Pixelated Shadows,Texture Pop Ins,Low Draw Distance in all games

Now these are the worst problems . I play shogun 2 and guild wars 2 on my system from 2013 and the game looked very well . 

Shogun 2 , this is massive flickering in troops, on an iphone 6 screen it can be seen better as I made the video with iphone 6 , or same rez:

Attention this is real ingame flickering , very little influenced by monitor flickering pixels or my phone recording :

Now for guild wars 2, a game where I spent many hours, this grass isn't supposed ti flicker like this . Problem is that you have to download it on phone i think , can't upload it with the rez I' m seeing on my phone where all is clear. I will try and find a way to post it as it should . 

Try and view the gw2 in small window. It will be procesed by youtube in 1080p it seems after some time :https://m.reddit.com/r/youtube/comments/2ff17r/1080p_video_uploaded_only_shows_in_360p/

6 minutes ago, aandredor said:

Now these are the worst problems . I play shogun 2 and guild wars 2 on my system from 2013 and the game looked very well . 

Shogun 2 , this is massive flickering in troops, on an iphone 6 screen it can be seen better as I made the video with iphone 6 , or same rez:

Attention this is real ingame flickering , very little influenced by monitor flickering pixels or my phone recording :

Now for guild wars 2, a game where I spent many hours, this grass isn't supposed ti flicker like this . Problem is that you have to download it on phone i think , can't upload it with the rez I' m seeing on my phone where all is clear. I will try and find a way to post it as it should . 

Try and view the gw2 in small window.

i also notice some texture pop in.... anyway you have the same problems as ours so no need to point what you are talking about but may i ask you for a little picture of your shadows??

once you had this shadow in a game.. YOUR IN to the topic nowUntitled.png.af44316c4fdf7db7fe3fea2412dc138d.png

Teared shadows , I have it in all games, i'll post a video , but now my pc is dismantled , but soon i'll post . 

We should make a list with real names and request a massive rma from nvidia and amd , or spam politely theyr warranty service. It's clear they know about the problem , it's too spread around the internet . I mean we are in this for too long, money back otherwise.

6 minutes ago, aandredor said:

Teared shadows , I have it in all games, i'll post a video , but now my pc is dismantled , but soon i'll post . 

We should make a list with real names and request a massive rma from nvidia and amd , or spam politely theyr warranty service. It's clear they know about the problem , it's too spread around the internet . I mean we are in this for too long, money back otherwise.

okay then welcome and stay here for a while with us... now talk to others i will take a nap... in the ground :(:(xDxD 

1 hour ago, aandredor said:

As someone wrote you could play 1080p with very high AA or 4k with low AA . As none is interested in solving the problem I think that the jump in 4k produced this drver change and problem . They want us spending more money on 4 k products and content . So what you do in addition , you break the LOD for lower rezolutions . At 1440p on 27 inch it's like half of my screen looks great and the one farther away looks awfull . I don't have a 4 k monitor but if anyone can try one with the bad system would be nice .   This guy here played game shogun 2 and worked very well on 4k somewhere in the posts : http://www.overclock.net/t/1593925/help-identifying-screen-tearing-or-flickering-390msi-u2713hm-w10-crimson-16-2-1

Everything i could figured out was, its somehow GPU related. Something is changing the way our GPU should normally show something like data pr whatever, how i know this? Because I could fix this problem one time after I put in a AMD card in for the first time ever. Everything fixed , till i restarted the games and something again influenced the GPU driver or whatever.

i quess this virus from their companies push ppl to buy new cards there nothing to say about this shit , bcoz they not helping us to many ppl open threads still same

1 minute ago, john j rambo said:

i quess this virus from their companies push ppl to buy new cards there nothing to say about this shit , bcoz they not helping us to many ppl open threads still same

Dude no , i tried the best card aviable and its still the same, its something different.

16 minutes ago, SpeedUp10 said:

Dude no , i tried the best card aviable and its still the same, its something different.

we have nothing left where this coming from , not gpu no cpu no psu even no monitor rams moba :S and nvidia or amd enginers or admins watever they saying nothing about this

Woah what happened the topic is been closed then come back xD i was already making a message for mr linus... anyway i saw you guys had a fight.. @iiNNeX and please sir dont break HOPES.. 

hello i am searching for videos of cod ghosts because i saw a mission and i fell in love with the game and it look so cool and unique cod game then while i was searching for a video i notice this one thumbnail here

ALI-a.png

you can see the pixelated shadows in the face and the bar

So the question is.. is this problem just existed... or is this problem already existed since we first use it?

6 minutes ago, KenjiD5 said:

hello i am searching for videos of cod ghosts because i saw a mission and i fell in love with the game and it look so cool and unique cod game then while i was searching for a video i notice this one thumbnail here

ALI-a.png

you can see the pixelated shadows in the face and the bar

So the question is.. is this problem just existed... or is this problem already existed since we first use it?

NO.

2 minutes ago, Karalum said:

NO.

oh my god.. i am waiting too long for a answer and your'e just going to say... "NO."  what in the actual flop

1 minute ago, KenjiD5 said:

oh my god.. i am waiting too long for a answer and your'e just going to say... "NO."  what in the actual flop

Most of your issues are in your ini values. Do you know how to adjust them?

