Pixelated Shadows,Texture Pop Ins,Low Draw Distance in all games

2 minutes ago, iiNNeX said:

What?

I am talking about real cam footage and now you add Fallout 4 to the response lol This is confusing man.

The games should not have jaggies if maximum AA is applied yes, but my reply was not about games. I know the games have a problem lol

i am in a bit of a rush.. i know you wont believe me in the real life videos so i replace the topic with fallout 4... just for the guys who dont believe me.....

what am i saying

am i in drugs?

wait look at this video i found

i am searching for this place because im going to take a comparison of the shadows in the background and the background in my game... suddenly he dont have shadows in the far distance too

1321.png

he should be having shadows under that fences

23.png

and he have the same pixelated shadows like mine.. so is this fallout 4 issue or everyone have these issue in all games?

i just realized when he move to that wood things.. they never cast a shadow.. and it is the same time in my game and my game cast a shadow under that woods of course when i get near them... so is this problem casting shadows that should not be in the game?

3 minutes ago, KenjiD5 said:

i am in a bit of a rush.. i know you wont believe me in the real life videos so i replace the topic with fallout 4... just for the guys who dont believe me.....

what am i saying

am i in drugs?

What I am trying to say is, people will not take this seriously if it is not constructed seriously. So when you talk about an issue you stick to it, so for example if it is only about games then we try and figure out why games act this way by providing evidence (in video and screenshot form) of what our issue is and evidence of how it should be (so finding someone who does not suffer from it and asking them to record the same clip as you). That sort of stuff, so it looks neat and clean and people can get on with finding as much evidence and testing as possible. No point in a 20-30 page thread full of random talk.

Hope you get what I mean. If not, I can happily start a thread like that once I do some testing for a week or so.

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

4 minutes ago, iiNNeX said:

What I am trying to say is, people will not take this seriously if it is not constructed seriously. So when you talk about an issue you stick to it, so for example if it is only about games then we try and figure out why games act this way by providing evidence (in video and screenshot form) of what our issue is and evidence of how it should be (so finding someone who does not suffer from it and asking them to record the same clip as you). That sort of stuff, so it looks neat and clean and people can get on with finding as much evidence and testing as possible. No point in a 20-30 page thread full of random talk.

Hope you get what I mean. If not, I can happily start a thread like that once I do some testing for a week or so.

your going to leave us :( ?? 

if we reach 20-30 page i think we already have a solution only if you guys work your butt on and search for this ups + stabilizer solution.. i dont care if you dont believe it or you believe it for me i think this will work and if not then we will move to a new house? just for this graphics issue yah..

1 minute ago, KenjiD5 said:

your going to leave us :( ?? 

if we reach 20-30 page i think we already have a solution only if you guys work your butt on and search for this ups + stabilizer solution.. i dont care if you dont believe it or you believe it for me i think this will work and if not then we will move to a new house? just for this graphics issue yah..

I just want a more professional approach to it that's all. I am tired of trying crazy things out, I want to have a structured post with as much factual information as possible so I can seek professional advice from the likes of Nvidia and Intel directly. I have had Intel support before about it but didn't have the time to dedicate to make a good case. 

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

1 minute ago, iiNNeX said:

I just want a more professional approach to it that's all. I am tired of trying crazy things out, I want to have a structured post with as much factual information as possible so I can seek professional advice from the likes of Nvidia and Intel directly. I have had Intel support before about it but didn't have the time to dedicate to make a good case. 

okay if that is what you want... i tell you a secret

nvidia and amd support is useless.. they DONT care

You gotta stop bringing this UPS+Stabilizer option, Innex told you already 3 times he tried this with top of the line hardware. If you people have not tried anything else, don't bother posting neither, all you are doing now since at least the last 4 pages is repeating the same thing. Yes it is annoying, for everyone affected by it, no need to push the issue even more.

As I said back few days ago, i'll be going countryside with my laptop, so i could try it in a different house, while i still think it's not gonna change anything. If it actually does, i will record gameplay of several games, then do it back home, to clearly point out all that jazz we are complaining about.

Just play your games, you paid for it (i hope you did), and don't focus too much on the nasty aliasing/pop ins even if it's hard not to.

