Fury X giveaway

GreezyJeezy

A10-6800K being upgraded to the Xeon E3 1231 v3 with 32gb of ddr3

1 minute ago, GreezyJeezy said:

i'll be looking over all of them in more detail when the due date gets closer

mkay.....just a bit suspicious...

I was looking at upgrading to the R9 390x2 or the R9 390, but if I win this....it'll be obvious. How about instead of buying another Fury X, you wait for the Radeon Pro Duo

@GreezyJeezy I feel as if you should bump the requirement up like say, get a picture of the rig with your username on it and like a hwmonitor photo of the specs.

Main Gaming and Streaming PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Vinsinity/saved/TjwVnQ

Ultrabook and College Laptop:

Spoiler

XPS 13 9350:

i5-6200U

8GB RAM

Samsung PM951 250GB M.2 Solid State Drive

Workstation Laptop:

Spoiler

Sager NP8672 (P670SG):

i7-4720HQ

32GB (4 x 8GB) CORSAIR Vengeance Performance

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB M.2 Solid State Drive (Boot Drive)

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 Solid State Drive (Video Drive)

Crucial MX100 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (Secondary SDD Storage)

Western Digital (Blue or Black) 1TB 2.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (Storage Drive)

GeForce GTX 980M 4G

had a decent GPU but I had to return it because my parents never approved of the purchase. back at an AMD x600

2 minutes ago, VinsinityKT said:

@GreezyJeezy I feel as if you should bump the requirement up like say, get a picture of the rig with your username on it and like a hwmonitor photo of the specs.

humm good idea. i might make a list of 10 or so potitionl winners and message them (one at a time and wait for a reply to message the next) and make them show me tere hardware whether it be rig pics or HWmoniter with poof its them by like time stamps and what not, and if they fail to show me or make up an excuse they won't win and i'll message the next in line. thanks for this idea!

Either way whoever wins this video card wouldn't have enough to get AAA games. I just don't see why a person would really need this. Especially when they live in america. Minimum wage is more than enough to live. (Food stamps can be given to all people that have low income)

If I were you I would give to the person that goes over and beyond. Giving a 30 minute post, and a picture does not seem they want it badly. Just my 2 cents.

2 minutes ago, Dionyz said:

Either way whoever wins this video card wouldn't have enough to get AAA games. I just don't see why a person would really need this. Especially when they live in america. Minimum wage is more than enough to live. (Food stamps can be given to all people that have low income)

If I were you I would give to the person that goes over and beyond. Giving a 30 minute post, and a picture does not seem they want it badly. Just my 2 cents.

what do you want? yu want me to make then make a 4 hour documentary on why they want it? its a give away not a contest.

1 minute ago, GreezyJeezy said:

what do you want? yu want me to make then make a 4 hour documentary on why they want it? its a give away not a contest.

A video at least, so you can see the background they live in. But ignore all what I said I thought you wanted to give it to the one that is the most deserving. 

1 minute ago, Dionyz said:

A video at least, so you can see the background they live in. But ignore all what I said I thought you wanted to give it to the one that is the most deserving. 

and if they cant buy games well there are ways. not that i condone it but there are ways, hell they could sell it if they want to.

5820k with a 980 ti.

I'd like this card to cross-sli with directx12 games

I might go with the FX 8320 or the 8350 before I go with the Xeon, just a little easier to save up for

Currently running

gtx 770 with a i5-2400 3,1Ghz

8gbs of ram 

Gonna make a full upgrade on the 20th without GPU Though. After a ton of saving and money back from tax i can make an upgrade which looks like this 

Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4-2133 DC - 16GB x2 8gbs

ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING

Intel Core i5-6600 Skylake - Box

My intetion is to buy a r9 390 once i have saved up enough again. But those parts are currently what needs a update the most. 

as my gpu is a Geforce GTX 770

I'd love to win that beast of a card count me in as i won't upgrade my gpu any time soon, so a full upgrade would be great!

Full rig right now

i5-2400 3,1ghz 

MB asustek P8H77-I

8GB ddr3 

Geforce GTX 770 2,4 VR 

I'm crossing fingers

i7-4790k

GTX 760

I'll preface this by saying you're an extremely generous person for buying a stranger (at least to you) a top line GPU and I want to thank you even if I don't win because most people would have bought something else with the money.

I originally went heavy on the CPU because I do occasional rendering and encoding as well as occasional streaming so a good hyper threaded CPU was important to me.

I am very happy with the CPU but now that 760 has aged some and it's starting to struggle at running 1080p60 in newer games at medium settings. I am usually quite happy with medium settings because you can't always have the best but to be able to run all my games on high at 60fps would be insane.

As for why I don't just buy a 390 or 970, I simply don't have the budget. I spend any money I make at my part-time summer job with my family (I'm hardly 15) on games on Steam since that value makes more sense to me. I also bought some of my friends a few games they wanted with my leftovers but that's irrelevant.