If anyone asks you never saw me.

Just now, KenjiD5 said:

Because its simple :D, we did not have this issue before. I know because im sensitive to game graphics and i especially set my graphics to my like on every game. I played many games and i know them, now i cant play anygame because of graphics. 

... : ... - Everything was perfect in my life

15:00 - Playing Elder Scrolls Online (trying ENB which one is good and which one has good anti aliasing) Everything looks perfect

15:15 - Reformatting Windows

15:40 - I cant play anygames due to bad graphics

thats my story.

1 minute ago, Karalum said:

15:00 - Playing Elder Scrolls Online (trying ENB which one is good and which one has good anti aliasing) Everything looks perfect

thats my story.

First off di a clean install of Windows.

Adjust your display settings.

Use a guide to adjust your ini files.

Profit

Okay I must say I overreacted a bit about iiNNex . 

Well guys he is truly right in some things, its not electricy or atleast not bad voltage , it probably could be a virus spreading through our houses and internet. 

If you read the nvidia post with 98 pages :https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/831430/geforce-900-series/pixelated-shadows-texture-popins-gtx-960-970-980-ect-/34/

You realize that they already tested many many things. New hardware wont fix it , ups+stabilizer wont fix it. Its DEFINTLY software related. But I also think its a Virus which caused It.

Please, put down the tin foil hats. I can't help you if you think aliens caused it...

Microsoft is a major cause of the issues, some of the recent (last 6 months) Windows updates re set display settings and ini files. And the rest of the issues are server related when you're talking about online games. 

Help me to help you

12 minutes ago, Karalum said:

thats my story.

Exactly same story.

-reinstalled Windows.

-installed driver/updates.

-installed games.

-couldnt play any game anymore.

6 minutes ago, App4that said:

Please, put down the tin foil hats. I can't help you if you think aliens caused it...

Microsoft is a major cause of the issues, some of the recent (last 6 months) Windows updates re set display settings and ini files. And the rest of the issues are server related when you're talking about online games. 

Help me to help you

But its happening since 3-5 years, also people tested in every OS like linus , hubuntu or whatever. Everytime same Issues exists. But I appreciate every help u can give.

3 minutes ago, SpeedUp10 said:

But its happening since 3-5 years, also people tested in every OS like linus , hubuntu or whatever. Everytime same Issues exists. But I appreciate every help u can give.

The issue is everyone is looking for one cause, not that easy. There are many things at work here.

Shadow textures, for offline adjust your ini files, online server side.

Texture pop up, same.

Actully for a majority of what I've seen that's the case. 

14 minutes ago, App4that said:

The issue is everyone is looking for one cause, not that easy. There are many things at work here.

Shadow textures, for offline adjust your ini files, online server side.

Texture pop up, same.

Actully for a majority of what I've seen that's the case. 

The worst of everything happening is the, massive lack of AA + flimmering, where setting up AA or DSR wont help like 1% :( And also things in distance looks less detailed as they should.

Pop ins and shadow render problems are somehow acceptable.

If you really want understand the problem, just read some pages of the nvidia thread. And you will see itd not simply or dumb as its sound.

31 minutes ago, SpeedUp10 said:

The worst of everything happening is the, massive lack of AA + flimmering, where setting up AA or DSR wont help like 1% :( And also things in distance looks less detailed as they should.

Pop ins and shadow render problems are somehow acceptable.

If you really want understand the problem, just read some pages of the nvidia thread. And you will see itd not simply or dumb as its sound.

No, its a real issue. It's just massively misunderstood. If you're playing online it the server 90% of the time. Publishers rent server space more than they own it. And they hop from cheap space to cheap space. Best way to understand the issue is to read up on what's done server side verses the responsibility of your PC.

1 hour ago, App4that said:

No, its a real issue. It's just massively misunderstood. If you're playing online it the server 90% of the time. Publishers rent server space more than they own it. And they hop from cheap space to cheap space. Best way to understand the issue is to read up on what's done server side verses the responsibility of your PC.

Sorry but I belive that is not the case. Why is this only happening to some of us, and just suddenly after a OS reinstallation or new GPU . 

28 minutes ago, SpeedUp10 said:

Sorry but I belive that is not the case. Why is this only happening to some of us, and just suddenly after a OS reinstallation or new GPU . 

Unintentional blindness. It's something that can have a clown walk across a stage and have no one see it. But it can have a strange effect when something causes a change and the person sees the clown.

Case in point. You take your car to a mechanic for a costly service. You're not getting anything you can perceive for the investment so on the way home you pay closer attention than usual to how your car performs and sounds. Because of this you notice something that's been there way before you took the car in for service. So you rush back to the mechanic and demand action. Every service writer knows this effect intimately.

So you buy that new graphics card and look for validation on the purchase. You notice things that were always there, and selective memory convinces you that it's a new problem.

This is completely normal, it's human nature. The trick is identifying it, that's how you fix any problem. You make adjustments to minimize the problem and relax. You'll see the games as they were. Promise.