Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

i like the Excalibur v2 keyboard. Its smart and compact unlike other keyboard, Please let me win lol...why? ill never own mechanical keyboard because the price is too high in out Country..

I'd like the keyboard because right now I only have a Hama ET-200

My ttesports commando's W key broke, lol. 

Dear linus please help me I haz preyed to lord gaben everyday. I'd like the keyboard plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz.

I'd love to have the keyboard, seeing as I'm still using a Gateway SK9920 on my gaming rig.. xD

$_57.jpg

I would like to get a  Excalibur v2 keyboard because I bought a cheap general use Logitech keyboard and would like an upgrade

I want the keyboard because i need it more! Thanks.

I am trying to get in to PC gaming so i am building a PC (most of the stuff about PC I learned from you Linus Media) and i am sterped for cash this keybord would be good (PC part picker link [the only thing i dont have in this link in RAM and a GPU witch i have had given to me 8 gigs of DDR3 and a GTX Geforce 750] http://pcpartpicker.com/p/KQzWVn )

ill try my luck, a new keyboard would be nice haha

The keyboard would be amazing because I have to write my Bachelor thesis quite soon and my current keyboard is somehow broken that some keystrokes are not recognized and I have to do a lot of retyping (I habe spilled nothing on it :D). This would be an amazing improvement to my current one.

Best of luck to all participants :)

I'd like the keyboard because I'm tired of my membrane one 

Breaking things 1 day at a time

I'd want the Excalibur because my keyboard`s anti ghosting isn`t really working....Please :D 

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard since i have just finished ordering all of the parts for my first PC build but i didn't have the money for a new keyboard or monitor. So I will be stuck using the keyboard and monitor from the outdated stock dell desktop that we have lying around the house. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/XJjRLk this is the build if you are interested.

I would like to win the keyboard. Mine has keys that don't work and my budget does not allow me to buy a fancy new keyboard.

the keyboard because right now im using an old sony vaio keyboard

The keyboard would be  awesome.  Want to ubgrade to a mechanical keyboard from my Microsoft sidewinder.

I would like this keyboard because the laptop that I have the key board is broken and it won't type so I have to bring up the on screen keyboard and click the letters.

I would love the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because I'm tired of having a mouse wheel that doesn't always register. Plus, I've never had more than 3 buttons before!

I would really want this keyboard because I don't have mechanical keyboard and I am using the keyboard which I received with my PC (it doesn't have any number keys).

I would like to win the Keyboard for 2 reasons, 1st I am almost done my new rig build mini-itx and i have a 30$ keyboard that I am re-purposing to use this machine for now... 2nd I would like to have the chance to try the new switches!

Thanks!

If cons are the opposite of pros, what is the opposite of progress? Think about it.

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like the keyboard since I don't have one. I'm currently using a laptop but I've been saving up to build a gaming rig and the money I'll save from buying a keyboard can go to a better GPU.

I'd want the keyboard because mine is kinda old