If I won I'd definitely have to in a better PSU ASAP though lol, 550W won't cut it. Anyways yeah I'd be extremely grateful if I won but I know that there's probably other people on this thread you'd pick over me and that's fine, I still think you're really generous for spending your extra money like that.

2 hours ago, GreezyJeezy said:

humm good idea. i might make a list of 10 or so potitionl winners and message them (one at a time and wait for a reply to message the next) and make them show me tere hardware whether it be rig pics or HWmoniter with poof its them by like time stamps and what not, and if they fail to show me or make up an excuse they won't win and i'll message the next in line. thanks for this idea!

Would a receipt for parts be enough? I can't order them and get them in time to build them for a photo

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

I am entering for a friend. He has a water damaged 6950 that used to be mine and I don't know how long it will last. He has an adequate PSU and an FX 6300 CPU. I think. I know I put a good EVGA 650W in there.

5 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

Would a receipt for parts be enough? I can't order them and get them in time to build them for a photo

yeah man im lenient with stuff 

I have a crap computer and I need a good gpu.

Why, cause I want to sell it

CPU: I7 5960X @4612 MHZ/1.325Vcore | Cooler: Full custom loop | Mobo: Asus X-99A | GPU: 2 EVGA 980 TI Classifieds | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z 32 GBs 3200 MHZ | Storage: Samsung SM951 512 GB M.2 Drive, Mushkin Eco2 512 GB SSD, Muskin Chronos 480 GB SSD | PSU: Corsair HX 1000i | Case: Fractal define R5 | Monitor: LG 34UC87M-B

Well might as well jump in here.

4690k and a gtx960...so yea.

HDD as a boot drive to boot(pun intended)

well I have a couple of working GPUs... but they are slowly dying. Artifacts every once in a while and i've lost all fan speed controls for some reason...

I need a new gpu... it would save me a lot of money.. which I can use for college student stuff.. so that would be helpful. 

my rig is in my sig, but basically a 3570K @ 4.3 Ghz and 12GB of ram, a few hard drives, and an old biostar motherboard that is somehow reliable despite it's ugliness.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

im running an 8800gt gigabyte :)

cheers too

My brother has an i5-4400 with an R7 360. L33t gaming all the way.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Oh wow, thank you so much for this giveaway!

I've been into technology my whole life since I was 8 or 9 years old (I'm now 20 years old) and the only time I got my own pc (not actually my own since my two brothers get to use it but I use it 60-70% of the time) is when I graduated high school. Unfortunately my 6790 died on me last year around march 2015 and the only reason my mom bought me a gt 730 was because my iGPU isn't working and the GT 730 was the cheapest gpu available at that time. Unfortunately I can't buy my own video card since prices are pretty high in my area and I live in a third world country but also because I honestly really don't have that much of savings.

My rig is:

CPU - i5-2400 (Not much story with this little guy, it was included on the build my mom gave us 3 brothers when I graduated high school).

MOBO -  ASUS H61M-C (My first motherboard that came with the i5-2400 was I think an asus ATX H61 line, forgot the exact model but I can look for it in the storage, the reason I switched it with the Asus H61M-C was because it got fried during a thunderstorm.

GPU - GT 730 (Believe it or not, I was in the process of revising my thesis document when my old gpu died. We were given a week to finalize the document after the defense so around the 2 or 3rd day of the given week (2nd or 3rd week of March 2015), my Sapphire HD6790 suddenly died on me so I panicked half because my GPU died after around 4 years and most importantly, I wasn't able to continue my thesis document that was on due that week so I begged my mother and she eventually agreed to buy me the cheapest video card (because my iGPU wasn't working) which is the GT 730 at that time and I have been using it till now.

Storage - 3TB Seagate Barracuda (My 500gb died on me so I decided to buy a 1 TB hard drive (around $50) but I realized that my brothers would probably fill the half of my drive so I asked them if they could add around $20 each for their own partitions to which they agreed so I had enough money to buy the 3TB one).

PSU - A 500 or 550W True Rated Power Supply (But not a very well known brand) to which I hopefully can replace if I ever win this giveaway.

I uploaded a video in case, to show my system specs: 

Spoiler

Wow this is awesome! I'd love to enter!

My current rig is;

Xeon E5-2670

AsRock Extreme 4-m

2x8GB Hyper X Fury 1866MHz

R9 270x that artifacts like its forgotten how to be a GPU.. Was going to replace, but I lost my job and can't afford it.

Basically, I've never even seen a high end component in person, much less owned one, and I'd love to be able to play recent games without everything being stuttery, artifcacty and with a nasty green tinge.. And I can stop trying to do graphic design/CAD for uni on a Surface Pro 4, with an m3!

Edit: just wanted to prove that I really do have a crummy PC..

20160329_132005.jpg

Also, in NZD this is my poverty. The second account from the bottom contains rent that my girlfriend and I pay into, it'll be empty tomorrow.Screenshot_2016-04-15-17-02-49.png

Laptop: Asus GA502DU

RAM: 16GB DDR4 | CPU: Ryzen 3750H | GPU: GTX 1660ti