Pixelated Shadows,Texture Pop Ins,Low Draw Distance in all games

Just now, KenjiD5 said:

i want my friend to plug his laptop to the socket but im scared that it might affect him too and he will be mad about it.. i cant pay his laptop it cost way too much than you guys think

Don't infect his machine with this crap too, I already did that to my best friend and feel so bad about it as he notices it even more than me as his issue differs slightly where his lack of AA is worse than mine but he doesn't get texture pops :/

Let's just keep digging into this. The more constructive criticism the better, less spam.

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

hello, since we dont have yet the ups + stabilizer and we have to wait for such a time..

i tell you one of my stories last week

this is a scary one so

i was window shopping or you can say searching for ups + stabilizer in shops.. it was dark and it was around 9 pm and i cant seem to find a cheap one and i only found one and it is so expensive and look like it will be complicated for me to use it so i search for more shops and i dont even realize i am searching for so long and i didnt end up seeing a cheap one so i have to go home.. my bike was just outside the shop so i decided to go outside and ride my bike.. it was a bad idea to be out that time.. i see a man in the distance with jacket on and covering his face with his hands.. i dont know what to think so i just get on my bike and then go then i saw him get inside the shop and stare at me and i can see him because the glass was transparent.. i didnt care much and then i get to my home.. open up my pc to play witcher 3 and then it look so bad... so scary it frightened me 

30 minutes ago, iiNNeX said:

Don't infect his machine with this crap too, I already did that to my best friend and feel so bad about it as he notices it even more than me as his issue differs slightly where his lack of AA is worse than mine but he doesn't get texture pops :/

Let's just keep digging into this. The more constructive criticism the better, less spam.

Same as me, massive lack of AA  and low detailed textures in distance but literally no pop ins.

30 minutes ago, KenjiD5 said:

hello, since we dont have yet the ups + stabilizer and we have to wait for such a time..

i tell you one of my stories last week

this is a scary one so

i was window shopping or you can say searching for ups + stabilizer in shops.. it was dark and it was around 9 pm and i cant seem to find a cheap one and i only found one and it is so expensive and look like it will be complicated for me to use it so i search for more shops and i dont even realize i am searching for so long and i didnt end up seeing a cheap one so i have to go home.. my bike was just outside the shop so i decided to go outside and ride my bike.. it was a bad idea to be out that time.. i see a man in the distance with jacket on and covering his face with his hands.. i dont know what to think so i just get on my bike and then go then i saw him get inside the shop and stare at me and i can see him because the glass was transparent.. i didnt care much and then i get to my home.. open up my pc to play witcher 3 and then it look so bad... so scary it frightened me 

What if the guy was alien, and he is the one causing the problem! We should find and burn him. ASAP

30 minutes ago, Zemzemma said:

What if the guy was alien, and he is the one causing the problem! We should find and burn him. ASAP

xD haha he might be the one sneaking into our houses and plugging his usb with viruses to our pc.. anyway that is true i think if i did not leave that place too fast he might stalked me or something.. there is something about his stare

Just now, Tom Hanks said:

The issue is all you people, it's like you are new to graphics rendering or something.

It's like you are a troll? If you have nothing useful to say... don't :)

My games were flawless a year ago before my 900 series gpu purchase, so not sure how I am new to graphics rendering when I've custom custom gaming PCs for over 10 years now but okay.

10 hours ago, iiNNeX said:

"snip"

okay so... lets keep our heads to the ups + stabilizer solution... 

Edited by tobben
Removed quote.

Just now, KenjiD5 said:

okay so... lets keep our heads to the ups + stabilizer solution... 

I already told you that won't work, a few times actually. I am getting one anyway, as I want it for my server but do not get your hopes up. The solution isn't in electricity.

10 minutes ago, iiNNeX said:

I already told you that won't work, a few times actually. I am getting one anyway, as I want it for my server but do not get your hopes up. The solution isn't in electricity.

Im not trying to say that electricy is the solution, but didnt u said kenjis friend shouldnt put his laptop in his socket?

4 minutes ago, iiNNeX said:

we never know... we will know once we do the "solution" what if this ups + stabilizer work? what if this work? 2 guys claimed it work for them and they are both different person i think... 

1 minute ago, SpeedUp10 said:

Im not trying to say that electricy is the solution, but didnt u said kenjis friend should put his laptop in his socket?

I said he shouldn't do it, just in case it does affect it. I am not saying the electricity was the initial cause however.

1 minute ago, KenjiD5 said:

we never know... we will know once we do the "solution" what if this ups + stabilizer work? what if this work? 2 guys claimed it work for them and they are both different person i think... 

Because it is 2 random guys on the internet trying and claiming something. There is no proof of them doing it, and as I previously said I already did this at work. We have industrial UPS and stabilizer systems here in a very expensive and hi tech data centre. I plugged my brand new Alienware 17 R3 gaming laptop and had the same issue. And that was turning it on for the first time, I hadn't charged it at home before.