2 minutes ago, jinx33 said:

You gotta stop bringing this UPS+Stabilizer option, Innex told you already 3 times he tried this with top of the line hardware. If you people have not tried anything else, don't bother posting neither, all you are doing now since at least the last 4 pages is repeating the same thing. Yes it is annoying, for everyone affected by it, no need to push the issue even more.

As I said back few days ago, i'll be going countryside with my laptop, so i could try it in a different house, while i still think it's not gonna change anything. If it actually does, i will record gameplay of several games, then do it back home, to clearly point out all that jazz we are complaining about.

Just play your games, you paid for it (i hope you did), and don't focus too much on the nasty aliasing/pop ins even if it's hard not to.

how can i play a game when the whole screen is like flopping glitching? 

and for the games i paid for

Minecraft??

Umm... Grand Theft auto v

and

umm

i think thats all?

nope im just kidding i bought a lot of games for my steam before when i only had geforce 210.. now that i have these problems i think i wont pay unless i see how it looks like in a cracked version and if it look good then im going to buy it.. anyway im going to shut up

just going to play my next gen games

that look like nes games

You can also play NES and SNES games that look like NES and SNES games you know, there's a lot of classics, just played back Megaman 2 and Donkey Kong Country 2, unless you're born after 2000s and consider this to be the Ice Age. /off topic

I'm playing back Skyrim and the Mass Effect trilogy lately too, a little bit of SGSSAA is enough to cover the ugly crap, still get flickering and effed up LOD, but i'm drowning in the universe so i don't really care.

And don't bother quote if you are replying next to my post lad.

6 minutes ago, jinx33 said:

You can also play NES and SNES games that look like NES and SNES games you know, there's a lot of classics, just played back Megaman 2 and Donkey Kong Country 2, unless you're born after 2000s and consider this to be the Ice Age. /off topic

I'm playing back Skyrim and the Mass Effect trilogy lately too, a little bit of SGSSAA is enough to cover the ugly crap, still get flickering and effed up LOD, but i'm drowning in the universe so i don't really care.

And don't bother quote if you are replying next to my post lad.

im playing skyrim too 

15 minutes ago, jinx33 said:

Well its easy to say, i dont know how ur standard gameplay experience was before this happened but for me it changed like everything , i cant ignore it.

And well I dont see any hope in this thread... because it seems like u all dont take it as serious as u should. We payed so much money for something that doesnt work , i cant take that not if im a student who saved for years his money to finally buy a gaming pc and getting this bullshit.

3 minutes ago, SpeedUp10 said:

Well its easy to say, i dont know how ur standard gameplay experience was before this happened but for me it changed like everything , i cant ignore it.

And well I dont see any hope in this thread... because it seems like u all dont take it as serious as u should. We payed so much money for something that doesnt work , i cant take that not if im a student who saved for years his money to finally buy a gaming pc and getting this bullshit.

i guess you can say you got

*puts on sunglasses*

piggybankrupt

OOOOOHHH GET MOIST!!

1 minute ago, KenjiD5 said:

i guess you can say you got

*puts on sunglasses*

piggybankrupt

OOOOOHHH GET MOIST!!

Pls can u stop spam with these comments.

Just now, SpeedUp10 said:

Pls can u stop spam with these comments.

sorry..... YOU GOT PRANKED

im a prankster gangster

oh my god

i just rekt somebody

i need to take a bath

yeah i can lift a bath

im a prankster gangster

and your a mouse

okay im done okay lets get serious

3 hours ago, SpeedUp10 said:

Same thing bro :((

I think we need to let every individual to a diffrent experiment/test. This way we'll be able to work this problem in a clean and organized way. The problem isnt going to be solved if we "just give up" on it. "Just giving up" is like giving nvidia free cash. We need something like a clean thread, filled with REAL research and REAL ideas. I know im new to this thread but im pretty sure we can solve this problem if we give it our 100%

Lets just find a way to brainstorm (google hangouts or some shit) and a place to put our actual research (google spreadsheets and this thread). 

This will be the only way to solve this problem. 

1 minute ago, Zemzemma said:

I think we need to let every individual to a diffrent experiment/test. This way we'll be able to work this problem in a clean and organized way. The problem isnt going to be solved if we "just give up" on it. "Just giving up" is like giving nvidia free cash. We need something like a clean thread, filled with REAL research and REAL ideas. I know im new to this thread but im pretty sure we can solve this problem if we give it our 100%

Lets just find a way to brainstorm (google hangouts or some shit) and a place to put our actual research (google spreadsheets and this thread). 

