Fury X giveaway

GreezyJeezy
Just now, EthanLerma said:

Well, here is my story.

Since 2005, i´ve lived in mexico (my english has gone a little bad since) and, most pc parts here are WAY to overpriced so it is hard to get good parts, my current rig consists of a fx-6300, 8gb of ram and 1tb of hdd, all bought here in mexico, it took me forever te get the money (im barely 18 btw) and i could barely do anything with the igpu, not even autocad works right and games just derp all over the place, in my fathers last travel to the US he brought me an GT730 v3 by evga because that was all my saved money and allowance could get me too.... it isn't horrible but obviously bottlenecks as hell. An Fury X would bottleneck my cpu a bit but it would be a change. hope you considerate me u.u

5 minutes ago, Batmandrew said:

I sold my ps4 to make the switch to PC gaming because I got fed up with the limitations of consoles. I was able to get: 

i5-6600k

gigabyte z170n-gaming 5

12GB crucial ballistix sport ddr4

Silverstone Raven rvz02 case

and not enough money left for a video card. Due to life expenses and a wedding to save for I couldn't afford to get a decent card. So I have this fancy equipment and can't even game on it properly :/ I mean I can play games like hearthstone and whatnot but not much else. It ALMOST makes me regret selling my ps4... almost haha

13 minutes ago, William Briot said:

I5-760 and Radeon HD 5770

The ALT accounts are real. Lol I'm sorry accounts that are very. Ew and only have 1 post and it's a post in here won't be eligible. Seems like your a person making more then one account just to enter.

Managed to grab a pic of his rig (see my post above)

agSFn9q.jpg

Dear @GreezyJeezy

Firstly I am a student and I get under £30 a semester to spend on my own pleasures (which normally goes on electronics like the Frankenstein blackberry I am making at the moment)

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K S1155 3.4GHz 6MB (BX80637I53570K) Stock cooler
GPU: Broken as of january 2016. Dont know what happened but artifacts everywhere. It was a very old 560 ti so not so much bothered (still connected but uses the motherboards hdmi)

RAM: 2x8GB corsair 16gb 1600 I believe
PSU: Coolermaster  Silent Pro M2 850W

MB: ASRock > Z77 Pro4-M

Fans; 2x coolermaster megaflow 200mm,  2x corsair SP 120mm  silent, and the 120mm that came with the case, in addition to a automatic analogue fan controller that I cannot remember the name of

Case: Haf 912 + Full Atx

Edit: Would be happy with the Fury X or the SSD. (using a 2tb seagate hdd atm)
I already have 16gb of 1333mhz ram and honestly have never gone above like 6 of it so please do not count me in for that one :)

Thanks

1.My case is a bit of a mess with the fan controller cable lengths all being a bit too small and I was not going to buy more fan cables just to make it look nice when it does not even have a windowed panel (I am a student aha)

2.If I win I promise to tidy up my case, buy a lot of velcro staps and proper length cables maybe even a window panel and send you a pic after its all done, because I cant just have an expensive GPU and say I spend no many on cable management aha.
3.Whoever wins, you are one hell of a nice person to give away something like this.

Thanks for doing the giveaway man 

Pics below :D (of when I had a workin gpu) thats a now while working, it artifacts if you push it too much or too long) :/ if you run it at low usage it just blinks to bsod that I cant fix.

Spoiler

2016-04-15 20.21.46.jpg2016-04-15 20.22.15.jpg2016-04-15 20.22.37.jpg2016-04-15 20.22.58.jpg2016-04-15 20.21.35.jpg

EDIT: Uploaded this as others were posting theirs DxDiag.txt

my fiance is currently saving up for a gaming rig that i'll pick parts for and will build it with her, i planned to put a core i5 6600 into it (also 8gigs of ram, small ssd, 2tb hdd, be quit psu  nothing crazy or special). the furry x would fit nicely and also help us a lot since gpu's are expensive and we both are students.  it would be a relly nice suprise for her. :) (currently she is "gaming" on an laptop from 2009 with onboardGPU...)

9 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

The ALT accounts are real. Lol I'm sorry accounts that are very. Ew and only have 1 post and it's a post in here won't be eligible. Seems like your a person making more then one account just to enter.

actually, i just opened an account xD  i was watching linus´s video on the s7 and came  

23 hours ago, GreezyJeezy said:

So I recently purchased the parts for a dedicated video editing rig and I had some leftover money, so my option was to save it or buy another fury X to crossfire with the one I currently have. But then I thought crossfiring really isn't that needed or really even that useful so I decided to give it away, I have not bought it yet the way I'll do it is have you put it on your Amazon wishlist and when you win I'll PM you and then you give me your wishlist Link, so i don't need you don't need to give me address that seems sketchy.(at least I don't think I see your address if I buy you it off your wishlist idk I never did that before) and that way it's sent right to you so any defects are not my fault. 

