

If you are telling me these shadows are fine, you have problems.

I am currently working on getting a few people without the problem to record the same part as me and I can make more structured thread with side by side comparison and seek dev help. Btw this is on a £300 UPS and a £4000 PC, and every component is new. GG

Here is a popular Youtuber playing the same game, notice the rear of the buggy after a few seconds, the flickering pixelated low res shadows. Yet the shadows on the guns and the buildings around it are fine. This is a really specific problem guys... Start at 4min 20.

Yeah can definetly see it. U bought a brandnew Pc and still have the issue, so yeah fked up .... but atleast u dont have the bad massive flimmering AA problems which we also suffer :/ 

But u are playing on a beast monitor so maybe its handling the problem from itself rly good. But yeah my friend is coming this week with his AMD card again and i can hopefully get some video stuff together .

Its 2nd brandnew pc and has problems. 

so we can say " THERE IS NO SOLUTION " ?

3 minutes ago, Karalum said:

Its 2nd brandnew pc and has problems. 

so we can say " THERE IS NO SOLUTION " ?

It can be fixed, the problem is we dont know the cause.

well i just register this forum bcoz of this , i was using sapphire hd 6850 old amd graphic card and playing skyrim with clean graphics no problems , then i bought nvidia gtx 950 msi and i got this problems problem only with nvidia cards probly , or nvidia all cards infected if u plugout nvidia card and put amd card problem still stay there for 5 months im trying to find solution for this shit found nothing only Nvidia enginers would help us no oneelse

2 minutes ago, john j rambo said:

well i just register this forum bcoz of this , i was using sapphire hd 6850 old amd graphic card and playing skyrim with clean graphics no problems , then i bought nvidia gtx 950 msi and i got this problems problem only with nvidia cards probly , or nvidia all cards infected if u plugout nvidia card and put amd card problem still stay there for 5 months im trying to find solution for this shit found nothing only Nvidia enginers would help us no oneelse

This is what I also thought and exactly describe what i said a few post above.

4 minutes ago, SpeedUp10 said:

This is what I also thought and exactly describe what i said a few post above.

i also checking youtube videos new ones who using nvidia cards and playing same games as me , they have same problems but they didnt noticed example 

if u watch and look closly this guy have same problem but he didnt know yet :> look grasses and shadow very low draw distance as us

War Thunder is a bad example because it has tons of glitches. The new lighting made a lot of shimmering as well in the distance and on every surface. That game also has very little AA performance no matter what. Also looks like he's running the game on a pretty high setting. The engine does weird things so the low perf guys don't have as much of an advantage as they did before. So even if you max out the game is still has a strange low distance thing for in game performance.

42 minutes ago, john j rambo said:

i also checking youtube videos new ones who using nvidia cards and playing same games as me , they have same problems but they didnt noticed example

if u watch and look closly this guy have same problem but he didnt know yet :> look grasses and shadow very low draw distance as us

Huh, I work for Gaijin. No, nothing to do with the brand of card you have.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

Original topic creator here. I've been out for a while to figure out things and honestly, I came to the following two conclusions:

1. Modern games have piss poor anti aliasing support. Any other problems, such as shadows disappearing wrongly can often be fixed by messing with the game's config files.

2. Modern graphic cards seem to render graphics much sharper than older graphics card do, which makes aliasing in general stand out a lot more. I've alternated between an hd 5750 and an r9 290x and a gtx 950m, and the difference between sharpness is very, very obvious, where both the 290x and the 950m are much sharper in rendering. I haven't tested other older cards besides the 5750 but there's no reason for me to believe they don't work the same way.

Something you can do to help with this issue is install ReShade (it works with practically all games) and enable a Gauss filter to make the image softer.

other than that, I haven't found any indicator of an actual "issue". Just upgrade your cards and turn up the settings guys. Games like GTA V allow you to edit the config files to go beyond what the in game settings allow you to do. You can for example increase the render distance to a much further point, it will only kill your FPS.

also, unless you're playing a game at either 4k resolution with a bit of AA, or 1080p with a lot of AA, there's always going to be aliasing. Couples with the fact that most modern games have poor AA support, it just doesn't look good.

This is the last of me

so pls stop spamming my profile status

I have no issues with my 1080.

Core i7 6700k @ 4800mhz 1.33v * 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3000mhz * ASUS Z170-A * Corsair H100i * ASUS GTX 1080 STRIX @ 2100mhz * XFX Pro Black Edition 80+ Gold 850w * Phanteks ECLIPSE P400S * AOC U2879VF 28" 4K

23 minutes ago, Demiqas said:

Original topic creator here. I've been out for a while to figure out things and honestly, I came to the following two conclusions:

1. Modern games have piss poor anti aliasing support. Any other problems, such as shadows disappearing wrongly can often be fixed by messing with the game's config files.