7 minutes ago, iiNNeX said:

I said he shouldn't do it, just in case it does affect it. I am not saying the electricity was the initial cause however.

Because it is 2 random guys on the internet trying and claiming something. There is no proof of them doing it, and as I previously said I already did this at work. We have industrial UPS and stabilizer systems here in a very expensive and hi tech data centre. I plugged my brand new Alienware 17 R3 gaming laptop and had the same issue. And that was turning it on for the first time, I hadn't charged it at home before.

Yeah sry meant "shouldnt".

but u cant "say some random guys said that" we are some random guys aswell and nobody are belive in us too, so we should give that a try.

I mean everything logical doesnt help us... We all know that this is some rare "shit"  thats happening so we have to think in diffrent ways..

We can literally say something got infected and is effecting our gpu in some way...

2 minutes ago, SpeedUp10 said:

Yeah sry meant "shouldnt".

but u cant "say some random guys said that" we are some random guys aswell and nobody is belive in us too, so we should give that a try.

If you want to waste money doing it sure, I already told you that I did it and it made no difference. I say random guys because they provided no proof of it working. Just a claim on a youtube video or reddit or whatever is not enough of a reason to go splash £200+ on an expensive UPS.

1 minute ago, iiNNeX said:

you got me there... now i am thinking that this solution wont work.. seeing that next gen games are coming this year and next year i have a hope that those games will look good even with this issue on.. i could not stay playing outlast for a few minutes.. everything is flickering or shimmering.. i also notice a lot of z-fighting in my games.. i hope that we could get a new shadow rendering technique this year so we wont get these pixelated shadows.. i hate playing games (horror games most) because of course horror games is full of shadows.. amnesia doors have so many jaggies in it.. outlast have so many pop ins and pixelated shadows and  I KNOW IT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN.. i played outlast for a bit of time now i replayed it so many times.. no pop in or anything and no low draw distance.. i remember downloading reshade for fallout 4 and then after i uninstall it i feel like fallout 4 graphics have change.. i think reshade is the cause of this if it is not electricity.. the thing is we must ask the reshade maker if that reshade save some things to the pc like in those secret pc folders.. the reshade might contain some viruses and place it in different folders and invisible folders.. im way excited for outlast 2 but since it use the same engine.. i know what to think of what the game will look like.. 

you got me there... now i am thinking that this solution wont work.. seeing that next gen games are coming this year and next year i have a hope that those games will look good even with this issue on.. i could not stay playing outlast for a few minutes.. everything is flickering or shimmering.. i also notice a lot of z-fighting in my games.. i hope that we could get a new shadow rendering technique this year so we wont get these pixelated shadows.. i hate playing games (horror games most) because of course horror games is full of shadows.. amnesia doors have so many jaggies in it.. outlast have so many pop ins and pixelated shadows and  I KNOW IT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN.. i played outlast for a bit of time now i replayed it so many times.. no pop in or anything and no low draw distance.. i remember downloading reshade for fallout 4 and then after i uninstall it i feel like fallout 4 graphics have change.. i think reshade is the cause of this if it is not electricity.. the thing is we must ask the reshade maker if that reshade save some things to the pc like in those secret pc folders.. the reshade might contain some viruses and place it in different folders and invisible folders.. im way excited for outlast 2 but since it use the same engine.. i know what to think of what the game will look like.. 

I will have to look into Reshade when I get some time and see what files it actually affects. Then we can go on from there to see if our "issue" is affecting those files and hence causing games to look worse.

anyone seeing messed shadows in gaming videos in youtube? or is it our pc? i dont know how can our pc identify if that is a shadow that is in the video so... maybe were not the only one having pixelated shadows problem

2 minutes ago, KenjiD5 said:

anyone seeing messed shadows in gaming videos in youtube? or is it our pc? i dont know how can our pc identify if that is a shadow that is in the video so... maybe were not the only one having pixelated shadows problem

The videos you watch cannot be rendered by your PC, they are already pre-rendered. So if you are seeing them there, that means the person who uploaded the video has the problem too.

31 minutes ago, iiNNeX said:

I will have to look into Reshade when I get some time and see what files it actually affects. Then we can go on from there to see if our "issue" is affecting those files and hence causing games to look worse.

Man i belive this all go in a wrong way, i mean we literally replaced every Component, well i did it. So there is no point in hiden folders or something. And i didnt downloaded anything rare before  this happened. All i know is, i reinstalled Windows 10, I downloaded my game and run The Division i realized "wait what this game doesnt looked like that", i reinstalled - same. Well I thought "okay, i will just stick with my other games" , started them, and every game hat massiv jagged egdes with flimmering and textures looked "rare in a bad way, like low detailed, colors washed out ... So i started to RMA everything , nothing helped . I took my computer to a friend, put my gpu in his case and nothing changed in his gameplay. We put his Gpu in my case, and it was shit like it was on my gpu. So we exchanged components and on his computer everything was stil fine , but my gameplay didnt got better. So the last i tried, i took my computer to another friend, we put his Amd r9 380 in my computer, and I literally was so happy, everything this problem caused got fixed, we were so happy, so we closed the games, and i just wanted to see it again how beatiful my game should look like, so we openend the game again, and the beatiful perfect gameplay changed to how shit it was before. Like i just closed the game opnened it and everything changed to shit, how is that possible? Im not lying it was how i said, my friend was just buffed, at this point my frustration got on a new lvl, i gave up every hope ...