To enter you must have a rig that has a bad GPU or no GPU and a CPU that can handle the card. So just post your rig and why you want it and in 1 week I'll pick the winner and PM them.

goodluck everyone.

at 4PM on Thursday April, 21st the giveaway will be over and i'll get a mod to lock the thread. after that i will go over all the comments again and then pick the winner by the following monday, so the winner will get messaged anywhere from thursday the 21st to monday the 24th at the latest.

My gpu went out on my "gaming" rig and now I dont have money for a new one I am running the fx 4350 4.2 ghz and I really need something like a fury x to help my gpu rendering in c4d instead of just pure cpu that could greatly enhance my youtube channel :-) plus I could use it in a build log and thank you in the video

1460748655878-1239686387.jpg

I got a sweet HD7850 2gb, with an a10-6800k cpu.
If I won this card though I would 100% save to upgrade my cpu to something like an i5 or i7 to get the most out of it, and give my current gpu to a friend who needs it.
The reason I want the card is because I do a lot of drawing and 3D modeling on my machine, and my 7850 can struggle sometimes (a lot) during projects. And a more powerful card would help a TON.

Current System: R7 1700x 3.93Ghz, PowerColor R9 380x 1.14ghz, 16gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200mhz, EVGA 650 GS

hi GreezyJeez,

My computer 

M5A78L-M LX Plus

AMD 8320

8 GB gskill

Windows 10

GPU: Radeon 6850.

Corsair CX 500

Would like to have a new GPU, this way i can get my self a new PSU.

Thank you,

20160415_152332.jpg

Not sure if we're counting defective GPU's as bad but if so.

My 970 is currently causing my computer to crash in rocket league and vermintide and can't really afford the down time (no iGPU) to get it replaced.

Rig is in Sig, wouldn't have entered if the 970 was fully functional, I do have definite plans to upgrade the 970 to an AMD card for better multi monitor support in the  coming months.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

At the moment I have a GT 610 1GB and an i3-4130 but want to do more gaming and video rendering so I am acquiring an i7-4770, which can handle the Fury X

I7 5820k 

NZXT H440 red

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400 4x4 (also red)

Corsair CX750m

MSI X99 SLI Plus

Seagate 1tb hdd

Samsung 2gb/s (yes, gigabytes) m.2 pcie ssd 

Swiftech H240x2 + Noctua 3000 rpm NF A14 (red pads)

I would really prefer the Fury X over the cheap gpu that I had planned, for obvious reasons as well as red illumination. :P I don't want to be stuck with something I will have to replace in two years / after a monitor upgrade. I'd really appreciate it if you would choose me, it would make my first build really great.

Thanks!

(I've also got a plan for an RGB mod for the Fury X that I think you might like... I could sent you the custom part that I can 3d-print at my school.)

3600X @ stocke | 5600XT TUF OC @ 1850 | 2x16 + 2x8 RAM 3200 HD | 1tb Samsung 970 EVO Plus | Lian Li 205M | TT Toughpower Grand RGB 850 | throwaway b450 asus mobo | BQ cooler

CPU: A8-5500 APU (If i actually win this I will buy a much better CPU)

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7400M

RAM: 8gb dual sticks

MOBO: Dear god my computer is 5 years old and it was a pre-built from best buy Ima stop there.

My computer can hardly run any new game at 30fps with some of the lowest graphical settings. I've been meaning to upgrade in about 3 or 4 months, but if I was able to win this card it would make me able to build the new one much sooner (around 2 months sooner) because I would have no need for the most expensive part (GPU) and could focus a bit more money into a better CPU and what not. 

Good Luck to everyone!

First let me say thank you for hosting this for us and that this is a really generous thing for you to do for this community!

Secondly and lastly, I have a question; may we enter for other people, specifically for family members or friends? If so, I'd love to give this to my brothers. Their GTX 750 Ti is sups weak and I feel shameful for having gotten it for them. :( It would also look really rad in their pc right now with their blue leds. 

If I can't then please 'scuse my entry, as I can't enter for myself in good faith as my 280 is more than enough for me. :)

Good luck to y'all who enter!