2. Modern graphic cards seem to render graphics much sharper than older graphics card do, which makes aliasing in general stand out a lot more. I've alternated between an hd 5750 and an r9 290x and a gtx 950m, and the difference between sharpness is very, very obvious, where both the 290x and the 950m are much sharper in rendering. I haven't tested other older cards besides the 5750 but there's no reason for me to believe they don't work the same way.

Something you can do to help with this issue is install ReShade (it works with practically all games) and enable a Gauss filter to make the image softer.

other than that, I haven't found any indicator of an actual "issue". Just upgrade your cards and turn up the settings guys. Games like GTA V allow you to edit the config files to go beyond what the in game settings allow you to do. You can for example increase the render distance to a much further point, it will only kill your FPS.

also, unless you're playing a game at either 4k resolution with a bit of AA, or 1080p with a lot of AA, there's always going to be aliasing. Couples with the fact that most modern games have poor AA support, it just doesn't look good.

This is the last of me

unfortunately u are wrong in every case, you saying that its a problem of newer Gpu's or whatever and we just should hit settings up, well 1) i played 4 months with my gtx 970 just perfect without any of these Issues i never had to think about changing any settings), after the Issue started , I changed every Component, without succes. 2)  setting the AA higher or using DSR deosnt help , because its not the normal kind of AA problem we usally see. 3) I think u never had the same Issue we suffering. 4)  If so, actually i think u dont know anymore how games should look like. or u never knew..

2 minutes ago, 1Cup1Tea said:

did you have issue before that card ? What issues did you have ? On what Card ?

- Flickering Shadows

- Jagged Edges

- Low range of Drawings

- Shimmering Graphics

- ZFighting

59 minutes ago, 1Cup1Tea said:

Do you want to compare side by side a few games with me ? I have 2 1080s and it happens on either card, and would like to make a comparison video on a few games.

PM me if you do.

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

1 hour ago, Karalum said:

did you have issue before that card ? What issues did you have ? On what Card ?

- Flickering Shadows

- Jagged Edges

- Low range of Drawings

- Shimmering Graphics

- ZFighting

I had Zfighting on my older GTX 280 in Battlefield games 3 & 4.

Core i7 6700k @ 4800mhz 1.33v * 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3000mhz * ASUS Z170-A * Corsair H100i * ASUS GTX 1080 STRIX @ 2100mhz * XFX Pro Black Edition 80+ Gold 850w * Phanteks ECLIPSE P400S * AOC U2879VF 28" 4K

12 hours ago, KenjiD5 said:

i think this problem doesnt exist on amd cards.. i havent seen one in the internet.. all of those websites in the internet about this they just always use nvidia.. 

You saying this just proves that you have NOT read the previous forums on this site or on the NVIDIA site.  You are coming up with theories that have been talked about and disproven a looooong time ago.  Yes, this DOES happen with AMD cards, and not just newer cards either.  If you have actually read the other forums as you say, I suggest you go back and read them again because repeating false statements like this is not only counterproductive but also hurts our chances of figuring this out.

13 hours ago, SpeedUp10 said:

I dont know if u or anybody is reading what im saying, but i fixed the issue temporiarly, why is no one taking this what happened seriously? I tried a new gtx 1080 doesnt helped---i put in a Amd r9 380 and it fixed EVERYTHING (me and  my friend immediatly saw the huge diffrent) till i RESTARTED the games. <----- This is what we should go on but nobody replying to that.

I know how you feel, thinking that no one is actually reading your posts.  I, as well as others, have made it very clear that this same thing is happening on consoles and yet people are still talking about AMD vs. NVIDIA GPUs.   And oh yeah, this exact issue also happens on the intel integrated graphics, which has been talked about extensively on other forums. I can attest to this because on one of my builds I tried out the integrated graphics before even plugging in a GPU.  It seems like every time a new forum is started on this subject we have to start from the very beginning instead of picking up where we left off on the other forums because people don't go back and read the old forums before spouting off their different theories.  This is a big reason why we aren't making much progress.

Anyway, it is very interesting that the AMD card temporarily fixed the issue and then went bad once the games were restarted.  I remember someone in previous forums saying pretty much the same thing.  But when I built a whole new pc with AMD gpu instead of NVIDIA the AMD card had the problem immediately.  There is definitely something else going on here outside of the graphics card.  Did you happen to have any blue screens before restarting the games?  One common theme when researching this is that people are getting blue screen errors, including myself.

even 2k and amd have same render problems if u look grasses almost 10 feets loading 

On top desktop graphics have become similar to the console, really.

In all games, whether it does not work smoothing and filtering, then, whether I'm with coils moved out, then, whether a graphics card that something is not right.