2 minutes ago, iiNNeX said:

The videos you watch cannot be rendered by your PC, they are already pre-rendered. So if you are seeing them there, that means the person who uploaded the video has the problem too.

really? why is my videos having jaggies? i mean even real life videos have jaggies and that is IMPOSSIBLE! seeing a fence in a real life with jagged egdes... what the flap

Just now, KenjiD5 said:

really? why is my videos having jaggies? i mean even real life videos have jaggies and that is IMPOSSIBLE! seeing a fence in a real life with jagged egdes... what the flap

Real life videos can have jaggies if they are run on a small screen. For example playing a 4k video on a 1080p screen will look jaggy (lets say someone filming a fence), but if you play the video on a 4k monitor it will look silky smooth. That is completely different from games and rendering in games though, don't get them confused. The real life one is completely normal. In real life we do not get jaggies when looking at stuff with our eyes so you are not going mad don't worry.

Just now, SpeedUp10 said:

Man i belive this all go in a wrong way, i mean we literally replaced every Component, well i did it. So there is no point in hiden folders or something. And i didnt downloaded anything rare before  this happened. All i know is, i reinstalled Windows 10, I downloaded my game and run The Division i realized "wait what this game doesnt looked like that", i reinstalled - same. Well I thought "okay, i will just stick with my other games" , started them, and every game hat massiv jagged egdes with flimmering and textures looked "rare in a bad way, like low detailed, colors washed out ... So i started to RMA everything , nothing helped . I took my computer to a friend, put my gpu in his case and nothing changed in his gameplay. We put his Gpu in my case, and it was shit like it was on my gpu. So we exchanged components and on his computer everything was stil fine , but my gameplay didnt got better. So the last we i tried, i took my computer to another friend, we put his Amd r9 380 in my computer, and I literally was so happy, everything this problem caused got fixed, we were so happy, so we closed the games, and i justed wanted to see it again how beatiful my game should look like, so we openend the game again, and the beatiful perfect gameplay changed to how shit it was before. Like i just close the game opnened it and everything changed to shit, how is that possible? Im not lying it was how i said, my friend was just buffed, at this point my frustration got on a new lvl, i gave up every hope ...

this has to be house wirings.. if no one believe this is a electricity problem can you guys say any cause other than electricity

Just now, iiNNeX said:

Real life videos can have jaggies if they are run on a small screen. For example playing a 4k video on a 1080p screen will look jaggy (lets say someone filming a fence), but if you play the video on a 4k monitor it will look silky smooth. That is completely different from games and rendering in games though, don't get them confused. The real life one is completely normal. In real life we do not get jaggies when looking at stuff with our eyes so you are not going mad don't worry.

no look at this.. i have a laptop that never been plug to my pc or to the socket.. i rewatch the video ( E3 presentation) in this pc i can see jaggies when the camera move i can see jaggies on the nvidia icon while in the laptop there is no jaggies so this mean....

no look at this.. i have a laptop that never been plug to my pc or to the socket.. i rewatch the video ( E3 presentation) in this pc i can see jaggies when the camera move i can see jaggies on the nvidia icon while in the laptop there is no jaggies so this mean....

That makes no sense, it must be an illusion. I can see the jaggies on every device, before this issue started and now. Real camera footage has aliasing when not stretched to its full resolution.

Just now, iiNNeX said:

That makes no sense, it must be an illusion. I can see the jaggies on every device, before this issue started and now. Real camera footage has aliasing when not stretched to its full resolution.

oh come on... you think this is normal!? having JAGGIES in fallout 4 at max settings with TAA.. you think this is normal... bro i wont belive you

i remember playing fallout 4 and it never have a jaggies at taa.. NEVER!

then now i can see jagged edges in fallout 4 and what makes fallout 4 look so bad is that the shadow box problem.. im going to take screenshots just wait...

Just now, KenjiD5 said:

oh come on... you think this is normal!? having JAGGIES in fallout 4 at max settings with TAA.. you think this is normal... bro i wont belive you

i remember playing fallout 4 and it never have a jaggies at taa.. NEVER!

then now i can see jagged edges in fallout 4 and what makes fallout 4 look so bad is that the shadow box problem.. im going to take screenshots just wait...

What?

I am talking about real cam footage and now you add Fallout 4 to the response lol This is confusing man.

The games should not have jaggies if maximum AA is applied yes, but my reply was not about games. I know the games have a problem lol