*Their PC has a i5-4690k, by the way.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Hey there,

Oh well, let me try, I've got GeForce 2 MX400 with 64 mb of VRAM and Pentium 4, oh wait, not that rig, GTX550Ti with some more VRAM than 64 mb and i5 2300. I guess I'm more green just because I had 2 cards from them in the past, don't judge me, I had laptop with ATI soo not so green after all, more like brown or something.

Cheers, good luck you all.

On 14/04/2016 at 8:35 PM, GreezyJeezy said:

So I recently purchased the parts for a dedicated video editing rig and I had some leftover money, so my option was to save it or buy another fury X to crossfire with the one I currently have. But then I thought crossfiring really isn't that needed or really even that useful so I decided to give it away, I have not bought it yet the way I'll do it is have you put it on your Amazon wishlist and when you win I'll PM you and then you give me your wishlist Link, so i don't need you don't need to give me address that seems sketchy.(at least I don't think I see your address if I buy you it off your wishlist idk I never did that before) and that way it's sent right to you so any defects are not my fault. 

To enter you must have a rig that has a bad GPU or no GPU and a CPU that can handle the card. So just post your rig and why you want it and in 1 week I'll pick the winner and PM them.

goodluck everyone.

at 4PM on Thursday April, 21st the giveaway will be over and i'll get a mod to lock the thread. after that i will go over all the comments again and then pick the winner by the following monday, so the winner will get messaged anywhere from thursday the 21st to monday the 24th at the latest.

I don't need the graphics card. However good on you man. That's extremely generous. It's people like you that restore my faith in humanity :) :P. Good luck to all those who are entering. 

Got a 3570k with integrated graphics :(

would love to be able to game at any framerate above 15.

this 780ti is crap! me me me!

Xeon e5-2670, Intel DX79sr, 16gb g.skill Ares, evga sc 780ti, antec 750 80 plus gold, Phantek Entho pro case

On 4/14/2016 at 3:35 AM, GreezyJeezy said:

goodluck everyone.

I appreciate your generosity sir!

I have an OCed i5 4670K with 8 gigs of RAM on an Asrock Z87E-ITX board that has a Powercolor HD 7850 with a dead fan. My godson games on it with a fan pointing on the open case. 

Though I already ordered for a replacement fan, it'd be a great surprise to get a Fury in there.

Thank you very much.

I have a and fx 8350 diamond had 5770 1 terabyte hdd nXt source 210 this card is close to its death so if I get this it can come back to life idk why I never joined forums it seems pretty cool something to check on at nights because sleep is for pussys I have no clue for my mobo can't open to check but pretty sure it has a 16x slot so we good hope I win good luck to all 

Wow that's one awesome giveaway. My specs are on my profile and in my signature. The GTX 970 is broken though, boatloads of crashing even when browsing the web. I really hope I can qualify to enter with a broken high end card, since I need a new one and I really want to go team red this time since I broke 2 GTX 970s in one and a half year...

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

On 4/14/2016 at 3:35 PM, GreezyJeezy said:

goodluck everyone.

My rig

Asus Z170-ar 

Intel hd graphics

I had a r9 290 that i got used off ebay but it died within a couple of months.  Now im left gaming with integrated graphics :-( I've been saving up for a gpu but every time I get close something always comes up and all my money gets used up. This card would really help me out. 

1 hour ago, ShardZer0 said:

I could definitely use this card as my current card is reaching it's limits at higher resolutions.

OK here's my current rig:

Strix 970 OC

Gigagbyte UD3 mobo

Corsair 850i

32GB Corsair DDR4

I will post a pic later tonight when I get some time.

has gtx 970*

My life sucks and I really need the Fury X. :<
I have to play games with two GTX 980s and people call me a Nvidia fanboy q.q

2 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

My life sucks and I really need the Fury X. :<
I have to play games with two GTX 980s and people call me a Nvidia fanboy q.q

man it must suck to have dual 980's i feel you xD

Alright first of all thank you @GreezyJeezy to be giving us away such an awesomess ! And  btw your pic is awesome ;P 

My config (simplified) : 

-CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E8400 @3,00Ghz x86/x64

-RAM: 4x2gb Corsair DDR2 (never got to the limit the max i got when playing games is 5,7gb used)

-GPU: ATI Radeon HD4800 series 1Gb VRAM Only supporrting up to Directx 10.1 :( Clocked to 625 Mhz :( 

-operating system: Windows 10 64bit

already looked for it, my motherboard and my power supply are compatible and i can easily mount the rad under my case fan (if its the Radeon R9 FURY Liquid-cooled (are they all liquid cooled?))   (nvrmd it already has a fan xD ill just have to re-locate my actual fan :P)