"Ladders" are everywhere, ladders, these flicker as the moiré patterns, especially in the distance, and terribly annoying. Appear in any games, do not change at any level of anti-aliasing, the trees turn into something resembling a green stuffing of Veins fences transformed into self-propelled pictures a la dream addict.
Here is a snip http://i.imgur.com/5eR0NR9.png Scrin from varfreyma. On it, I looked around the place, which was supposed to be a straight line, but in the spirit of law, for example, clearly shows that the light bar is interrupted by dark pixels that completely destroys the integrity of the visual element, and when driving in general begins to flicker.

Here's another screen, even from the other games.  http://i.imgur.com/wFdtd4x.jpg Then note the slatted fence on a light background. In fact it solid and without holes, but the holes camera movement appear and disappear.

In general, I can not beat them, even in the technical support gaugino wrote, but there is one and a half weeks after the torture and questioning, they offered to "try to monitor more" (!). No matter how fun, but at the time I had matured the idea of buying a new monitor, which of course did not help, but I bought it is not quite over it)
Both the Scrin are made with a new 4K resolution. CHSKH when I was monitorchika 1280 * 1024 all these horrible stairs were just bigger.
Here is a screen with a resolution of old, just in case. Here and antenna support towers left.A91pATEq4bU.jpg 

6 hours ago, TSRBINO38 said:

I know how you feel, thinking that no one is actually reading your posts.  I, as well as others, have made it very clear that this same thing is happening on consoles and yet people are still talking about AMD vs. NVIDIA GPUs.   And oh yeah, this exact issue also happens on the intel integrated graphics, which has been talked about extensively on other forums. I can attest to this because on one of my builds I tried out the integrated graphics before even plugging in a GPU.  It seems like every time a new forum is started on this subject we have to start from the very beginning instead of picking up where we left off on the other forums because people don't go back and read the old forums before spouting off their different theories.  This is a big reason why we aren't making much progress.

Anyway, it is very interesting that the AMD card temporarily fixed the issue and then went bad once the games were restarted.  I remember someone in previous forums saying pretty much the same thing.  But when I built a whole new pc with AMD gpu instead of NVIDIA the AMD card had the problem immediately.  There is definitely something else going on here outside of the graphics card.  Did you happen to have any blue screens before restarting the games?  One common theme when researching this is that people are getting blue screen errors, including myself.

No nothing, not bluescreens/blackscreens/errors/weird sounds nothing just a normal game restart

13 hours ago, Demiqas said:

This is the last of me

Goodbye Demiqas... i dont know that you are going to die and thats the last of you... Just Kidding i know this problem is irritating but hey its been a good ride being with you and i hope you play your games the same now... 

5 hours ago, Benq XL2411Z said:

On top desktop graphics have become similar to the console, really.

In all games, whether it does not work smoothing and filtering, then, whether I'm with coils moved out, then, whether a graphics card that something is not right.

"Ladders" are everywhere, ladders, these flicker as the moiré patterns, especially in the distance, and terribly annoying. Appear in any games, do not change at any level of anti-aliasing, the trees turn into something resembling a green stuffing of Veins fences transformed into self-propelled pictures a la dream addict.
Here is a snip http://i.imgur.com/5eR0NR9.png Scrin from varfreyma. On it, I looked around the place, which was supposed to be a straight line, but in the spirit of law, for example, clearly shows that the light bar is interrupted by dark pixels that completely destroys the integrity of the visual element, and when driving in general begins to flicker.

Here's another screen, even from the other games.  http://i.imgur.com/wFdtd4x.jpg Then note the slatted fence on a light background. In fact it solid and without holes, but the holes camera movement appear and disappear.

In general, I can not beat them, even in the technical support gaugino wrote, but there is one and a half weeks after the torture and questioning, they offered to "try to monitor more" (!). No matter how fun, but at the time I had matured the idea of buying a new monitor, which of course did not help, but I bought it is not quite over it)
Both the Scrin are made with a new 4K resolution. CHSKH when I was monitorchika 1280 * 1024 all these horrible stairs were just bigger.
Here is a screen with a resolution of old, just in case. Here and antenna support towers left.A91pATEq4bU.jpg 

your games are very old but hey i remember seeing this game on 2009... look good though.. i tell you what bro go play next gen games so you can get a better picture quality of games.. 

321.png

well that look good

*laughs*

1 hour ago, KenjiD5 said:

your games are very old but hey i remember seeing this game on 2009... look good though.. i tell you what bro go play next gen games so you can get a better picture quality of games.. 

321.png

well that look good

*laughs*

this is just an example. new games all the same, there is no difference. I see you are honorable troll would go their separate ways ...