This will be the only way to solve this problem. 

And we need to be active btw

6 hours ago, KenjiD5 said:

really? why is my videos having jaggies? i mean even real life videos have jaggies and that is IMPOSSIBLE! seeing a fence in a real life with jagged egdes... what the flap

Dude!!!! Even my phone has this problem now! Wtffff. I just opened up pokemon go and guess what.... BOOM no anti aliasing, straight in my face. Everything looks 100 times more jaggy than it used to look. This.... this must be impossible! I didnt even connect it with my pc! All i did was charge it in my bedroom. Making me think.... anything i connect to the power in my bedroom gets this problem. The Anti Aliasing seems to dissapear, just out of no where! I notised the game began looking worse but i thought it looked that bad since the beginning. Well no. Something caused this problem and now im pissed off for real.

25 minutes ago, Zemzemma said:

Dude!!!! Even my phone has this problem now! Wtffff. I just opened up pokemon go and guess what.... BOOM no anti aliasing, straight in my face. Everything looks 100 times more jaggy than it used to look. This.... this must be impossible! I didnt even connect it with my pc! All i did was charge it in my bedroom. Making me think.... anything i connect to the power in my bedroom gets this problem. The Anti Aliasing seems to dissapear, just out of no where! I notised the game began looking worse but i thought it looked that bad since the beginning. Well no. Something caused this problem and now im pissed off for real.

Can u somehow show us?

26 minutes ago, SpeedUp10 said:

Can u somehow show us?

I could film my screen. But hear this. So i saw the problem on my phonescreen and i immediatly texted a friend, showing him the problem. Here comes the interesting part. He sends me a screenshot of his poke:go game. He claims he doesnt see any jaggies, while i can see hell-a-lot of jaggies. So i send him a screenshot of my game. He doesnt see any problems, but i do see all of the jaggies on my screen. The problem even occured on my moms phone! 

The problem escalated from being annoying to being legit scary. Im starting to believe some kind of electronic pulse or some shit is fucking up my anti aliasing. 

All jokes aside, this problem is more than serious. Its rare, meaning that solving it will be that much harder, but we shouldnt lose hope....

1 minute ago, Zemzemma said:

I could film my screen. But hear this. So i saw the problem on my phonescreen and i immediatly texted a friend, showing him the problem. Here comes the interesting part. He sends me a screenshot of his poke:go game. He claims he doesnt see any jaggies, while i can see hell-a-lot of jaggies. So i send him a screenshot of my game. He doesnt see any problems, but i do see all of the jaggies on my screen. The problem even occured on my moms phone! 

The problem escalated from being annoying to being legit scary. Im starting to believe some kind of electronic pulse or some shit is fucking up my anti aliasing. 

All jokes aside, this problem is more than serious. Its rare, meaning that solving it will be that much harder, but we shouldnt lose hope....

Can u post ur screenshots here, I also play pokemom go so i cann tell u

Guys, I've been doing a research the past days. The only thing I found that was close to my kind of problem was the LOD Bias stuff. I know this is an old theory and it doesn't make sense why would system mess with the LOD Bias given the fact that changing parts and nuking partitions wont fix it. But for me it's definitely LOD Bias. I suggest you guys try this as well. It wont hurt. just remember to post screen shots of your test. Im gonna start with mine:

Download "D3D AF Tester" and play with LOD Bias (Take it to -8) and post a screenshot. also post your generated mipband. Please help me research this.

Heres Mine:

Capture.PNG

6 minutes ago, ElijahDar said:

Guys, I've been doing a research the past days. The only thing I found that was close to my kind of problem was the LOD Bias stuff. I know this is an old theory and it doesn't make sense why would system mess with the LOD Bias given the fact that changing parts and nuking partitions wont fix it. But for me it's definitely LOD Bias. I suggest you guys try this as well. It wont hurt. just remember to post screen shots of your test. Im gonna start with mine:

Download "D3D AF Tester" and play with LOD Bias (Take it to -8) and post a screenshot. also post your generated mipband. Please help me research this.

Heres Mine:

Capture.PNG

Sry im new to this LOD Bias thing, i cant take anything out of ur Screenshot :S

Could u explain what i have to do and what its telling me acutally.